"stop Whining !!" .. "you Have A Toxic Vibe !!" .. "harden The f*** Up !!"

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The skinny ginger guy looks like he could get big quite easy with a good work out programme

he doesn't need to

he has perfect body for slaying jbs

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Above average looking guy with very minor temple recession (Norwood 1.5-2.0). If you grew the top a bit longer and didn't comb it back you could pass for Norwood 1.5 and no signs of hair loss to the average person.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imma real man with a killer smile, blue eyes, height!

This used to always kill me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRcw6vgXFq0U-hWbhvb6Xyx1hky9E4sRZv9wk6ErogNKr32uz4w.png

blackg

Reaction score
Both men need to calm down a bit.
Now that they have got it all out of their systems I think we will be spared the oncoming fireworks.
Besides, it's rather childish fighting with another member for six or seven pages and I feel that these two are above that.

So everyone relax, nothing to see here.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not like those other sl*ts teehee I luv nerds xd

blackg

Reaction score
I think a small part of me "just died in your arms tonight, it must have been something you said."

"Think I'll miss you forever like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky."
Did you write those lyrics for Fred?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
hairblues would be banned for this

btw didn't read what wolfpack wrote anyway... Posts are too long
Long posts bother me too sometimes but I've found that if I take a deep breath and mentally prepare myself for a reading marathon then the whole process can be quite rewarding.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
My posts are normally pretty concise, but with a story it's hard. @Rudiger writes long posts at times but are well worth reading and insightful overall. Observant chap despite various disagreements happening - can happen to all. But doesn't take away the good posts.
I do enjoy reading his posts at times.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
CopeforLife is not native with English so that makes it harder to read long posts in general.

For my job, sometimes I've had to write 1k worded reports for patients. For this joke story, I think 3k would be enough.

Rudiger often writes in a way where I take a step back and think "I missed that and he's right." His intricate analysis. Afro Vacancy brings out the factual and scientific info we may not know.

Thank you. I sometimes cut large chunks out of my posts (pains me to do) and there's still a lot left, but they really don't take very long to do if I know exactly what I'm writing about (like a chunky paragraph might take 1-2mins to type out, so a huge wall of a post might look like it took an eternity but probably 15mins at very maximum). If I'm not sure where my post is going however I can leave it and come back etc. and that can take any amount of time.

But sometimes I don't feel like reading other's large posts, especially if I feel they're regurgitating the same point throughout. It's pretty simple - I just don't read it. So I do get annoyed while getting critiqued for "walls of text" and sometimes, though not always, I think that's the result of a person not being able to refute the point so it's easy to negate it by simply pointing out it was a lot of words.