South Korean Scientists Has Developed A New Type Of Biochemical Material To Prevent Hair Loss

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With hairloss treatments, we CANNOT EXPECT SCIENTISTS TO PULL RABBITS OUT OF THEIR ASSHOLES!

The guy posting this thread WAS VERY HONEST ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS, AND SAID
NOT EVERYBODY IS A GOOD CANDIDATE. He said there was a dangerous side effects. He didn't go one for paragraphs saying this would cure every man and women on the planet.

Look, I know it's frustrating that there have been NO REAL BREAK THROUGHS FOR OVER TWO DECADES (Finasteride and Minoxidil, which is hardly a breakthrough ("Minoxidil").

The deadline in Japan for hair treatment is 2020.

NEGATIVITY WON'T SPEED THE MARKET FOR HAIRLOSS PRODUCTS.

People seem to forget, even with current cancer treatments, some women still become PERMANENTLY BALD, after they stop chemotherapy.

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With hairloss treatments, we CANNOT EXPECT SCIENTISTS TO PULL RABBITS OUT OF THEIR ASSHOLES!

The guy posting this thread WAS VERY HONEST ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS, AND SAID
NOT EVERYBODY IS A GOOD CANDIDATE. He said there was a dangerous side effects. He didn't go one for paragraphs saying this would cure every man and women on the planet.

Look, I know it's frustrating that there have been NO REAL BREAK THROUGHS FOR OVER TWO DECADES (Finasteride and Minoxidil, which is hardly a breakthrough ("Minoxidil").

The deadline in Japan for hair treatment is 2020.

NEGATIVITY WON'T SPEED THE MARKET FOR HAIRLOSS PRODUCTS.

People seem to forget, even with current cancer treatments, some women still become PERMANENTLY BALD, after they stop chemotherapy.

I was talking about us actually, and some delusional quotes from some HairLossTalk.com users in this thread

I think you misunderstand my post, maybe read it again, it was sarctastic btw

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about us actually, and some delusional quotes from some HairLossTalk.com users in this thread

I think you didn't understand my post, maybe read it again, it was sarctastic btw

I thought you were getting the to Koreas mixed up! :rolleyes:

Hiding something in their a*** cavity is something they would do to kill Kim! They would hide his
food, and make him eat HUMAN sh*t. :eek:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point I guess I just think about it differently. Like if this girl were selling an all new invisiline product that she's been developing for years and will help create a straighter whiter smile it'd be tough but I think id say no maybe?...
View attachment 71608

She just needs to a good mint bone for dogs, and a good walk. Then her smile will look fine.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you were getting the to Koreas mixed up! :rolleyes:

Hiding something in their a*** cavity is something they would do to kill Kim! They would hide his
food, and make him eat HUMAN sh*t. :eek:

*two

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something I wonder: if there are lots of genes involved in alopecia, how would triggering CXXC5 would be enough?

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something I wonder: if there are lots of genes involved in alopecia, how would triggering CXXC5 would be enough?

I don't understand anything well enough to comment on the science and stuff, but from what I have read I think I have a rough idea what pretty much any treatments tries to do albeit in different ways.

Pratically genetics just makes you and me more prone to hairloss, but for the hairloss to happen it still needs a trigger. Most important one we know of is DHT. For people with good genes DHT does jack sh*t for their hair, but for us it causes hairloss. Now there are obviously more factors involved, but people not prone to hairloss have a natural defense mechanism against them, I suppose we don't.

There are two ways to think about curing hairloss. Number one is to find a way to make our hair resistent to the triggers that cause hairloss like shiseidos immunity injections. Number two which is the most popular is blocking the trigger/s that causes it which imho should be simpler.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think the media is just trying to make the many bald guys out there feel better by giving them false hope.
At this point in time we should have some approved AR receptor blocker that is applied topically. An RU or CB or ascj 9. Nothing addresses this angle right now, and its an important one so there is just no excused 25 years later after finasteride we have no other options. 80 percent of men go bald, and we have 2 bad treatments?
We arguably have one treatment - propecia. You cant even keep your hair using minoxidil so really its one option that has some decent risks with it

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the media is just trying to make the many bald guys out there feel better by giving them false hope.

The media doesn’t care about making us feel better or giving us false hope. All they are after is views and clicks. A headline saying “cure for baldness” generates way more clicks than “scientist grew hair on a mouse”.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point in time we should have some approved AR receptor blocker that is applied topically. An RU or CB or ascj 9. Nothing addresses this angle right now, and its an important one so there is just no excused 25 years later after finasteride we have no other options. 80 percent of men go bald, and we have 2 bad treatments?
We arguably have one treatment - propecia. You cant even keep your hair using minoxidil so really its one option that has some decent risks with it
CB has been scheduled for some time to come out in 2021. Let's hope, not a cure but it's something.

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless of what everyone thinks, I think this one just might be the cure, especially when this was tested on even human cells and it works.
If they is the direct cause (which is likely) of hair loss, all we need is that treatment, microneedling with VA, and you're f*****g cured. Which now leaves this...

When are we gonna get ahold of this stuff and is it going on clinical trials?

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless of what everyone thinks, I think this one just might be the cure, especially when this was tested on even human cells and it works.
If they is the direct cause (which is likely) of hair loss, all we need is that treatment, microneedling with VA, and you're f*****g cured. Which now leaves this...

Valproic acid is based on Valerian and you can get valerian root oil on ebay. Do they work the same is my last qn ?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Valproic acid is based on Valerian and you can get valerian root oil on ebay. Do they work the same is my last qn ?

Yes I would like to know as well. Whats the concensus here? is it worth a shot to start dermarolling and adding topical valporic acid or valerian root oil? Could that possibly get a good percentage of the results?

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I would like to know as well. Whats the concensus here? is it worth a shot to start dermarolling and adding topical valporic acid or valerian root oil? Could that possibly get a good percentage of the results?

no, the key here is interrupting cxxc5 signaling. vpa/valerian root oil alone without ptd-dbm or a cxxc5 inhibitor will have mediocre results, as reported in previous studies using vpa alone

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I just get online and read some posts at hairlosstalk.com and then I'm left certain that everybody gets

Hate+this+f*****g+feeling_a16d09_6251832.jpg

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It wasn't tested on human cells, according to the article. The same binding of proteins and resulting inhibition of follicle growth was observed in human hair.

"To better understand the function of the protein, the researchers studied human hair follicle cells, confirming that this protein binds to other proteins and inhibits hair growth.

This suggests that if the binding of the two proteins is blocked, hair can be properly formed."

Meaning that, on the surface, it is a logical assumption that this would be a solution to hairloss. But it was only confirmed in mice and not mice with Androgenetic Alopecia and the myriad of genetic and hormonal factors (most of which remain a mystery) that are present in humans with the condition.

Therefore, it's only a bit better than most mouse studies that seem to always grow hair in the sense that at least a similar phenomena is observed in people; so it's got that going for it.

It's plausible that it could have the same effect on humans. It's also just as plausible that its method of action alone is not enough and it would do nothing for us.