The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually, I believe the peak testosterone levels in males are reached in mid-30s. And then slowly decrease through 40s, just to crash in 50s etc. Of course, this is according to studies I have come over in my workout research through the years, that I ofc don't have a link to... So, keep hittin' them weights brah ^^
yeah I remember hearing throughout my life that testosterone drops off rapidly after 30. Looking at Studies this just isn't true and in fact testosterone never truly plummets to any considerable level until you are like in your 70's, if at all.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have male pattern baldness.

We told him that for months, he only likes to complain. I don't even think a doctor actually confirmed him that he 100% suffers from Androgenetic Alopecia. Which everyone here, even moderators, doubt.

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
As others said, you don't even have Androgenetic Alopecia.

BDD + attention whorism= shitty users who waste our time.
tenor.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The most eligible bachelorette in the UK, Pippa Middleton, just got married to a tall, lanky, balding skinny guy who has a lot of money to his name.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The most eligible bachelorette in the UK, Pippa Middleton, just got married to a tall, lanky, balding skinny guy who has a lot of money to his name.

Searched for the guy.

Came across this pic which perfectly illustrates genetic classes. Compare the two couples

geneticsclass.jpg