The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep, dogs/puppies work miracles on profiles. I've been thinking of getting a dog - i actually like the french bulldogs but i think they are a bit girly - they are bigger than they appear in photos but something about them just seem a bit gay if you are a big guy like me. So i may be stuck getting a bigger dog ...
german shepherd problem solved

EvilLocks

Reaction score
actually i love the bernese mountain dogs - they are f*****g gigantic :)
Googled them - adorable :) Too bad they have such a short lifespan (6-8 yrs), I know bigger dogs tend to live a shorter life unfortunately.. I have a 6 yr old standard poodle (20kg) and they can grow to like 16-17 years old luckily (fingers crossed!)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Never used Tinder or any dating app. I wonder how many matches I would get though..

If you're ever feeling low, go on tinder. The 10000 matches will lift your mood for sure.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're ever feeling low, go on tinder. The 10000 matches will lift your mood for sure.
giphy.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
btw what happend to banderas he used to be vey handsome now days all we heard about him is rumors of his dead come on why some ppl age badly ?? is it bc of genetic or life style ?

Probably both. Recent pics of Brad Pitt. After his split with Jolie he was smoking heavily and was spending 16 hours a day hiding in his apartment.

upload_2017-6-3_18-21-5.jpeg

upload_2017-6-3_18-21-31.jpeg