South Korean Scientists Has Developed A New Type Of Biochemical Material To Prevent Hair Loss

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu's not a company
Neither is he particularly famous...

It all comes full circle.

He's just a doctor who had an idea for a lotion. Without the data to back it, it's hard to buy in. That's where we are. That's where we have been since 2016.

Last edited:

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha that's just not true. Not only is nobody doing diy projects from reading the patents of those companies, but those companies already have products on the market to show off.

I think the standard is that they instead denounce any form of product piracy or unauthorized modification or manufacture.

I mean hey man I am going bald too and it ain't great, but I don't want to be chasing an unobtainable carrot on a stick.
You probably not but chinese company do it pretty often, its not a case that the US patent office is called the biggets opensource repository. At the end it was just a funny joke, EE/IT and pharma are so unreleate fields that any comparison can't be take seriously.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You probably not but chinese company do it pretty often, its not a case that the US patent office is called the biggets opensource repository. At the end it was just a funny joke, EE/IT and pharma are so unreleate fields that any comparison can't be take seriously.
Yeah I get what you are saying but in all fairness, US companies again don't condone this behavior let alone point to it as an example of their own product quality. China and Russia are notorious for their disregard of international patent law.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu's dad was famous,

Brotzu of the lotion is not.

Big difference.

Yes, I know that the real start was his father, but I remember reading that he also had some reputation and was extremely unlikely that by the end of his career he would ruin his and his father's reputation by scamming us baldies.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu is not a scam but it is not a cure either. If it replaces finasteride & Minoxidil then happy days!

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Update, we sourced PTD-DBM and moving forward with the GB.
Soon we'll know if it's the cure.

Good...but the real problem is to be SURE it's not a scam and THE good product...any idea about price ? Peptides are not cheap...so it will probably a high cost.

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good...but the real problem is to be SURE it's not a scam and THE good product...any idea about price ? Peptides are not cheap...so it will probably a high cost.
The source we are working with is absolutely first class and of course it's not cheap.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a bald delusional freak if you can’t even admit brotzu is a scam. What a joke

Yeah we know its such a big scam from all the money they've made off of us and the homemade results were just people who shaved their temples to troll us.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2017/11/20/0200000000AKR20171120080600017.HTML

They mention full regrowth.

Edit:

SEOUL, South Korea (Reuters) - South Korean researchers have developed candidate hair loss products,

The Ministry of Science and Technology announced yesterday that a professor at Yonsei University's Department of Biotechnology and Bioengineering discovered a candidate protein that inhibits the function of hair protein.

The researchers noted that the amount of protein called 'CXXC5' is high in the scalp tissue of a person who has hair loss.

This protein is a key component of the intracellular signaling pathway (Wnt signaling pathway) that plays a role in hair formation and wound healing.

To better understand the function of the protein, the researchers studied human hair follicle cells, confirming that this protein binds to other proteins and inhibits hair growth.

This suggests that if the binding of the two proteins is blocked, hair can be properly formed.

The researchers actually produced a biochemical (protein fragment) 'PTD-DBM' that blocked the binding of the two proteins and confirmed its efficacy in mice.

Applying PTD-DBM for 28 days to the hairless area, the hair follicles will be healthy and the hair will come back.

If you apply VPA (valproic acid), a chemical that activates the winter signaling system, the hair growth effect is higher.

Existing hair loss treatments use the principle of promoting the growth rate of hair, so it is not effective when hair loss has already progressed. In addition, there were side effects because of the simultaneous use of drugs that inhibit male hormones.

The researchers said the candidate for hair loss treatment has the potential to solve all of these problems.

The researchers are now testing animals for toxicity to this candidate drug.

Professor Choi Kang-yeol said, "We have developed a novel material that regulates the function of hair proteins and controls the function of hair to regenerate hair." I hope to contribute, "he said.

The research was supported by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MOCIE), and the research results were published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology on the 20th of last month.
I have been reading the first page in this thread again. What i can't seem to find if it could (in theory) on slick bald skin?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a bald delusional freak if you can’t even admit brotzu is a scam. What a joke
I am not bald, I am balding! You have no idea if it works or if it doesn't, yet you are calling it a scam before it is even released.
FB_IMG_1426536141919.jpg

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Man what is wrong with you? you're truly one of the most unpleasant people I've ever encountered. Chill the f*** out