The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You love white girls with lips and ***. You would have hated the 80s.
tbh Id rather be incel now than slayer in the 80s agepill is brutal. Now with technological advancements I hope we wont have to deal with the agepill that much.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh Id rather be incel now than slayer in the 80s agepill is brutal. Now with technological advancements I hope we wont have to deal with the agepill that much.

LOL I am doing fine you have greek genes you will probably age well if you take care of yourself. Get your profession lined up in 20s and 30s to set you in 40s and 50s..Everythign else is like 'meh'.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I am doing fine you have greek genes you will probably age well if you take care of yourself. Get your profession lined up in 20s and 30s to set you in 40s and 50s..Everythign else is like 'meh'.
Because you're a woman me in my 40s I wont have any testosterone left to go to the gym and train and cope.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's misrepresenting p*rn consumers. Many of us don't have multiple tabs open, and don't like freak acts.

Here's a trailer: https://www.sexart.com/model/chrissy-fox-and-nick-ross/movie/20170503/EITHER_OR/
I've have been an avid watcher, one may say addicted since I was 12, so I've seen and pulled my pudding to it all. I know some have a tamer approach to p**rn viewing.

You never looked at your self in disgust after watching some p**rn and questioned yourself ? No . Just me ?

I am just a general b/g man or solo but sometimes you gotta switch it up and go down the rabbit hole

Currently trying to quit tho. I've had enough of it

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you're a woman me in my 40s I wont have any testosterone left to go to the gym and train and cope.
tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif
never give up

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I've have been an avid watcher, one may say addicted since I was 12, so I've seen and pulled my pudding to it all. I know some have a tamer approach to p*rn viewing.

That may be the problem. The first naked lady I saw on the computer was when I was 19. It blew my mind.
I was 20+ when I saw my first p**rn clip. These clips were like 2 minutes long, and it would take me a couple of hours to download one clip.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That may be the problem. The first naked lady I saw on the computer was when I was 19. It blew my mind.
I was 20+ when I saw my first p*rn clip. These clips were like 2 minutes long, and it would take me a couple of hours to download one clip.
Ye it is a big problem a lot of us got exposed to it far to early.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also lol my kickboxing coach told me I look like 27 when I was 19 I always looked old for my age. Prob because of my facial hair or I dunno.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
in my 40s I wont have any testosterone left to go to the gym and train and cope.

No testosterone in my 40's! Does that mean I wouldn't have to worry about baldness? :D

On a serious note, I have seen men gaining muscle in their 40's. It may be harder but it's doable.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks D. ;-)
I have been quite busy lately and, I have to admit, quite depressed :( I dropped the meds which were giving me weight gain and headhaches... So regrowths are shedding... I d be open to try fina but I guess I am very sensitive to hormones and I would have the same issues with this drug.
NeedDaCure !!

I hope you can find a more functional treatment soon.

It sucks to be sensitive to anti-androgens. I see my hairline everyday multiple times a day in the mirror and I worry that my weak-*** treatment is failing, though it seems stable. I also see about 10 or 15 scattered where my original hairline was, as a perfect geometric reminder of how much I lost. I wish I could go on finasteride, I bet I'd be an amazing responder too, but God hates me.

NeedDaCure !!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
With a hat to cover up baldness, sunglasses to look cool, and a vibrant-coloured tshirt to match my olive skin I might be able to compensate for the balding look. Here's an example:

vs3tvauwqhfsvmsotgcm.jpg

And one with a widow's peak:
original.jpg

The use of bangs to cover up a receding hairline:
top-banner-home-1_1024x1024.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what's was wrong with 80-s?

80s were awesome! especially where I live but women in early 80s it was just about stick skinny not really about little bubble butts or toned bodies like young girls now...Asses were mostly flat--probably due to low body fat % and lack of cosmetic modification down there. It changed in late 80s. More athletic builds and shaplier women took over fashion.

now its easy to make a booty-butt.
My friend is super skinny naturally..she had to eat a lot for a few months to gain a few pounds--they sucked out her lower belly fat like 1 to 2 pounds and they sculpted her butt to give her a little perky bubble butt. She got her breasts done at same time...she looks incredible after that.
I think a lot of these young girls who are really slim but have that little bubble butt are doing this--its (relatively) cheap and fast, safe if right Dr.