Reaction score
Rogan's been on trt for the last decade
images (1).jpg
never give up

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
For a moment, I thought it meant that, like good wines, I was aging well and getting better year by year... Then, I realised it was @Dante92 talking !

You've PT genes, so you should age well :)

Only superwhite chicks degrade fast.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
K

karankaran

How is that you guys have thousands of posts when most of you have joined years after I did !

I remember those days. it was the fall of 2013 and HairLossTalk.com was getting stuffed with crackpot cures for hair loss. I along with some members (who are no longer here such as bushbush and benjit) fought the nut jobs and saved HairLossTalk.com. At that time, HairLossTalk.com had a reputation system and my reputation was through the roof. But then the change happened and everything that I worked so hard for went away and now i just play a second fiddle to everyone here.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is that you guys have thousands of posts when most of you have joined years after I did !

I remember those days. it was the fall of 2013 and HairLossTalk.com was getting stuffed with crackpot cures for hair loss. I along with some members (who are no longer here such as bushbush and benjit) fought the nut jobs and saved HairLossTalk.com. At that time, HairLossTalk.com had a reputation system and my reputation was through the roof. But then the change happened and everything that I worked so hard for went away and now i just play a second fiddle to everyone here.

I think I am only one like that--i was obsessive with this place for months...its cooled way off as I am getting back to life reason I am getting back to life is because I had some regrowth--fortunately/unfortunately this makes a difference as @WhitePolarBear said earlier.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you're a woman me in my 40s I wont have any testosterone left to go to the gym and train and cope.
Actually, I believe the peak testosterone levels in males are reached in mid-30s. And then slowly decrease through 40s, just to crash in 50s etc. Of course, this is according to studies I have come over in my workout research through the years, that I ofc don't have a link to... So, keep hittin' them weights brah ^^

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I would ask you guys advice here;

A classmate of mine just asked me to get lunch with her on Friday. I kind of saw something like this coming as she has been flirting with me over the past semester. She is really attractive, but I don't want to create the mess of dating someone in my program. I was planning on just getting lunch with her on Friday and seeing where it goes from there. Thoughts?

Update: Her and I went on our date today. I thought it went well; we ended up making out towards the end of the date. But we were walking through the park and...

tfw a gust of wind blew my fringe up revealing my shitty hair line while she was making eye contact with me

JUST f*** ME UP

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
post a pic of your hairline pulled back davo

still 90% sure you're NW1.5 and BDD

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 11.03.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 11.03.50 PM.png