The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

K

karankaran

Life is so f*****g fucked for us baldies...there is no point even trying...the fact is no one wants to be with someone who has an empty crown...every single physical imperfection is scanned in the dating world - you are given a number from 1 to 100 - subconsciously and when you are bald, it is equal to -100.

man i had a really rough day!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Life is so f*****g fucked for us baldies...there is no point even trying...the fact is no one wants to be with someone who has an empty crown...every single physical imperfection is scanned in the dating world - you are given a number from 1 to 100 - subconsciously and when you are bald, it is equal to -100.

man i had a really rough day!

seems like you have an emotional breakdown today...

that happens especially on this forum, I underwent a few ones

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I am just so exhausted. Really looking forward to the memorial day weekend so that I can catch some break.

just wait a few days it'd feel better

... till next breakdown

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm approximately satisfied with my weight now. My jawline exists, and it's weird to see cheekbones on my face when I look in the mirror. I think at this point it's not an impediment to meeting women at all, though I might have more confidence and better metabolic health if I cut more fat around the mid-section.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm approximately satisfied with my weight now. My jawline exists, and it's weird to see cheekbones on my face when I look in the mirror. I think at this point it's not an impediment to meeting women at all, though I might have more confidence and better metabolic health if I cut more fat around the mid-section.

Are you in almost constant hunger?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Why would I be hungry?

I'm only hungry while eating carbohydrates and a little after.

Because you lost a lot of weight after having been at that heavier weight for years. Apparently it takes the hunger mechanism a long time to readjust.

BTW, good job! How much lower are you from your heaviest?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
so this girl won Miss Helsinki.

1483702992-voittajasephora060117etu-vi.jpg

aasw.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you lost a lot of weight after having been at that heavier weight for years. Apparently it takes the hunger mechanism a long time to readjust.

BTW, good job! How much lower are you from your heaviest?

I was actually regularly starving or feeling like it when I was at my fattest. I was pretty sure that was the reason I was big then, I was eating a lot in part because I was genuinely hungry. I remember my drives home from work were supercharged with food fantasies, as I'd feel a sugar crash right around 5:30pm.

The adjustment of hunger hormones depends how you lose weight. A lot of people who lose weight with fasting report an easier time achieving satiety. LowCarb/Ketosis in general (of which fasting is basically a subset) is a pathway to reduce hunger. It's been shown that fasting actually reduces levels of ghrelin, which is one of the hunger hormones.

I actually did feel incredible satiety this past week, I was very surprised at how easy it was to feel full. I struggled to finish some meals which shocked me. I'm going to wait a bit though before being sure that it's a real thing.

I'm down ~70 lbs.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I was actually regularly starving or feeling like it when I was at my fattest. I was pretty sure that was the reason I was big then, I was eating a lot in part because I was genuinely hungry. I remember my drives home from work were supercharged with food fantasies, as I'd feel a sugar crash right around 5:30pm.

The adjustment of hunger hormones depends how you lose weight. A lot of people who lose weight with fasting report an easier time achieving satiety. LowCarb/Ketosis in general (of which fasting is basically a subset) is a pathway to reduce hunger. It's been shown that fasting actually reduces levels of ghrelin, which is one of the hunger hormones.

I actually did feel incredible satiety this past week, I was very surprised at how easy it was to feel full. I struggled to finish some meals which shocked me. I'm going to wait a bit though before being sure that it's a real thing.

I'm down ~70 lbs.

That is extremely interesting! I would not have expected hunger hormones adjustment to be better with fasting!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is extremely interesting! I would not have expected hunger hormones adjustment to be better with fasting!

Ghrelin is one of the main hunger hormones:
Ghrelin5.jpg

https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/fasting-ghrelin-fasting-29/

It follows a circadian rhythm, which is why people feel hungrier at meal times, it's when the body is conditioned to expect food. What the above figure shows, is that the increase in ghrelin dissipates during fasts, with the dissipation being faster for women.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless, it is a pain to find out about this looks-maxing sh*t in my 30s. What I learned in my 20s was wear nice clothes, diet, exercise, apply skin products to reduce acne, which isn't as complete and efficient and effective.

Doing now:
Antibiotics+various topicals to wipe out acne on upper back. That's not an impediment to dating in and of itself, but it bothers me in the mirror, and the topicals restrict what I can wear, so I'm looking forward to not needing them. The antibiotics are helping me now somehow, they did not when I tried them ten years ago. The combination treatment with adapalene+benzoic acid might be very effective.

Fasting, weight loss, I can more or less maintain now. I had gone back to the gym to build muscle but now they're temporarily closed for renovations.

Minoxidil, RU, alfatradiol, I'm maintaining I think, would have been better to maintain ten years ago. This stuff matters a lot and is not part of the public consciousness.

Invisalign. I just started about five weeks ago. It's going to take a while. I'll have great teeth when I'm 35, lol.

There's probably a lot of efficient stuff I don't know about. Either way, I would have lived a better life if I had known about all this ten years ago. Even when I was poor and broke, minoxidil is only a little bit more expensive than shampoo, and it does more to make your hair look good lol.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless, it is a pain to find out about this looks-maxing sh*t in my 30s. What I learned in my 20s was wear nice clothes, diet, exercise, apply skin products to reduce acne, which isn't as complete and efficient and effective.

Doing now:
Antibiotics+various topicals to wipe out acne on upper back. That's not an impediment to dating in and of itself, but it bothers me in the mirror, and the topicals restrict what I can wear, so I'm looking forward to not needing them. The antibiotics are helping me now somehow, they did not when I tried them ten years ago. The combination treatment with adapalene+benzoic acid might be very effective.

Fasting, weight loss, I can more or less maintain now. I had gone back to the gym to build muscle but now they're temporarily closed for renovations.

Minoxidil, RU, alfatradiol, I'm maintaining I think, would have been better to maintain ten years ago. This stuff matters a lot and is not part of the public consciousness.

Invisalign. I just started about five weeks ago. It's going to take a while. I'll have great teeth when I'm 35, lol.

There's probably a lot of efficient stuff I don't know about. Either way, I would have lived a better life if I had known about all this ten years ago. Even when I was poor and broke, minoxidil is only a little bit more expensive than shampoo, and it does more to make your hair look good lol.
1264458688748.gif

your post looksmaxed self