The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yep, my best friend is an exception: smart, master's degree, quite self-aware.

That said, he's Muslim, so if his religion says that dinosaurs are not real, that the earth is flat (yes) and that there are invisible demons everywhere, that's what he's going to believe.

Paleontologists are all phonies who pretend to study dinosaur bones, those 500 page papers? All fake.

And those mathematicians, astrophysicists, astronauts etc. during the Apollo missions? They were all pretending the whole time. We've never been to the moon.

My cousin has converted to Islam and now holds the same delusional beliefs.

Plenty of retarded things in the Bible as well.+

There are lots of Christian flat-earthers.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never envied men or wanted to be a man.
I mean i can orgasm up to 20 times in a row if I put my energy into it--what man can do this?

Our orgasm is like 3-5 seconds. It's so pathetic considering amount of efforts we put into this. Both before intercourse and during it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I mean i can orgasm up to 20 times in a row if I put my energy into it--what man can do this?

I don't believe you. Can you shoot a video and post it to redtube or some site so that we can confirm the claim?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe you. Can you shoot a video and post it to redtube or some site so that we can confirm the claim?

Do u really want to see how old woman puffs with blushed face and counts orgasms?

(not srs)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I was just going to post that you don't want an over 40 womans home masterbation video lol.

That's exactly what I prefer to avoid to see.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Do u really want to see how old woman puffs with blushed face and counts orgasms?

(not srs)

Maybe not for slav women.

But hairblue is hot so hell yeah.

This woman is 50+

robin-wright.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I am not hot, I am attractive and have good skin aging/genetics (thankfully).

You should totally do a video hairblues. You needn't show your face.