My Regimen
Reaction score
About to go to the redbox and pick up some movies

This saturday night is about to be LIT

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree I am not a fancy pants pizza person either--I like greasy authentic pizza too but some places really suck when you just run into them randomly...To be honest I have found more consistency in Queens and even out on Long Island with any random pizza joints you run into being awesome, much more so than in manhattan and brooklyn. Same with bagels..it might be water I don't know for sure.
Upstate is awful. I dont think I ever had pizza in The Bronx I honestly have only been in really poor hoods in S.Bronx and the food was just disgusting I usually stick to fast food joints out of fear of food poisoning. To be fair I know its changed a lot over few years so maybe better food is popping up there. Also never went to the Italian sections probably some places have fantastic old school pizza.

Let's be real - Brooklyn has the best pizza. :p L&B, Ciccio's, DiFara's, Totonno's, old school DaVinci's, Sofia Pizza (new)...the list goes on.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently, neither are a lot of the people who commented on this review

That $38 pizza looks magnificent really.

I'd eat both fancy and greasy pizza, they both have their charm.

There's a hole in the wall 10 minutes from my house, two slices and a drink for $6, I like it. But I'd eat that fancy pizza pizza you linked to as well.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's be real - Brooklyn has the best pizza. :p L&B, Ciccio's, DiFara's, Totonno's, old school DaVinci's, Sofia Pizza (new)...the list goes on.

I have not been to L&B in years but was ALWAYS the best for a long time I dont doubt it still is.
BUT consistency I have to say almost any hole in the wall, random place you go to in queens or Long Island has never disappointed ..Brooklyn and Manhattan I can go in randomly to any no name joint and its hit or miss.
Same with bagels.

the worst pizza I ever had has also been in Brooklyn, one place in Gravesend and another place in Midwood like puke worthy both places. Horrible.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm getting super stressed out that I'll have to move in a few months. I can't do anything now, but still I'm getting stressed out.

How do handle your moves @Afro_Vacancy?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm getting super stressed out that I'll have to move in a few months. I can't do anything now, but still I'm getting stressed out.

How do handle your moves @Afro_Vacancy?

Moves are stressful and there's no way around that, particularly across National borders.

Make a list of what needs to be done and do a little every week. The visa paperwork is top priority.

Where are you moving to?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The U.S.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CF, what part of the US?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
eagle-219679-640.jpg

K

karankaran

This kind of posts reminds me how cruel hair loss is.
This man's mind has been fucked up majorly.

Someone HAS to be going to pay for this.

It was just a joke! There is no need to get personal.

You guys here indulge in all kind of offensive behavior but a joke winds you guys up so bad!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in case you guys were wondering what the 2017 sexiest Men's Hairstyles are

I literally can't stand to look at videos like this and see how easy life is for these dudes. Just wake up, throw some product in and go. No 2-3 hours painstakingly applying concealer and carefully placing every strand. And then hoping there's zero wind and no one touches it. f***, where is the cure!?

Also amazing how much better hair like that makes a guy look. The narrator is an average/above-average looking guy (facially about a 6.5-7.0 imo). I'm a legit 8+ facially (prob closer to 8.5 actually if we just look at face - i.e. If we all wore caps), yet I watch a video like that and legitimately think this guy looks better than me. FML.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Just arrived in Bristol. Tired but thrilled, and you know what was one of the very first things I saw? A bunch of good-looking chads athletes humiliating and harassing a beggar (bald and ugly to boot) and kicking his sleeping dog and laughing while walking away. The guy was minding his own business, and he didn't react, he only petted the poor dog.

The perfect, disgusting portrait of society and good-looking, rich, ungrateful people in it. I've always been right.
Wow, Dante, that would seriously depress me. Kicking the dog is just plain sick. Are you going to meet Sunchyme finally? :D

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, Dante, that would seriously depress me. Kicking the dog is just plain sick. Are you going to meet Sunchyme finally? :D

After lying to him about date and place of arrival? Sure. :D

I've never been wrong about handsome people. My colleagues would love to meet these guys.

I imagine you only feel sorry for the dog. :D

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
After lying to him about date and place of arrival? Sure. :D

I've never been wrong about handsome people. My colleagues would love to meet these guys.

I imagine you only feel sorry for the dog. :D
Dante, you ever coming to the US to like Disney World, Epcot, or Universal?