The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
head was resized, ears slightly modified, head oversharpened and then dropped back on body (look at edge of hair versus background). Then the left side of his body (chest/arm) was distorted and enlarged and the whole thing was airbrushed extensively; it's a fairly decent job but you can tell they fucked up the lighting on the left side where the shadow on the arm/chest is - there is no reason for that area to be darker where the rest of the body is well-lit - that's not how light works...

Aha, yes, I was indeed thinking that the head does not match the body!

Don't they have people with better photoshop skills at the magazines?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
His wife:

desktop-1439592151.jpg

@Xander94

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
head was resized, ears slightly modified, head oversharpened and then dropped back on body (look at edge of hair versus background). Then the left side of his body (chest/arm) was distorted and enlarged and the whole thing was airbrushed extensively; it's a fairly decent job but you can tell they fucked up the lighting on the left side where the shadow on the arm/chest is - there is no reason for that area to be darker where the rest of the body is well-lit - that's not how light works...
i would never appreciate the hundreds of celebrity fakes i have if i had your eye for photoshop lmao. btw that might be a source of income for you! (making celeb fakes)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've crossed an important threshold the past couple days, as a poster who started posting here some time before the likes/dislikes system was implemented.

I now have more likes than posts, I'm caught up :)

@WhitePolarBear , arguably our most discussed poster, still has catching up to do, as he has ~7,700 posts and ~5,200 likes. We're all going to help him along to the promised land, unless he ditches us for reddit.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
@WhitePolarBear, you've severely curtailed your time here. Have you picked up some other hobbies? Where are you channeling your time these days?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Went to one of the latest hip places in metropolitan city yesterday for brunch. Struck me hard to see everyone there < Norwood 2 (maybe one guy was 2). And there were a lot of people in there. Median age guess ~ 25. No short haircuts, no hats on these guys. I wondered if it has truly come to the point that baldness means social isolation. Odd sense of fashion noted too, like their younger sister picked out the clothes for them. Got me wondering if there is more stigma because of hairloss today than there was 40 years ago and it keeps the unfortunate away.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I find Felicity really sexy too.

View attachment 53929
My favorite from the CW shows. Most jewish girls I grew up with never looked that good. However, she only goes for chads. If only we can all look like Stephen Amell our lives would be so much better.