"stop Whining !!" .. "you Have A Toxic Vibe !!" .. "harden The f*** Up !!"

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard muslim ethnics get laid like a motherfuckers in France

That's actually the opposite, check your sources, people like Alain Soral, a French writer even wrote on this, in a book called Misères du Désir/Miseries of Desire, they are still badly integrate in the country, racism victims also, don't come in France, bad times for Muslims
Every muslim guys i know are struggling to get laid, except one, but he's a Muham'alpha' 'Chad'dafi
But yeah, if you look like Toni Mahfud, in every country you'll get girls, France included

You're normal and you don't even finish your puberty, stop f*****g comparing to US Chad models and fuel your insecurity
And stop browsing lookism.net and /r/incels.

What's your goal anyway Stanx ? Be the most handsome and popular kid of your town ? Getting the most beautiful SuperModel Stacy of Egypt ?
Getting 20'000 pussies ? Yeah well you want the truth, it won't happen dude, ever, better get used to it right now

But you're still be able to get girls that you find attractive and have your share of comfort, sex or whatever you're looking for, you're not f*****g doomed to be alone and feel miserable, that's your mental construction

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's actually the opposite, check your sources, people like Alain Soral, a French writer even wrote on this, in a book called Misères du Désir/Miseries of Desire, they are still badly integrate in the country, racism victims also, don't come in France, bad times for Muslims
Every muslim guys i know are struggling to get laid, except one, but he's a Muham'alpha' 'Chad'dafi
But yeah, if you look like Toni Mahfud, in every country you'll get girls, France included

You're normal and you don't even finish your puberty, stop f*****g comparing to US Chad models and fuel your insecurity
And stop browsing lookism.net and /r/incels.

What's your goal anyway Stanx ? Be the most handsome and popular kid of your town ? Getting the most beautiful SuperModel Stacy of Egypt ?
Getting 20'000 pussies ? Yeah well you want the truth, it won't happen dude, ever, better get used to it right now

But you're still be able to get girls that you find attractive and have your share of comfort, sex or whatever you're looking for, you're not f*****g doomed to be alone and feel miserable, that's your mental construction

he has an adorable crash who is above him in looks and dating a robust egypt slayer with high FWHR and NW0

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Well your density looks good at least so that's a big plus. Hopefully you can get a hair transplant somewhere down the line if your hairline progresses. I have diffuse thinning so it makes my hair look super shitty. I would love to just have recession.

Other then that though I don't think your ugly but it's hard to say how good you would look bald.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
stan you mog prime Legazuimo
22552369_1998582020409743_8462511594253814857_n.jpg

Leguizamo_A88055060.jpg

I'd say we're around the same level from the frontal view.

However, from the profile view

JohnLeguizamo03.jpg

22829823_2001882750079670_1047538974041584818_o.jpg

I'm invisible next to him.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he has an adorable crash who is above him in looks and dating a robust egypt slayer with high FWHR and NW0

Time to find a new adorable crash then, there's plenty of fish in the sea

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know places like lookism and r/incels until i come here and heard you guys talked about it
This sh*t is f*****g toxic

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know places like lookism and r/incels until i come here and heard you guys talked about it
This sh*t is f*****g toxic

these places are leprosarium of internet indeed

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
these places are leprosarium of internet indeed

I admit some posts are fun, but in general, f*****g whiny b****s who fuel their insecurities watching and posting Chads (kinda gay behavior), spending their time laughing at who they judge uglier than them and spitting on women.
You're not going anywhere with that, but that's just my opinion

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score