Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
you have no visible hair loss and you posted an obviously attention whoring picture. its nothing to do with you being female
You are completely undermining anything I have expressed. You DONT know me. You probably don’t gave retrograde and I really doubt you have diffuse female hairloss, so for you to throw your two cents into something you know nothing about is ridiculous, then just for good measure, call me a wh*** because that’s the easiest thing to call a woman if you don’t like her.
I have posted so many times and received the same bullshit from male members, and I cop it hard because I defend myself. You don’t think I have hairloss? Awesome. Your opinion against 4 scalp biopsies and confirmed medicated diagnoses form a derm, a gyno and an endo.
You done yet? Bugger off yeah?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The better question is why he is behaving like a child. Attacking women based upon the smallest amount of flesh being visible, tearing down genuine feelings and concerns.
That’s some teenage sh*t.
In fairness to him Georgie(we have the same name btw),you do exaggerate on your condition...You're obsessing with the low hairline BDD.
You had posted a photo of yours before the treatments, whith blonde hair and slender ''unbulked'' body, and you looked FAR better than you do now.

My humble recommendation is to return to what you were on when you took that photo,and try to treat your hypogonadism with a more rational
and ''female friendly'' regimen.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
In fairness to him Georgie(we have the same name btw),you do exaggerate on your condition...You're obsessing with the low hairline BDD.
You had posted a photo of yours before the treatments, whith blonde hair and slender ''unbulked'' body, and you looked FAR better than you do now.

My humble recommendation is to return to what you were on when you took that photo,and try to treat your hypogonadism with a more rational
and ''female friendly'' regimen.
I wasn’t on anything, and I weighed 45kg. At that point, my “unbulked” body was going through menopause. I stay at a higher weight because it’s healthy.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are completely undermining anything I have expressed. You DONT know me. You probably don’t gave retrograde and I really doubt you have diffuse female hairloss, so for you to throw your two cents into something you know nothing about is ridiculous, then just for good measure, call me a wh*** because that’s the easiest thing to call a woman if you don’t like her.
I have posted so many times and received the same bullshit from male members, and I cop it hard because I defend myself. You don’t think I have hairloss? Awesome. Your opinion against 4 scalp biopsies and confirmed medicated diagnoses form a derm, a gyno and an endo.
You done yet? Bugger off yeah?
i said VISIBLE hair loss , thats what matters after all. i know you can be losing hair and it not be detectable by the naked eye.

and attention wh*** is an expression for someone desperate for attention, it doesnt literally mean a wh***. i literally just explained this to david a page or two ago

i'm also not misogynist. i'm just jealous and angry at how easy women have it. but i dont actually hate women, i never experienced that part of PSLism. i hate my parents and my own genetics more than anything. i also hate feminazis and how retardedly deluded they are but thats not all women. if i thought that i would be the same as them, where they see a few insane violent incels and think it represents all men

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn’t on anything, and I weighed 45kg. At that point, my “unbulked” body was going through menopause. I stay at a higher weight because it’s healthy.
No,Georgie...I didn't mean that pic..i meant the one where you were in a living-room and your hair was blonde...Try to find it..
And anorexia sucks...i would never compliment anyone for such a pic.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HAHA. Pot-kettle! You’ve not a leg to stand on
I had to google what that meant, seems like something a 80 year old would say.

But I have to say that you're in the wrong with that old *** statement. In every reply to me you've dismissed whatever I was saying because I'm an a**h** or douche accoring to you, but you never argument against what I'm saying. It's not really a pot-kettle as a 80 year old would say.

It doesn't matter, though. In a short matter of time you will have left the forum and proceeded back to the usual AKA getting dicked down by Chad, just like other females who posted here.

Good riddance.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had to google what that meant, seems like something a 80 year old would say.

But I have to say that you're in the wrong with that old *** statement. In every reply to me you've dismissed whatever I was saying because I'm an a**h** or douche accoring to you, but you never argument against what I'm saying. It's not really a pot-kettle as a 80 year old would say.

It doesn't matter, though. In a short matter of time you will have left the forum and proceeded back to the usual AKA getting dicked down by Chad, just like other females who posted here.

Good riddance.

The pot calling the kettle black is a standard expression. She speaks English as a first language (and a regional variation at that), you don't. The expression shows up in urban dictionary. The first google link I see for the expression is by a ~30 year-old woman.

You shouldn't be this randomly angry with a woman you don't even know.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You put me in the hassle to try to find it and i made it...It was on @AmericanHairlines90 thread.
I've never seen you healthier than this pic Georgie...It must be 2-3 years back right?(actually it's 4)...I think your goal should be to look like that again.

FF8ACD2A-5EE0-44E4-B934-BF9EC291836A.png

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"soul crushing depression because you're losing your youth"... a suicidal woman who's losing her hair... lets attack her somemore for being an attention wh***. Just say something helpful. She's showing her cleavage. so what? do you disagree it's a beautiful thing? guys post pics all the time with their shits off flexing and sh*t. We just lost Pas probably because a bunch of incels were attacking her because she's a pretty woman. Just treat people equally and give them advice.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We just lost Pas probably because a bunch of incels were attacking her because she's a pretty woman.
Am i the only one here who hasn't seen Pas?...(I'm not hitting on, Buck:))

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie - how old are you? there is nothing to say that will make you feel better.. just know once you're in your 30's people are less shallow. focus on your health, working out, the fact that you are still extremely attractive and have an amazing body. Even if you shaved your head tomorrow and walked out into public, people would be shocked and then be like, "damn she's still hot as hell, what courage that takes." but once it gets bad enough, you will probably become a wig addict. which is fine too.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am i the only one here who hasn't seen Pas?...(I'm not hitting on, Buck:))

mention my b****s name again and I will slit your throat and drink blood out of your carotid artery with a straw, RAGNAR. ;)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie - how old are you? there is nothing to say that will make you feel better.. just know once you're in your 30's people are less shallow. focus on your health, working out, the fact that you are still extremely attractive and have an amazing body. Even if you shaved your head tomorrow and walked out into public, people would be shocked and then be like, "damn she's still hot as hell, what courage that takes." but once it gets bad enough, you will probably become a wig addict. which is fine too.
meh but by then we'll have to date others in their 30s, which are significantly less attractive than those in their 20s. i mean the only reason theyre less shallow is because theyre uglier in the first place and can't afford to have as high standards

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
24, 25 in April. Began losing hair at 21, same time I went through menopause.