The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
POTENTIALLY FLAME WAR MATERIAL: READ ON

Are there some members here that you absolutely cannot stand?

There is one member who has once again gotten more active. He is not among the 'regulars' here but he acts as if everything that comes out of his mouth is pure gold.

In one thread, he claimed that he is smarter than scientific researchers investigating the link between immune system and hair loss because he once mentioned in a post that immune system has something to do with hair loss. There is a difference between you making a general statement and specific insights revealed by hair loss researchers.

Just say who it is because I cant remember seeing someone say any of those things.

Personally I like most posters here, but as with people in real life, I do often disagree with some of the things they say.

The biggest shame though is when some people grow to dislike other posters just because they have different opinions

K

karankaran

Just say who it is because I cant remember seeing someone say any of those things.

Personally I like most posters here, but as with people in real life, I do often disagree with some of the things they say.

The biggest shame though is when some people grow to dislike other posters just because they have different opinions

It is not you. I just tried to find the posts of this guy to support what I am saying but the more I read this person's posts, the angrier I became. He has been on my ignore list for a long time. Glad to put him back on the list.

blackg

Reaction score
It is not you. I just tried to find the posts of this guy to support what I am saying but the more I read this person's posts, the angrier I became. He has been on my ignore list for a long time. Glad to put him back on the list.
So, who is this guy? Is he Euro or American?
Or god forbid... Australian?

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Guzam @hairblues

You know what is funny is that it is 3 am and I am still awake. How have you guys been? Good? Anything interesting happening in your lives lately? Just wanted to catch up with old pals

This kind of posts reminds me how cruel hair loss is.
This man's mind has been fucked up majorly.

Someone HAS to be going to pay for this.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay..

He should of just called the bill the "temporary exclusion of possible threats executive order."

That would of just about passed congress.
Nothing to do with Islam.

this conversation is getting very stupid.
it was an executive order not a bill.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
POTENTIALLY FLAME WAR MATERIAL: READ ON

Are there some members here that you absolutely cannot stand?

There is one member who has once again gotten more active. He is not among the 'regulars' here but he acts as if everything that comes out of his mouth is pure gold.

In one thread, he claimed that he is smarter than scientific researchers investigating the link between immune system and hair loss because he once mentioned in a post that immune system has something to do with hair loss. There is a difference between you making a general statement and specific insights revealed by hair loss researchers.

I can say: Hey, hair loss has something to do with ageing. But it is only when someone discovers something more specific that we can have drug candidates like we have had with nad+ and nicotinamide riboside.

And he acts as a freaking genius on every topic from photos to hair loss research. Just cannot stand him. f*****g acts like everyone is just thirsty for his nuggets of wisdom.

Anyways, I do not like pasta and his profile pic makes me wanna barf and so does his posts.[/QUOTE
Pasta, profile pic? Macaroni?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
ugh it probably is that @macaroni guy - i fuckin hate that dude he's the worse
Yeah he is real "meatball" if you really want to know the truth. Even his avatar is real "cheesy". He does not even realize the amount of weight he puts on people when they have to look at his avatar and read all his "food for thought" threads and post. I gave this one some thought and I realize now why my stomach is aching for this poster.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Macaroni is a crypto-currency expert, so much so that the other day I sent my friend a link to this hair-loss forum to read his posts about it. I salute macaroni.

FWIW nothing makes me actually angry that I read here except the occasional racist/anti-semitic stuff, and most of that came from one poster who has been banned. Any little arguments I've had here were with people whose intelligence and writing I respect. You know what it's like... you could care less what some stranger on the street or obviously ignorant chap thinks about immigration or Trump or whatever, but when it's someone in your family or someone smart you disagree with, it's frustrating and you want to try to convince them or bridge that gap somehow.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who's off the House of Cards bandwagon? Tried watching the first episode of season 5 and had no idea what was going on. Couldn't even remember some of the characters.

Would never happen with GoT for example.. But maybe I just need to watch a recap of previous season.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@macaroni for real I need you to make me do money on Bitcoin!

Yo we all need that hair treatment of the future money to tuck away.

Currently watching House of Cards, very realistic so far:

View attachment 55985

@shookwun approved show

That actor is SO hot I love him....I would like to be locked in a hotel room with him for 3 days straight and just give him some v**** and so we can keep going at it.
He looks better bald imo.

He is also on The Strain--season 1 they had him wear the worst hair piece..season 2 he shaved his head on an episode LOL I think they got negative feedback from fans or the actor refused to keep putting on the hair piece.
The Strain was awful btw, beneath his acting chops after seeing him on House of Cards.

I realize my sexual fantasy about him is TMI but don't care. ;)
(poor Dante will now go burn his eyes with some acid)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who's off the House of Cards bandwagon? Tried watching the first episode of season 5 and had no idea what was going on. Couldn't even remember some of the characters.

Would never happen with GoT for example.. But maybe I just need to watch a recap of previous season.

I know what you mean it did feel like a gap between season 4 and 5 to keep track.
I am confused about the terrorism thing (why the child blamed him)..I don't want to write too much to give anything away.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo we all need that hair treatment of the future money to tuck away.

That actor is SO hot I love him....I would like to be locked in a hotel room with him for 3 days straight and just give him some v**** and so we can keep going at it.
He looks better bald imo.

He is also on The Strain--season 1 they had him wear the worst hair piece..season 2 he shaved his head on an episode LOL I think they got negative feedback from fans or the actor refused to keep putting on the hair piece.
The Strain was awful btw, beneath his acting chops after seeing him on House of Cards.

I realize my sexual fantasy about him is TMI but don't care. ;)
(poor Dante will now go burn his eyes with some acid)

Wow, that hair piece truly is horrid. I mean if they can't even get wig game right in Hollywood then it really can't be a viable option.

I already know I'm going to stop at season 4, as it often happens, they just could end the show on a high note and had to order one more season:

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/house-of-cards-2013/season-5

It was the same with Dexter apparently, a lot of people say you should stop watching after season 4.

Yeah season 5 + 6 were not good.. 6 especially was just damn weird. But then somehow the show actually managed a great comeback with season 7.

Of course they then ruined it with the usual last season of a show where the show runners have no idea what to do. Last season of Dexter is an all time travesty.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha "make me do money on Bitcoin" sounds pretty funny
follow me into the land of the bitcoins and lets build an army of super rich bald/ing people!

Step 1 - create an army of super rich baldies
Step 2 - take over the world
Step 3 - take a break and have some pizza
Step 4 - cure baldness
Step 5 - replace the death penalty/capital punishment with forced baldness
Step 6 - make bad people bald
Step 7 - require all restaurants to carry pizza in the menu

I was going to start comparing pizza spots with you but may give away exact locations lol.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you all wasting your time here. You're all a bunch of normies you can never understand our struggle.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you all wasting your time here. You're all a bunch of normies you can never understand our struggle.

why do you repeat the same comments over and over and over again

Your posts are like Ground Hog Day.

And many of us actually 'like' communicating to one another...thats why..And we ALL have hair loss to varying degrees and like to talk to each other about it.

If you dont like us and talking to us...then why are you coming back? I dont get it.