BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't actually look that bad from the front.
View attachment 68181

I just need forward growth and 3 or 4 inches of height and i'm good to go.

you arent ugly by any means

you resemble a woman from The Wire

upload_2017-10-31_22-6-12.png

or all ethnics are just similar face for me IDK

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say fix your BDD and you good to go, are* you even balding ?
Of course, but i shave the sides of my hair and grow it on the top and slick it to a direction to hide the thinning hair. I've not shaved my hair in 6 months or something.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, but i shave the sides of my hair and grow it on the top and slick it to a direction to hide the thinning hair. I've not shaved my hair in 6 months or something.

You still have a good amount, just maintain it and hopefully with upcoming treatments this sould be fine, back to full-head

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have ABSOLUTELY no Idea what the hell you are doing on a hairloss forum... All that hair.. Are you trolling us or what???

And you are a good looking dude.. Definitely above average..

as a man, once you hit a threshold of attractiveness, it doesn't matter after that. It's like once your at a certain level, being any better looking doesn't make a difference. YOU meet the criteria to be part of that group of men. You don't have any "unforgiveable" flaws. Your dick works, you've a full head, and you look pretty good. Done. move on with your life. you are not a female don't act like one. being a man isn't about being the prettiest.
I hope i would be able to maintain that with Fina.

Attachments

• capture-20171101-002538.png
    capture-20171101-002538.png
    759 KB · Views: 224

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope i would be able to maintain that with Fina.

Most likely, but since you're not fully out of puberty, go for Minoxidil first

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look much better at front, you have some alpha traits.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never touched finasteride... I lasted 10 years on natural protocols.

Even if I knew that finasteride would regrow a sh*t load of hair I would not touch it..

Your choice though....
What type of natural protocols ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An absolute sh*t ton of vitamins minerals essential fatty acids etc...

Some people like fred swear that they are useless but I definitely saw improvements
I actually love nature and natural treatments and i believe they're the solution of many illnesses. People always underestimate the superiority of nature, however, do you have any studies to support your claim ?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually love nature and natural treatments and i believe they're the solution of many illnesses. People always underestimate the superiority of nature, however, do you have any studies to support your claim ?
stick to science boyo. you’ve got real hairloss at an early age. you should start keto + minoxidil now, then finasteride when you’re older. don’t fall for natural remedies, time is of the essence.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
stick to science boyo. you’ve got real hairloss at an early age. you should start keto + minoxidil now, then finasteride when you’re older. don’t fall for natural remedies, time is of the essence.
You're right. Better to stick to what has been proven by studies to be effective.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plenty of studies on vitamins and minerals etc, showing that they are necessary for optimal body function, so I jut blast EVERYTHING every few months...

I was trying to find my pics of going from norwood 6 diffuse, back to norwood 2, but they're on another forum.hang on..

View attachment 68191View attachment 68192

no finasteride, just vitamins and stuff! impressive no?
Is that seriously your head ? If so, you actually discovered a cure for hair loss that would make you a billionaire.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plenty of studies on vitamins and minerals etc, showing that they are necessary for optimal body function, so I jut blast EVERYTHING every few months...

I was trying to find my pics of going from norwood 6 diffuse, back to norwood 2, but they're on another forum.hang on..

Your diet must be poverty as hell to miss out on enough vitamins to cause your hair fall out. What’s «stuff»? Are you being vague on purpose?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you always knew this solution, why didn't you share it with us from the beginning ? You're a 2 years old member, but you never mentioned it until now. You surly know how would that affect the whole HTL and the rest of the online forums. You could have simply made a thread about it and exposed your cure to end everyone's suffering. Why did you keep something that important a secret ? Not to also mention that it would benefit you financially and would make you extremely rich and famous and basically change your life forever. I'm sorry to say that, but even a 3 years old wouldn't be convinced by your claim.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your diet must be poverty as hell to miss out on enough vitamins to cause your hair fall out. What’s «stuff»? Are you being vague on purpose?

Just use vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B6, B7, B12, C, D3, E, K, iron, magnesium, copper, selenium, chromium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, sulfur, iodine, cobalt, manganese, lycopene, coq10, fish oil, cod liver oil, black seed oil, lemon oil, BCAA, soy, pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, fenugreek, MSM, garlic juice, onion juice, ginger juice, topical ginger juice, bee venom, laminaria japonica, cistanche, rice bran oil,

Also,

yoga, meditation, cold showers, hot showers, head massages, nofap, prayer, German volume training for weightlifting, regular haircuts, and make sure not to wear any hats it blocks the flow of blood to your head.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still hard to believe this was Androgenetic Alopecia in the first place but the pattern of hair loss makes no doubt, how old are you ?, and when did your start balding ?