The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
My last cope that my location was the problem is finally gone. Now I can devote myself and become a full time black piller
giphy.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
With all seriousness girls in Moscow are f*****g great.

I suggest to check them out on Tinder.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
To quote Grand Moff Tarkin from Rogue One: "I believe I owe you an apology, Director Xanders94. Your inceldom exceeds all expectations"
Its over agepill just around the corner missed out on everything still a virgin FUCKKKKKKKKKKK
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is the case that Xander gets less good matches than me, than it proves the point of @macaroni , which I have made as well, that it's valuable to take good pictures rather than bad selfies.

LOL We told him that for months, he just can't bring himself to do it, he probably enjoys being miserable too much.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha, you guys do know that in reality dating apps (such as Bumble & Tinder, etc) follow an algorithm that shows your profile to the people with the least matches first right? It will take some time for your profile to actually show up on the more prized, hotter women that get a lot of matches. Also, the ugliest woman that matches with you doesn't set the looksmatch, it's the average of matches that does, so you still have a long way to go before you figure out the looksmatch.
What's the average of 0?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK guys prank went too far so I should admit that isn't his match [so far].

Do you really think that a guy who thinks Alexandra Daddario is semi-ugly would swipe right this 300 kilograms pig (even on fake acc)?

He still has NO matches (probably it linked with geolocation problem) but please do not toggle a channel I figure it out in 1hr and he will have matches.

He IS attractive guy and will have his matches.