The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I've never noticed being stared at except one time in high school.
So on all your dates, no complements on your looks? Do you give complements on their looks when you meet them?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Anonymous or not, I don't think I would have the guts to ask people for a rating even, it's too scary.
I am with you EL. I could not even go to that website and look at it. I do enough comparing myself to people in my day to day life and it drives me insane.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
She's a bit too skinny for my taste, I think she looks a bit emanciated. She does a have a great body but I am just not into girls who are that skinny.
She is for my taste too, I was just talking about her face :) If she had a nice hourglass figure she'd be perf.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you talking about she has tits, at least a C cup.
Really? She looks like she has just nipples and no boob:

upload_2017-6-25_17-25-15.png

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On second inspection not quite what I thought but there is a bit more than just nipples.

LzSqo92.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
one other thing to add to this - stay away from complimenting women on things they don't control. Meaning, you should not compliment them on their eyes, or height, or boobs, etc. Unless they have had a direct action that resulted in the compliment, don't do it. A good example is if they do their nails - don't swoon over it, just make a calm and very passing compliment that the color is nice without them expecting it. If they ask you about it (trying to fish for a compliment), don't give them the compliment they are looking for - just say "oh yeh, that looks nice" - the "oh yeh" means that you didn't notice it, and the "that looks nice" balances it out so you are neither complimenting or insulting, but rather playing a somewhat socially acceptable aloof character.

The point is surprise - if they expect it or want it, don't give it to them. You have to control the element of surprise. People (men and women) are not attracted to all nice or all "bad" men/women - we are attracted to the contrast of both. It is the contrast of both that we crave, so if you are all one way or another you are boring.
The general "you look nice" is enough to set a positive mode. Speaking of surprises, I actually had one date tell me how she was hoping to find a guy with nice full head of hair and she pointed to mine. Obviously not a true Norwood spotter in my opinion. I nearly died that night laughing inside knowing what I read on here is really true. But she was also looking for a millionaire so I crossed myself off her list for her. Never went on second date.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
one other thing to add to this - stay away from complimenting women on things they don't control. Meaning, you should not compliment them on their eyes, or height, or boobs, etc. Unless they have had a direct action that resulted in the compliment, don't do it. A good example is if they do their nails - don't swoon over it, just make a calm and very passing compliment that the color is nice without them expecting it. If they ask you about it (trying to fish for a compliment), don't give them the compliment they are looking for - just say "oh yeh, that looks nice" - the "oh yeh" means that you didn't notice it, and the "that looks nice" balances it out so you are neither complimenting or insulting, but rather playing a somewhat socially acceptable aloof character.

The point is surprise - if they expect it or want it, don't give it to them. You have to control the element of surprise. People (men and women) are not attracted to all nice or all "bad" men/women - we are attracted to the contrast of both. It is the contrast of both that we crave, so if you are all one way or another you are boring.

People should ALWAYS compliment a women on her NICE BOOBIES!!! In fact, TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM. Post them on your facebook page.

A nice boob is just a GROPE AWAY!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People should ALWAYS compliment a women on her NICE BOOBIES!!! In fact, TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM. Post them on your facebook page.

A nice boob is just a GROPE AWAY!

Uh ok buddy just take whatever you want I don't want no trouble.