Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never thought to be an extremely empathic guy, but reading about your soul crushing depression crushed my soul. I can't imagine how hard it can be to lose hair at a young age and as a female (I'm balding too and at 18 but I'm a guy, if I was a girl I guess it would be much worse), but you know you have to understand that people won't think of you to be unattractive. My mother has male pattern baldness too. Her hairline is much worse than mine and yours, she is 40 but she said she started "balding" at 20. Despite this, I remeber when I was a kid that she got compliments on her looks that made my father jealous lol. And you know it' s a tragedy that we live in a shallow society where everyone judges people on their looks and maybe you think it's unfair that people will judge you negatively because of the halo effect, and won't recognize the positive personality you have (you go to the gym if I'm not wrong and have built a fit body, that's definitely self-discipline, you showed unbelievable persevarance by trying out all those treatments), but I'm sure this can be a blessing: You will immediately filter out toxic people who will think of you negatively because of a receded hairline, those people are just a waste of your time and thank god they are in a minority, the majority of people won't care much about your hair. So don't be so hard on yourself, it's really not worth it to be so depressed because of others' opinion. I'm not telling you that you must accept to lose your hair. That would be hypocrisy because otherwise I wouldn't be here trying to find a way to save my hair, I'm telling you that you must live without being so worried about your hair loss because ultimately worry about hair loss is much worse than hair loss itself. Hang in there, don't give up now and stay hopeful because new meds are coming. In two years from now you will remember this time where you were so strong and with your shiseido full head of hair (lol) you will be proud of the endurance you showed, but that day can only happen if you accept the situation and become optimist and don't give up

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
check her thread she made a month or two ago, she posted pics, there was no visible hair loss

her hair seems fine to me, but then again im bald as f***

she could still have lost density without it looking too bad like us poor fuckers

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude her hair was wet and i still didnt see sh*t. and idk i doubt it, if she lost then i would probably at least have seen something.

lol sh*t man i dunno. i think i remember seeing some thinning but i cant remember

got any plans to try any new meds mate or get a hair transplant?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There used to be a female member here in the same predicament as yourself @Georgie . Her name was EvilSocks, she used to post here daily. Her hair loss was even worse than yours, it was actually visible. But with great courage she overcame great adversity.

She didn't give up, and neither should you! Strap on a wig then go to the closest grocery store, and maybe just maybe you'll get approached by Chad then proceed to stop posting here too!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol sh*t man i dunno. i think i remember seeing some thinning but i cant remember

got any plans to try any new meds mate or get a hair transplant?
ghFaIPb.jpg

m2dVq4q.png

theres her pics from that thread, lol had to censor the latter pic to eliminate distraction and for any kids browsing out there (attention wh*** pic, her tits were half showing)

i have plans on getting a transplant one day yes, its just a lot of money and i'm a retard who cant leave the house

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 80690
View attachment 80691

theres her pics from that thread, lol had to censor the latter pic to eliminate distraction and for any kids browsing out there (attention wh*** pic, her tits were half showing)

i have plans on getting a transplant one day yes, its just a lot of money and i'm a retard who cant leave the house

Georgie is engaging in suicidal idealization in her opening post, and in the past page you dismissed her as stupid and a wh***. Do you see why that might not be ideal?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgie is engaging in suicidal idealization in her opening post, and in the past page you dismissed her as stupid and a wh***. Do you see why that might not be ideal?
i didnt call her stupid? and i dont mean she is a wh***, just that she was obviously attention whoring with that wet hair pic. attention wh*** doesnt mean literal wh***

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There used to be a female member here in the same predicament as yourself @Georgie . Her name was EvilSocks, she used to post here daily. Her hair loss was even worse than yours, it was actually visible. But with great courage she overcame great adversity.

She didn't give up, and neither should you! Strap on a wig then go to the closest grocery store, and maybe just maybe you'll get approached by Chad then proceed to stop posting here too!
I have encountered men on this forum also, who have hairloss and manage not to act like insufferably bitter assholes towards the women at any opportunity because it suits you to take your anger out on what you perceive to be as the weaker, easy target. Pull your f*****g socks up and don’t post until you grow a conscience. Bye.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i didnt call her stupid? and i dont mean she is a wh***, just that she was obviously attention whoring with that wet hair pic. attention wh*** doesnt mean literal wh***

You're saying that her judgment of her own hair is wrong. If that's true she's either stupid, delusional, or lying.

To be honest I don't see noticeable hair loss either, but it's her body and it's the case that women usually lose hair differently, as diffusion rather than recession like in men. This is about what some women start with:
Pixie-cut-with-thick-hair.jpg

wildhed.jpg

There's both coverage and density there, which can contributes to self-image or enable different hair styles. Georgie is more aware of what she looked like five years ago, so it would be easier for her to notice. Hypothetically, if she started off with hair like Neve Campbell, then she's losing density.

Right now her hair can appear normal as you point out, but hair loss is a progressive illness. She is dealing with the uncertainty that she doesn't know whether or not her regimen will be effective. Have you listened to the women on this forum? Some of them get great results on treatment, some get nothing.

ETA: Denise Richards is way hotter in spite of having less hair density :) Hair isn't everything ;-)