The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
UPDATE:

@Xander94 still has 0 matches in Tinder in Moscow.

Xander got zero attention on THAI dating site whereas this guy (during the same time interval – day)

LYUnsPR.png

got tens of messages, compliments and attractive girls who wrote him TWICE when I ignored their messages in the first place.

I visited profile of a girl from both accounts and she wrote immediately to the guy on photo and didn't even bothered to click on Xander.

I do not really know why he sucks. He is attractive tall guy. (Tall, Dark, Handsome)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
UPDATE:

@Xander94 still has 0 matches in Tinder in Moscow.

Xander got zero attention on THAI dating site whereas this guy (during the same time interval – day)

LYUnsPR.png

got tens of messages, compliments and attractive girls who wrote him TWICE when I ignored their messages in the first place.

I visited profile of a girl from both accounts and she wrote immediately to the guy on photo and didn't even clicked on Xander.

I do not really know why he sucks.
Because my face is unloveable F A C E

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
does @Xander94 look poor in his photos? That could explain a few things...

I sent you in PM (think Xander is ok with it since he posted it here and on lookism already)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'd like to look at @Xander's pics too.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
He sent me the two best ones, and i can tell definitively that the problem is as follows:
1 - There is no context to the situation, it's just you standing in front of a white wall - these might as well be mug shots
2 - Context allows people to relate to the individual - if it was you in an art museum, or at a bar, etc they could relate that to your personality
3 - You look serious in your photos, but that is not necessarily an issue as long as the context works. Because there is no context, the serious look plays negatively

I have zero doubt you would get a lot of matches if you had better photos; it's almost impossible for that to not be the case.
Chad takes selfies infront of the shitter and still has women crawling for him

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He sent me the two best ones, and i can tell definitively that the problem is as follows:
1 - There is no context to the situation, it's just you standing in front of a white wall - these might as well be mug shots
2 - Context allows people to relate to the individual - if it was you in an art museum, or at a bar, etc they could relate that to your personality
3 - You look serious in your photos, but that is not necessarily an issue as long as the context works. Because there is no context, the serious look plays negatively

I have zero doubt you would get a lot of matches if you had better photos; it's almost impossible for that to not be the case.

When a man just has selfies I don't pick them even if they are hot.
Its just weird to me to see 40 something with no 'life' pics.
I cant speak for 20 somethings.
Also no blurb of basic information I don't click
I get some really gorgeous guys pop up with no blurb and just these selfies and I am immediately put off because it looks weird to me..like 'whats wrong with this guy? Is he killing puppies?".

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94
I just photoshopped your head onto someone similar to you to create a more friendly image - i'm curious to see how that plays out. Not my finest work, but should be able to fool most people.

I sent it to him

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Hey don't offend the animals!

Savage.

The women here, on the surface they appear all full of sugar and spice, but underneath....holy crap.
EL was talking about destroying this guys life (and had the means to do it). @Pasbrillantebrunette has biker gangmembers as her minions.

The movie "Gone Girl" was spot on as pertains to the darkness in women.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not Chad, and even if Chad does take pictures of himself on the shitter he probably has other photos mixed in with his profile, giving him some context. If he doesn't, then a photo of you in some friendly environment would get more matches than one of Chad while he's pushing one out.

That's what a lot of people said but it night mean more coming from you as you're a photographer.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually just photoshopped @Xander94 into different scenarios that show some more context than the white wall he had before - i put him on a couch with a dog and on a bike looking like a badass. There's no way that these images wouldn't get matches, especially the last one. He should have many Stacys striking up a conversation with him if he uploads those to his dating profile.

mate you gotta send me these pics

i must be the only one who hasnt seen xander

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @macaroni, would you be willing to edit some photos of mine, adjust contrast and colour, etc? I'm not sure how much that effort would be worth, if you think it's worth a lot I can donate money to a charity of your choice.