The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno dude her boyfriend is a baldite around my height who is a hat prisoner. He has good face though I think.
So a supermodel from Sweden, and taken, discusses social matters on the internet with a stranger on the internet.
You understand something does not add up in her?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
So a supermodel from Sweden, and taken, discusses social matters on the internet with a stranger on the internet.
You understand something does not add up in her?
Shes a twitch streamer I've linked her instagram here before
upload_2017-4-30_11-31-48.png

WELCOME TO BALD ASCENSION 2017

She told me that they slept on the same bed for 3 weeks until she let him make out with her LUL

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
she's like a 6 lol. make up game is strong. heres a more revealing picture and less deceptively flattering one

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTLnrXrAUR8/?taken-by=swebliss

I don't think she is a '6' I think that in some of her pics there is too much 'cool' tones that makes her light skin look very washed out..in person she is not going to be that washed out its kind of artificial.
Her photos that have more normal like real life tones she looks good even with little makeup.

this same day same no makeup everything exactly the same--you take her outside in sunlight natural light and you passed her on street she would be hot..shes not the most beautiful girl in my opinion but she is petite, blonde, very pretty if this is your 'type' in person no makeup shes still going to be hot and natural looking.

(something is up with her teeth though I don't know what it is but this is an American detractor maybe in Europe not a big deal)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think she is a '6' I think that in some of her pics there is too much 'cool' tones that makes her light skin look very washed out..in person she is not going to be that washed out its kind of artificial.
Her photos that have more normal like real life tones she looks good even with little makeup.

this same day same no makeup everything exactly the same--you take her outside in sunlight natural light and you passed her on street she would be hot..shes not the most beautiful girl in my opinion but she is petite, blonde, very pretty if this is your 'type' in person no makeup shes still going to be hot and natural looking.

(something is up with her teeth though I don't know what it is but this is an American detractor maybe in Europe not a big deal)
If shes a 6 and Im a 6 then Im her looksmatch
0382_s7tr.gif
0382_s7tr.gif
0382_s7tr.gif
0382_s7tr.gif

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
she's like a 6 lol. make up game is strong.

Damn right, to me she's like a 4 because I don't like that diseased ferret look, but 6 is probably right generally.

9/10 supermodel?! Shame on me for believing in the sh*t this guy's talking.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn right, to me she's like a 4 because I don't like that diseased ferret look, but 6 is probably right generally.

9/10 supermodel?! Shame on me for believing in the sh*t this guy's talking.

she is not a 9 out of 10 model at all.. but I don't think she is a 6 either (if you like white pale blondes. A lot of men like this look.)

I don't think she has the most technically beautiful face or features for modeling but the total package? She is not a 6.

we have men on this site we have rated a 6--I don't see any of them getting this girl (no disrespect to anyone).

she is better looking. If a 6 guy is aiming for her its too high--imo

https://www.instagram.com/p/4fOFuyokul/?taken-by=swebliss

https://www.instagram.com/p/39nm8uIknP/?taken-by=swebliss

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't trust a woman who says she doesn't care about looks, unless she's legally blind.

It just means that she's in denial, and her judgment about personality is probably even more sensitive to the halo effect than that of most people.
She literally gave me all the blue pill advice. Confidence interesting humor JUST LUL

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If that is her BF they are pretty matched to me I don't see him as a '6'.

i think you guys mistake someone looking perfect in every photo with how they rate in real life.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS3hdWfAGSG/?taken-by=swebliss

I have horrific photos of Leana Heady from a film we did together (don't ask i love her and will never reveal them to anyone)
She looks like a 4 in these pics because no makeup, shitty colored walls...this was like 10 years ago and she was and is very attractive and vibrant (my opinion) in person. Not many people would consider her a '4'.
The guy has bloated face with neckbeard and completely bald ontop. Hes not looksmatch prob 2 points below.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Few women are in denial. Most of them lie without any hint of care or remorse, they're redpilled as f*** but pretend to be bluepilled and take advantage of any situation.
stock-photo-overdose-drug-addict-hand-pink-and-red-pills-on-hand-426171103.jpg

Stop it m8 were gonna get overdosed.

mv73_f-maxage-0.gif

Just kidding proceed

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Few women are in denial. Most of them lie without any hint of care or remorse, they're redpilled as f*** but pretend to be bluepilled and take advantage of any situation.

They lie to themselves and believe it. Don't underestimate how much people can deceive themselves when it suits their needs. Cognitive dissonance.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You calling that woman a '4' is the most blue pilled i have read in long time lol.

If you genuinely think she is a 4 and call yourself a 5 you must be hot and have BDD.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They lie to themselves and believe it. Don't underestimate how much people can deceive themselves when it suits their needs. Cognitive dissonance.

what would you rate that woman? just curious.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is strange with ratings, I posted a very plain skinny girl and said this is the type of 5/10 girl I go for. Everyone chimed in to say that she was at least a 6 and that its very hard for a skinny girl not to be a 6.

Now y'all are throwing around 4..5..6 for this beautiful girl? I'd def give her a 7.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is strange with ratings, I posted a very plain skinny girl and said this is the type of 5/10 girl I go for. Everyone chimed in to say that she was at least a 6 and that its very hard for a skinny girl not to be a 6.

Now y'all are throwing around 4..5..6 for this beautiful girl? I'd def give her a 7.

I agree.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree I can see her with someone like Baldhurts easily, who rated like 7-8 I think.