The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Atleast you got a date dude thats gotta be something.

It's meaningless if it was her plan to ditch me. She saw a "gringo" and thought "there's a free night for me". I now don't know if my other tinder chicas are thinking the same. Might just go with a chubby next time. I want to f*** a Colombian chica :D

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's meaningless if it was her plan to ditch me. She saw a "gringo" and thought "there's a free night for me". I now don't know if my other tinder chicas are thinking the same. Might just go with a chubby next time. I want to f*** a Colombian chica :D
You'd rather be alone at home browsing hairlosstalk? Even the fact that you went out is success for me.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd rather be alone at home browsing hairlosstalk? Even the fact that you went out is success for me.

It's a lesson learned I suppose. Not spending a dime on another girl here.

But if I had spent the night on HairLossTalk.com I wouldn't have cried like a b**ch.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of telescopes are based in Chile, which means many astronomers find a local woman there. It's very common, Chile might be very different from Columbia though.

Women are the same everywhere obviously, biology is the same, but if you go to a country with malnutrition and mass poverty your relative status increases.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, women have rejected me and disappointed me, to the point that I felt like crying, but something like this...

I remember crying after a girl threw me on the street after sex, I felt so lame, then a female friend reminded me that night: "Jesus, you pick up a girl in a bar and get to have sex, and you're still moaning?!"

I know how you must have felt, you just think you're not good enough, and that you never will be.

I've said it before, if I was average, 5'8 instead of 6'2, I would have just given up on women a long time ago.

You need to have something more than the average guy to get by these days, and that better be looks or height related.
lookism mode activated.. @baldhurts:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
halo effect?

I know it's just a question but do we really need to assume everyone falls for this? From what he's posted, it sounds like he's well aware of the wicked ways of the world and the reality of what cute girls are capable of, his disappointment comes from the fact he met a fairly cute girl who also happened to be nice. And the shock came from the fact that despite her personality appearing to be different, it ended up she's just as bad as anyone.

I'm still a Halo Effect denier, and on this forum it's like being a Holocaust Denier.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it's just a question but do we really need to assume everyone falls for this? From what he's posted, it sounds like he's well aware of the wicked ways of the world and the reality of what cute girls are capable of, his disappointment comes from the fact he met a fairly cute girl who also happened to be nice. And the shock came from the fact that despite her personality appearing to be different, it ended up she's just as bad as anyone.

I'm still a Halo Effect denier, and on this forum it's like being a Holocaust Denier.
you can be aware of it and still fall for it. i catch myself doing it all the time. last i checked its primal so its not just something you can easily deny.

anyways from what he said nothing she did sounded nice. its quite possible she was just neutral but her being attractive made him assume she was nice

theres also no denying the halo effect as its well documented and intuitively extremely obvious . all fiction has hot people as good guys, leaders tend to be more attractive, people date and daydream about hotties, etc. lol

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Virtually all human beings fall for the halo effect of some sort.

There may be some difference in that we don't interpret people the same way, but there are still looks-based judgments going on.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can be aware of it and still fall for it. i catch myself doing it all the time. last i checked its primal so its not just something you can easily deny.

anyways from what he said nothing she did sounded nice. its quite possible she was just neutral but her being attractive made him assume she was nice

theres also no denying the halo effect as its well documented and intuitively extremely obvious . all fiction has hot people as good guys, leaders tend to be more attractive, people date and daydream about hotties, etc. lol

Nah I'm not actually a denier of it, I just don't believe it's as relevant in the long-term as many people on this forum think. I just don't believe it's instantly the "good life" for all good looking people, there's no easy run for a good looking face.

Possibly this is a cope, because I am good looking, I don't want to believe that the hard work I've put into different pursuits, or even battling social anxiety, was all going my way because of looks.

I find the opposite sometimes, I recently had an open and honest conversation (while on coke) with people who assumed I'd be arrogant, or "too cool for them". I actually feel like this sometimes, people are less receptive to me or open to me, because of their initial presumption that I might feel like I'm better than them.

I don't know if these people believed that in fact, despite my sometimes extrovert personality, I feel incredibly inferior around people I don't know that well, and I assume they're judging me as a piece of sh*t. Oddly this comes off as feeling "too good for them" and above their conversation.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Virtually all human beings fall for the halo effect of some sort.

There may be some difference in that we don't interpret people the same way, but there are still looks-based judgments going on.
research shows how shockingly quick we perceive the hotness of faces . http://scienceblogs.com/cognitivedaily/2006/04/10/how-fast-do-we-notice-pretty-f/ 13 milliseconds and you can judge who is hotter!

babies look at attractive faces for longer periods of time. http://www.apa.org/monitor/oct06/pretty.aspx lol we can "figure out" hotties' faces easier lmaoooo

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I'm not actually a denier of it, I just don't believe it's as relevant in the long-term as many people on this forum think. I just don't believe it's instantly the "good life" for all good looking people, there's no easy run for a good looking face.

Possibly this is a cope, because I am good looking, I don't want to believe that the hard work I've put into different pursuits, or even battling social anxiety, was all going my way because of looks.

I find the opposite sometimes, I recently had an open and honest conversation (while on coke) with people who assumed I'd be arrogant, or "too cool for them". I actually feel like this sometimes, people are less receptive to me or open to me, because of their initial presumption that I might feel like I'm better than them.

I don't know if these people believed that in fact, despite my sometimes extrovert personality, I feel incredibly inferior around people I don't know that well, and I assume they're judging me as a piece of sh*t. Oddly this comes off as feeling "too good for them" and above their conversation.
there you go. lol. judging at least by your posts here you never sound angsty or mad or sad . . . . i wonder why? lol

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there you go. lol. judging at least by your posts here you never sound angsty or mad or sad . . . . i wonder why? lol

I don't really understand the bolding of "this is a cope" to this.

But never sounding angsty or mad? I'm the ticking time bomb of this forum, at times I'm constantly sounding angsty or mad.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

But never sounding angsty or mad? I'm the ticking time bomb of this forum, at times I'm constantly sounding angsty or mad.
you come off one of the least angsty or mad imo.

i bolded it cuz i think you're basically inverse coping like you said haha. you dont want to know you have it easy

remember i had "issues" when i had hair too . . . . but at the end of the day i always had my self worth. even back then i was thankful for it. i didn't know sh*t about low self esteem haha

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i don't know you on here that well but I don't think you are 'angrier' then anyone else who seem 'calm' in their well composed posts. I have seen people poking you for a reaction repeatedly and then when you give it they are labeling you the 'angry' one.
You may have a temper when people provoke you but I don't think you go unprovoked.
Just my limited observation. What you did before I joined i cant comment