South Korean Scientists Has Developed A New Type Of Biochemical Material To Prevent Hair Loss

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the only thing I believe anymore when it comes to hair loss treatments and cures. The guy himself even explicitly stated that this is a cure. I don't really care much about Replicel, Histogen etc. For me this is it. Hopefully we know way more about it in August.

They all say “it’s the cure”. What do you expect them to say? My sh*t won’t work? Cmon my balding friend

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something very interesting I just found...

I put Kang yell Choil on youtubes search bar and the first video that came up is this one here WAS PUBLISHED IN 2014, but interestengly the news about Chois discovery only came to general public very recently, wich proves that Choi and his team is working on it now for about 5 years now and, from what Ive heard so far, they have been making huge progress.

I know its all assumption, but its logical to assume that the only reason why he would be present at the most important event of dermathology on the East sife of.the globe to give an important speech is simply because he finally has something really concrete about his discovery.

I wouldnt be surprised if its really on an advanced stage.

August is the month that we should all look.forward when the event will occur.

Video:

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score

I put Kang yell Choil on youtubes search bar and the first video that came up is this one here WAS PUBLISHED IN 2014, but interestengly the news about Chois discovery only came to general public very recently, wich proves that Choi and his team is working on it now for about 5 years now and, from what Ive heard so far, they have been making huge progress.

I know its all assumption, but its logical to assume that the only reason why he would be present at the most important event of dermathology on the East sife of.the globe to give an important speech is simply because he finally has something really concrete about his discovery.

Video:

Yes this video was made by a great member @Desmond_84 (He was on BTT and HairLossTalk.com too ;) ) I remembered well that time.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Video:

Yea, I thought that same thing when I saw that video. He must have been working on this for a long while. I'm hoping he talks about side effects and how effective it can really be.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So guys, I downloaded the official file of the Asia/Pacific Derma 2018 event wich shows the whole presentation program and there it was the name Choi and he will be presenting exactly that: hairloss/hair regrowth simulation.

I know this is not something new but its nice to have that confirmation nonetheless

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180420-125016_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20180420-125016_1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 728

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So guys, I downloaded the official file of the Asia/Pacific Derma 2018 event wich shows the whole presentation program and there it was the name Choi and he will be presenting exactly that: hairloss/hair regrowth simulation.

I know this is not something new but its nice to have that confirmation nonetheless

I just cant imagine a scenario in which a globally recognized scientist specialized in cancer research decides to participate in a dermatology conference only to present just another useless "finding" related to hairloss, for the sake of it

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just cant imagine a scenario in which a globally recognized scientist specialized in cancer research decides to participate in a dermatology conference only to present just another useless "finding" related to hairloss, for the sake of it

I agree with you.

Real cures for complex deseases are not found after researchs. They are found by accident.

Im sure the same will happen with hairloss.

Thats what happened to Chois discovery. It was.not his intention to treat anything hair related, his discovery was a huge surprise, and the fact that he will be at the most important dema event in the East giving a speech about something that was never part of his studies and researchs rings the bell.

He has something special.to show.l, no doubt.

The whole hair loss comunity must book 17 August on the schedule.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, can't wait. Happy we get to hear what he has to say so soon.

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"Hair regrowth and wound-induced hair follicle neogenesis" = probably just the mouse results from their paper last summer.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you.

Real cures for complex deseases are not found after researchs. They are found by accident.

Thats what happened to Chois discovery. It was.not his intention to treat anything hair related, his discovery was a huge surprise, and the fact that he will be at the most important dema event in the East giving a speech about something that was never part of his studies and researchs rings the bell.

I agree with you.

yep, this is it. it was about time.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, if someone is interested we are organizing a group buy for PTD-DBM on the private forum.
PM or @Arrade for the link.
Btw if you want to talk about this discovery we have a discord group too.
Where are you even sourcing it from? Firstly, we are going to need to know details about HOW you plan to use it, what the doses are, what the price point is, what the vehicle is etc. Do you guys have all of that info? If yes, I’m down.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you even sourcing it from? Firstly, we are going to need to know details about HOW you plan to use it, what the doses are, what the price point is, what the vehicle is etc. Do you guys have all of that info? If yes, I’m down.
He answers most of those questions on the regrowbros.com site. It's like $200 a month just for the PTD-DBM, I imagine vpa is less

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't go that way, I remember the same sort of comment about Brotzu.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe if you made the brotzu lotion properly you wouldn’t have to be so cynical
Oh I'm not cynical.
I can't wait for Japanese treatments.
What I mentioned above was just a matter of fact.
But it's not my job to make the lotion is it?
That was Brotzu's job, and it's been a few years now with no good trichological data.

What famous company do you know that encourages people to look at homebrew pirated versions of the product to judge quality?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I'm not cynical.
That was Brotzu's job, and it's been a few years now with no good trichological data.

What famous company do you know that encourages people to look at homebrew pirated versions of the product to judge quality?

Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony
Haha that's just not true. Not only is nobody doing diy projects from reading the patents of those companies, but those companies already have products on the market to show off.

I think the standard is that they instead denounce any form of product piracy or unauthorized modification or manufacture.

I mean hey man I am going bald too and it ain't great, but I don't want to be chasing an unobtainable carrot on a stick.

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I'm not cynical.

Brotzu's not a company