Not open for further replies.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
s.a.f said:
Reverse ageing? :lol: :lol: :lol: with what magic beans?

HM will be here soon?
like they've been saying since the 90's and they'll still be saying in 5/10 yrs from now.

Anyway even if you science can find a way for you be made to look young (which will no doubt be beyond the realms of anyone but the superich) you still wont be young. Your 20's only happen once and you cant go back to that time, you and everyone you know will have moved on emotionally and psychologically.

but if you look 20, you can go to college parties and get laid!

Not if the person is bald.

yeah because no bald guys have sex at college. right.

You are starting to remind me of blondeguy :lol:

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
JayMan said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
s.a.f said:
Reverse ageing? :lol: :lol: :lol: with what magic beans?

HM will be here soon?
like they've been saying since the 90's and they'll still be saying in 5/10 yrs from now.

Anyway even if you science can find a way for you be made to look young (which will no doubt be beyond the realms of anyone but the superich) you still wont be young. Your 20's only happen once and you cant go back to that time, you and everyone you know will have moved on emotionally and psychologically.

but if you look 20, you can go to college parties and get laid!

Not if the person is bald.

yeah because no bald guys have sex at college. right.

You are starting to remind me of blondeguy :lol:

yeah i see where you're going

blonde guy- blonde hair
jayman- dark brown hair

blonde guy-nw4
jayman - nw1.5

blonde guy- not on treatments
jayman - on dutasteride

we're def similar

G

jayman, are you proud that you got Norwood 1.5?

please go out and look what Norwood's people in your age got on street.

and then come back...

and are you proud that you use avodart?

G

So true, Neo. Most people of our age (20-25) are thick NW1s. Being the one-eyed among the blinds is nothing to be proud of!

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WTF, you're not really going to compare male pattern baldness with the loss of an eye are you? :lol: :roll:

G

stampede said:
WTF, you're not really going to compare male pattern baldness with the loss of an eye are you? :lol: :roll:

No, I wasn´t of course, but in German there is a saying: "Among the blinds, the one-eyed is the king!" I was refering to that. An one-eyed shouldn´t brag about having one eye in front of blind people when most people have two eyes.

G

antonio666 said:
i think they are comparable,

Being blind is definetly worse than having hairloss, I am unsure about losing one eye though. I would rather sacrify an eye before being a Norwood 7, but I think I might rather live as a two-eyed Norwood 3 than as an one-eyed Norwood 1.

antonio666

Reaction score
taug, thats what i meant ,going blind fully probably is worse just

but i would sooner lose 1 eye and have full head of hair

s.a.f

Reaction score
neo1234 said:
jayman, are you proud that you got Norwood 1.5?

please go out and look what Norwood's people in your age got on street.

and then come back...

and are you proud that you use avodart?
Taug said:
So true neo most guys our age (20 -25) are thick Norwood 1's.

Not really at this age plenty of guys develop mature hairlines and even nw3's are not uncommon.

Pondle

Reaction score
Isn't it the case that there is almost a perfect positive correlation between age and the proportion of men with hair loss, e.g. at 20 about 20% of men have hair loss, at 30, 30%, at 40, 40% etc etc.? I heard this on the radio and people keep citing it.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
recboi said:
Taugenichts said:
Well, I don´t think that someone whould kill himself only because of hairloss, but it can be just another nail in the coffin. You know, for someone like me who is ugly, lonely and a loser it is hard when he now also has to deal with baldness. If my life was like the one of Kelly Slater I wouldn´t be that depressed about hairloss either.

Dude, we should meet up when I'm in Germany in November, and i can see if your concerns are grounded in reality.

Yo, send me a pm when you are going to the Southwest of Germany. We might meet and have a drink or something.

Okay, I'm gonna be there in november. I forget exactly where you are though.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
this thread has now hit 100 replies and the title of the thread is...?

yep....suicide

gentlemen, where is your collective head?

G

recboi said:
Okay, I'm gonna be there in november. I forget exactly where you are though.

Southwest, near the French border. During the week I live near Stuttgart (studying there) and at weekends I live in my hometown near Karlsruhe.

TheDude

Reaction score
You guys have to be effing kidding me? Suicide from hair loss? are you joking??? Listen, I love my hair, but it's going to fall out sooner or later, I accept that. Some has fallen out already from college. Do I want it to fall out? Hell no! I'm 25, do I want to keep getting older? Hell no! Do I want my metabolism to slow down so I can't eat and drink like I do now? Hell no! But that's life, that's the way it is. And hair loss for men is just another thing that sucks, but you have to deal with it.

Let me educate some you guys about Woman. I'm not trying to be Dr. Love here, but it seems woman is a huge category that makes men cringe over hairloss, am I right? Actually, I don't know what else it could be, tell me if you know, cause I don't.

Most normal woman, excluding the 5-10% of sociopaths, sl*ts etc. Are great, they don't care if you're losing your hair or don't have hair for the most part. Sure, first appearances are big time. But who's to say the chick cares if you're bald or not? Do guys think woman don't know you're probably going to lose some hair as the relationship goes on? I am absolutely floored why someone would consider suicide because of hair loss. And Walker, I'm not trying to rip on you or put you down. Just trying to slap you in the face and wake you up. One of my good buddies, who is at least a norwood 3 with fine hair. Just got married to an absolutely gorgeous girl, he's 28, she's 30. He's no brad pitt. But the guy is smart, confident, and he took a shot at her and it worked out.

Anyway, I'm just saying, snap out of it! Hey, I don't want to keep my hair more then anyone. But in reality, all of these treatments only have temporary effectiveness. Sooner or later we're gonna have to deal with our loss. So will ALOT , more then millions and millions of men.

If there are 10 million men in the room, and 10 million woman in the room. at least 5 million men will suffer from male pattern baldness, right? well what do the other 5 million woman do? "Oh, they don't have hair, we can't be with them". Guess what, if you have a 3 or 4" you know what, I would be depressed. But the fact is, for the most part, woman like men, not complete pretty boys. If you treat em right, carry yourself with confidence, care for them. And your penis works, hair will have nothing to do with her decision.

Anyway, i could go on forever. But snap out of it, stop feeling sorry for yourself. A lot of other guys are going bald and doing just fine. Move on, live your life. And if it's really that bad, medical help, seriously.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
TheDude said:
You guys have to be effing kidding me? Suicide from hair loss? are you joking??? Listen, I love my hair, but it's going to fall out sooner or later, I accept that. Some has fallen out already from college. Do I want it to fall out? Hell no! I'm 25, do I want to keep getting older? Hell no! Do I want my metabolism to slow down so I can't eat and drink like I do now? Hell no! But that's life, that's the way it is. And hair loss for men is just another thing that sucks, but you have to deal with it.

Let me educate some you guys about Woman. I'm not trying to be Dr. Love here, but it seems woman is a huge category that makes men cringe over hairloss, am I right? Actually, I don't know what else it could be, tell me if you know, cause I don't.

Most normal woman, excluding the 5-10% of sociopaths, sl*ts etc. Are great, they don't care if you're losing your hair or don't have hair for the most part. Sure, first appearances are big time. But who's to say the chick cares if you're bald or not? Do guys think woman don't know you're probably going to lose some hair as the relationship goes on? I am absolutely floored why someone would consider suicide because of hair loss. And Walker, I'm not trying to rip on you or put you down. Just trying to slap you in the face and wake you up. One of my good buddies, who is at least a norwood 3 with fine hair. Just got married to an absolutely gorgeous girl, he's 28, she's 30. He's no brad pitt. But the guy is smart, confident, and he took a shot at her and it worked out.

Anyway, I'm just saying, snap out of it! Hey, I don't want to keep my hair more then anyone. But in reality, all of these treatments only have temporary effectiveness. Sooner or later we're gonna have to deal with our loss. So will ALOT , more then millions and millions of men.

If there are 10 million men in the room, and 10 million woman in the room. at least 5 million men will suffer from male pattern baldness, right? well what do the other 5 million woman do? "Oh, they don't have hair, we can't be with them". Guess what, if you have a 3 or 4" you know what, I would be depressed. But the fact is, for the most part, woman like men, not complete pretty boys. If you treat em right, carry yourself with confidence, care for them. And your penis works, hair will have nothing to do with her decision.

Anyway, i could go on forever. But snap out of it, stop feeling sorry for yourself. A lot of other guys are going bald and doing just fine. Move on, live your life. And if it's really that bad, medical help, seriously.

Well said brother!

HairLessGR

Reaction score
Hi walker8476!
I am all for the suicide thing if hair's gone and i understand you completely.
But how would you feel if in 5, 8, 10 years time you'll be able to have it all back. New treatments are coming you see and commiting suicide now translates into stupid lack of patience.
So not even that is an option i'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.