The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
the system has been set up to keep the rich getting richer, and if you are one of the rare few who beat the system, it not only required skill and determination, but a hell of a lot of luck- you survived and prospered because the system made a mistake.

That's one hell of a sentence H.I. !

Saved in my file.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of Trump, I had an Uber driver recently who loved Trump. He kept going on about how Trump had won in a landslide, A LANDSLIDE !!!! He was very excited for how Trump was going to fix the country. He started off the conversation saying that the country had declined because rich were hoarding everything for themselves, and that people like him in unions got nothing. He then said Obama only got voted in because he was Black. At some point it segued into Trump and he said he was looking forward to his 15% tax cut.

I wonder, is he going to end up disappointed, or will he end up believing that Trump has fixed the country regardless of actual developments?

This is so, so sad. But what can you do?

blackg

Reaction score
kamaki21.jpg
This girl needs a shave.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I ask for dating advice in here? Because I am.

SO I made a post here about a week ago how I went on a date with a girl from my grad program (she asked me on the date). Normally I wouldn't sh*t where I eat but this girl is really pretty. I thought it went well as we were holding hands and made out at the end of the date. Then fast forward to a couple of days afterwards I asked her to go on a second date, but she gave me a bullshit "I'm busy I'll have to get back to you" response. I took the hint that she wasn't interested in anything more. Now she acts really unfriendly towards me whenever I see her (we're in the same program so of course I'm going to run into her). I have also noticed that girls she is friends with in my program that were once friendly/nice to me are really unfriendly as well. I'm guessing that she just feels awkward and embarrassed that she made out with me?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

SO I made a post here about a week ago how I went on a date with a girl from my grad program (she asked me on the date). Normally I wouldn't sh*t where I eat but this girl is really pretty. I thought it went well as we were holding hands and made out at the end of the date. Then fast forward to a couple of days afterwards I asked her to go on a second date, but she gave me a bullshit "I'm busy I'll have to get back to you" response. I took the hint that she wasn't interested in anything more. Now she acts really unfriendly towards me whenever I see her (we're in the same program so of course I'm going to run into her). I have also noticed that girls she is friends with in my program that were once friendly/nice to me are really unfriendly as well. I'm guessing that she just feels awkward and embarrassed that she made out with me?
She probably saw your Norwood 1.3 while you were making out

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

How old are you guys?

Jesus, in college most of my school was participating in opium induced sex orgies that even some of the professors were in on..

Who cares you 'made out'???

these girls are socially retarded.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Didnt read lol just waiting for the dante rage reply

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds quite strange - how long did you wait until you sent the text after the first kiss?

Its clear you've annoyed her somehow.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
c'mon man this one is obvious - she asked you out, and then you waited a few days to ask her on a second date. From her point of view you have all the leverage; she already went above and beyond asking you out, and you make her wait a few days to reciprocate?
What do you think happened the next day? She starts chatting with her friends and mentions she made out with you. Her friends then proceed to tell her to slow down and "make him work for it", which makes her feel like she was acting like a sl*t. So what does she do? She overcompensates by shooting you down for a second or third date. She got it all backwards really - but this is why girls don't usually ask guys out, they tend to f*** it all up.

Thing is this can be fixed really easily - because since the girl asked you out in the first place you know she's attracted to you. She's just trying to get some leverage and self-respect back. Ask her out one more time casually and if she shoots you down then forget her; the ball is in her court at that point and since she is attracted to you she is likely to come around. You don't want to come off as needy or desperate, but if you play it off casual then you'll be fine.

Thank you for your reply man. You brought up a lot of good points, I probably fucked up by "leaving her hanging" afterwards. I'll probably just let it die, as like I said I'm trying to avoid "shitting where I eat." I was just getting paranoid that maybe I was being too "aggressive" by making out and girls in my program thought I was some "creeper", but seeing as the girl initiated the kiss and didn't pull away that is obviously not the case.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds quite strange - how long did you wait until you sent the text after the first kiss?

Its clear you've annoyed her somehow.

After I dropped her back off at her car I told her "Text me when you get home safe" which she did. I saw her on campus on Monday and she seemed "back offish" and then I texted her Monday night about meeting up again.

I also noticed how she hasn't been "checking" any of my recent Snapchat stories (for those of you who don't know, it shows you who has viewed them) or liking any posts of mine on social media.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
After I dropped her back off at her car I told her "Text me when you get home safe" which she did. I saw her on campus on Monday and she seemed "back offish" and then I texted her Monday night about meeting up again.

I also noticed how she hasn't been "checking" any of my recent Snapchat stories (for those of you who don't know, it shows you who has viewed them) or liking any posts of mine on social media.
Well it does sound odd.

I would say text her and ask whether you've done something to upset her because you're getting bad vibes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*** you need to censor your words lady its too much

What did I say?

I was not 'in' on them--but they went on.

just saying he 'made out' with a girl---this is odd to me in a masters program to be a big deal with is whole department.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should have smoked more weed. I'm considering starting it again, but i'm afraid it would worsen my already severe brain fog.

they used to drink it...
In Chinatown their was this cough syrup that had opium in it.
I think it's impossible to find now.