Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're saying that her judgment of her own hair is wrong. If that's true she's either stupid, delusional, or lying.

To be honest I don't see noticeable hair loss either, but it's her body and it's the case that women usually lose hair differently, as diffusion rather than recession like in men. This is about what some women start with:
View attachment 80693
View attachment 80694
There's both coverage and density there, which can contributes to self-image or enable different hair styles. Georgie is more aware of what she looked like five years ago, so it would be easier for her to notice. Hypothetically, if she started off with hair like Neve Campbell, then she's losing density.

Right now her hair can appear normal as you point out, but hair loss is a progressive illness. She is dealing with the uncertainty that she doesn't know whether or not her regimen will be effective. Have you listened to the women on this forum? Some of them get great results on treatment, some get nothing.
delusional is what i think she is. which isnt far fetched she already had issues with delusionals about her looks (anorexia). i didnt mean to call her dumb tho, like u said theres lots of reasons why someone wudn't be aware of their attractiveness.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 80690
View attachment 80691

theres her pics from that thread, lol had to censor the latter pic to eliminate distraction and for any kids browsing out there (attention wh*** pic, her tits were half showing)

i have plans on getting a transplant one day yes, its just a lot of money and i'm a retard who cant leave the house
And the same again. “Attention wh***”. You don’t realise how disgustingly mysoginistic you sound, and how obviously angry towards women because you think being bald has somehow made you the brunt of our jokes. Well I’m not the brunt of yours, and I will not tolerate you posting demeaning things about me to entertain yourself or satisfy some bitter grudge you seem to have against me or perhaps women in general. In short, f*** off.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol had to censor the latter pic to eliminate distraction and for any kids browsing out there (attention wh*** pic, her tits were half showing)
Lol!!!..Where do you live, man?What do you think kids are browsing on the Internet?

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There used to be a female member here in the same predicament as yourself @Georgie . Her name was EvilSocks, she used to post here daily. Her hair loss was even worse than yours, it was actually visible. But with great courage she overcame great adversity.

She didn't give up, and neither should you! Strap on a wig then go to the closest grocery store, and maybe just maybe you'll get approached by Chad then proceed to stop posting here too!

haha this geinunely made me laugh. When I was reading the first part I thought this was going to be a heartfelt post about evilocks and then I got to the second part about strapping on the wig and boom 'a wild chad approaches'.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And the same again. “Attention wh***”. You don’t realise how disgustingly mysoginistic you sound, and how obviously angry towards women because you think being bald has somehow made you the brunt of our jokes. Well I’m not the brunt of yours, and I will not tolerate you posting demeaning things about me to entertain yourself or satisfy some bitter grudge you seem to have against me or perhaps women in general. In short, f*** off.
your tits were half showing lol, its obviously an attention wh*** picture.

and at @Calchas i'm being scarcastic :p

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol!!!..Where do you live, man?What do you think kids are browsing on the Internet?
The better question is why he is behaving like a child. Attacking women based upon the smallest amount of flesh being visible, tearing down genuine feelings and concerns.
That’s some teenage sh*t.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have encountered men on this forum also, who have hairloss and manage not to act like insufferably bitter assholes towards the women at any opportunity because it suits you to take your anger out on what you perceive to be as the weaker, easy target. Pull your f*****g socks up and don’t post until you grow a conscience. Bye.
How predictable. Must be nice to dodge any kind of criticism coming from men because of le muh so jinny!!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
People post pictures of cleavage on this forum all the time :)

The one decency rule I'm aware of was made relevant because I once inadvertently caused a poster to post a photo of his erect dick. The moderators deleted it but did not ban the poster. @EvilLocks was disappointed that it was deleted before she saw it.

So no dick picks.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool man. Next time I see a photo of a topless guy on the forum I’ll call him a wh***. No worries. Keep beta cucksing.
i feel annoyed that i have to point this out in the first place as its painfully obvious and i'm sure you're just in denial about it, but girls tits and guys . . . . pec muscles are completely different. the former is sexual and the latter isn't.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool man. Next time I see a photo of a topless guy on the forum I’ll call him a wh***. No worries. Keep beta cucksing.
> "Topless guy and topless woman is the same thing!!"
1508685811387.jpg

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this was one of the male senior members, all the guys would flock to the post with sympathy like “oh yeah man I totally understand, i feel for you”. I am female and have a different pattern of loss that you neither experience nor understand, not to put aside the fact that I am simply just female.
So I cop flack because I MUST be an attention wh***, my hairline isn’t a NW3, and I don’t look like a have a birds nest on my head YET. Do you ever just think about the sh*t you say before you say it? Or are you that angry and bitter tjhat you reserve all your pent up anger for the first female that comes along, because women aren’t allowed to feel depressed, we “have it easy”. Haha. Pathetic.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this was one of the male senior members, all the guys would flock to the post with sympathy like “oh yeah man I totally understand, i feel for you”. I am female and have a different pattern of loss that you neither experience nor understand, not to put aside the fact that I am simply just female.
So I cop flack because I MUST be an attention wh***, my hairline isn’t a NW3, and I don’t look like a have a birds nest on my head YET. Do you ever just think about the sh*t you say before you say it? Or are you that angry and bitter tjhat you reserve all your pent up anger for the first female that comes along, because women aren’t allowed to feel depressed, we “have it easy”. Haha. Pathetic.
you have no visible hair loss and you posted an obviously attention whoring picture. its nothing to do with you being female