My Regimen
Reaction score
You are decent looking.

Hit the gym and help yourself further

He will look retarded buffed... Like a pre teen guy who got on steroids

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
buffed 168cm is a joke... he needs to be thin as possible and have top notch hair/stubble a bit

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm here because i have general chin image issue.

If you don't like your chin, get a genioplasty or chin implant. What's the big deal about that? That's common simple surgery. If it helps you then go for it. Just be sure you really want and need it.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stan, you seem smart enough, so try take this in...

The human brain is a network of neurons or brain cells. The ability to construct abstract models of reality and store them as a network of brain cells, are what separate the human from the other primates. We use this ability to organise ourselves into massive "tribes" bound by IDEOLOGIES.
There is no such thing as a country in reality, it's a concept we agree is real.
There is no such thing as the Egyptian god Ra, just another concept.

these models of "shared subjective reality" are convenient ways of organising humans.

However you are creating a model of for yourself that is not an accurate representation of real life. these sites your visiting are filling your head with nonsense, worse a f*****g horror story,
It's as real as you make it...

the more you hold that model of reality in your mind, the more your brain will wire you to be a low status entity. Your Amigdela will shrink, cortisol will rise, testosterone will drop.... ultimately you are creating a self fulfilling prophecy with your belief system..

The truth is you are not ugly. I would say you look typical for a teen. Get lean, wear simple clothes that fit and get a decent hair style. Done. Stop looking at these weird fuckin sites, and go interact with people your age. You'll f*** yourself up completely if you don't turn things around NOW...

inb4 stan applies advices
inb4 stan makes cold low inhib approach to his crash

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The human brain is a network of neurons or brain cells. The ability to construct abstract models of reality and store them as a network of brain cells, are what separate the human from the other primates. We use this ability to organise ourselves into massive "tribes" bound by IDEOLOGIES.
There is no such thing as a country in reality, it's a concept we agree is real.

these models of "shared subjective reality" are convenient ways of organising humans.

However you are creating a model of for yourself that is not an accurate representation of real life. these sites your visiting are filling your head with nonsense, worse a f*****g horror story,

the more you hold that model of reality in your mind, the more your brain will wire you to be a low status entity. Your Amigdela will shrink, cortisol will rise, testosterone will drop.... ultimately you are creating a self fulfilling prophecy with your belief system..

The truth is you are not ugly. I would say you look typical for a teen. Get lean, wear simple clothes that fit and get a decent hair style. Done. Stop looking at these weird fuckin sites, and go interact with people your age. You'll f*** yourself up completely if you don't turn things around NOW...
I understand what you're trying to say, but the studies, experiments, reality prove what these sites say. I'm not blind or ignorant, i'm just following what i see close to the truth. I'm not just being negative for the sake of it, i'm just trying not to delude myself. I don't like the feeling of being disappointed and getting crushed by reality one day.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's one thing to have realistic expectations and understand what your up against..
...it's another thing to completely brainwash yourself into believing that the only humans of value are male models and everybody else is completely worthless. It just isn't true.
You've gotten to the point where nothing would ever be good enough, you said kit harington was a "5 max". You don't even know that he was 170cm!!! if kit harington read all your studies, and believed what you believed he wouldn't have went to a single audition, and probably would be talkin about suicide... which is RIDICULOUS!!!
I was wrong when i talked about suicide for unattractive men. Everyone has the right to live or die, i'm not the one to decide who dies or who lives.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's one thing to have realistic expectations and understand what your up against..
...it's another thing to completely brainwash yourself into believing that the only humans of value are male models and everybody else is completely worthless. It just isn't true.
You've gotten to the point where nothing would ever be good enough, you said kit harington was a "5 max". You don't even know that he was 170cm!!! if kit harington read all your studies, and believed what you believed he wouldn't have went to a single audition, and probably would be talkin about suicide... which is RIDICULOUS!!!

sounds like a mental gymnastics tbh

Big L

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol@this being balding

This definitely not the reason why you aren't dating women, better social life etc.
Your attitude stinks and unless you change that nothing will change.

Random people or even friends will not be like oh this guy is balding. Your hair loss has no where reached that point in stage..
Geez

Sad really
Wait till you are actually balding

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He will look retarded buffed... Like a pre teen guy who got on steroids
I didn't say buff - just athletic

Attractive-Male-Body-Lean.png

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure if srs

that's not how stan will look like
No, he has no muscle mass.

That's a gym made body above.

Low body fat and a little bit of muscle - that's the body that young women like.

Women over 25 tend to prefer a little more mass.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he has no muscle mass.

That's a gym made body above.

Low body fat and a little bit of muscle - that's the body that young women like.

Women over 25 tend to prefer a little more mass.

upload_2017-10-30_2-51-52.png

where is gym here

B O N E S

he is 17 btw, girls his are love tall lean fullheads

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol@this being balding

This definitely not the reason why you aren't dating women, better social life etc.
Your attitude stinks and unless you change that nothing will change.

Random people or even friends will not be like oh this guy is balding. Your hair loss has no where reached that point in stage..
Geez

Sad really
Wait till you are actually balding
Your friend is a f*****g drug dealer and you're giving me a lecture about attitude ? Are you serious ?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your friend is a f*****g drug dealer and you're giving me a lecture about attitude ? Are you serious ?

do you regret to discover impact section? were you redpilled before?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

^this, this is what i was trying to say about places like /r/incels and lookism, but he got better words...man just cut that off

But here we go again talking about bones, jaws, posting Chads...
Wtf @JohnsonDDG