The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i predict the next trend will be churros...
delicious, delicious churros

yes I think they are already doing this with ice cream..but for sure its probably easy to experiment with.

they also kind of brought the 'chip which' back (dont know if they had this outside NY) the chocolate chip cookies/icecream sandwiches..i see a lot of variations with this now...they are super good.

I used to LOVE carvel ice cream cakes as a kid LOL as fancy as stuff I have had in my life I still like some real basics. I have that on occasion when I am visiting family b-days etc. soooooo good. Used to love the brown bonnet too and flying saucers LOL.
Carvel was the bomb.
Don't know if Carvel is all over or not. Was so YUMMY.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pasbrillantebrunette is this funny to you?

14983278297621937814442.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently, neither are a lot of the people who commented on this review

I agree I am not a fancy pants pizza person either--I like greasy authentic pizza too but some places really suck when you just run into them randomly...To be honest I have found more consistency in Queens and even out on Long Island with any random pizza joints you run into being awesome, much more so than in manhattan and brooklyn. Same with bagels..it might be water I don't know for sure.
Upstate is awful. I dont think I ever had pizza in The Bronx I honestly have only been in really poor hoods in S.Bronx and the food was just disgusting I usually stick to fast food joints out of fear of food poisoning. To be fair I know its changed a lot over few years so maybe better food is popping up there. Also never went to the Italian sections probably some places have fantastic old school pizza.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
by that time I will be getting a wig and a facelift.

And I will be starting trt and probably botox. Plus getting a transplant if my hair isn't still maintaining

The struggle of eternal youth