The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Greek slayer politician
pagkalos_1.jpg

c42d1154211d7435b12de2afe998844e.jpg

his wife

KZO0Uonx8tTT76Jy_c4zW_dxu7NBgYfaY8rikzvB4hcNAZNKKJlou-PKsidwEwEf2jnIDi9eZd246PP6cVZ324J7vJlSMxmi-nvZmqhw3uKyEerkbX4d8sTW=s0-d

Status / money theory confirmed

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i

I'm not even sure that is a photo, looks like an illustration to me lol

Thats the kind of girl who men send money for her to come visit them in USA ;)
I notice a lot of really 'hot' men on my tinder and then they are still located in France or Australia...trying to connect with NY women? kind of weird.
I wonder who falls for these people.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went full autism mode with the selfies. This is what happens when ur incel and have a breakdown
Haha its cool - I've never actually seen your picture - but I remember whats its like to be young and uncertain of yourself.

It gets a little easier as you get older.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t i just realized i've been sitting on my *** all weekend, i'm usually lazy but this is a new low. I also have been eating crap all weekend - im eating ice cream right now actually. If my metabolism wasn't so f*****g fast i'd be mordibly obese because i eat like a fuckin hippo
You possibly made a huge contribution in my life if I get laid because of it I'll be eternally grateful

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
To each his own, I guess. 9/10

Good thing you liked that women. There are morons here claiming I am racist because I find that women ugly. Good things I have stopped caring about opinions that are logically absurd. Because this world is inundated by idiots who can't follow basic logic, developing such a tolerance is required for mental peace.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Savage.

The women here, on the surface they appear all full of sugar and spice, but underneath....holy crap.
EL was talking about destroying this guys life (and had the means to do it). @Pasbrillantebrunette has biker gangmembers as her minions.

The movie "Gone Girl" was spot on as pertains to the darkness in women.
I'm not going to destroy his life. If karma works as it should he'll manage that all by himself.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good thing you liked that women. There are morons here claiming I am racist because I find that women ugly. Good things I have stopped caring about opinions that are logically absurd. Because this world is inundated by idiots who can't follow basic logic, developing such a tolerance is required for mental peace.

1st guess it was a blackg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to this gym since this was an eating day. I'm slowly getting back into lifting. I did dumbbell bench press, bicep curl, military press, reverse bicep curl, seated row, tricep pushdown. I mostly lifted to exhaustion, three sets each.

I need to be more assertive asking people to get off their asses if they're sitting on the machine between sets and browsing on their cell phone. I didn't ask a guy if he was using the machine. Thirty minutes later I look back at it and I'm embarrassed.