The impact of hair loss on my body.

s.a.f

Reaction score
You missed out that they're better at dancing too and have bigger dicks. (serously WTF !!!)

Mr Norwoods

Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
people may critisize what im about to say but bottom line is I wish I was black..In terms of male pattern baldness 99% of them seem to pull it off fine..so lucky.. and look overall. Im not some wigger - i dont emulate black culture particulally. Im not that into hip hop or anything..but.. I just feel the bk man is far better looking then the white man.. i hate to say it.. but they just seem to be phsically supurior when it comes to biological terms.. not just in strenght and sports etc but also in looks..dont look as bad bald - dont get acne(well mostly not,and even when there is acne it aint as bad as it is for whites), n generally, they just seem better looking then the average white man. they also seem to have a better dress sense. They seem to fit clothes better. Sometimes u see someone wearing something and it just doesnt look right on them - but they seem to 'fit' clothes better.. i dont know what it is..those last points may be related to cultural elements but i dunno.. sorry for that rant lol, i just thought id put that point up there, n see what others think.. just 4 the record i live in a highly multicultural society, have many friends from multiple ethnic backgrounds etc, and im not just envisioning some ideal about another race that i know nothing about - its just from simple observation ive deducted from this..

they dont seem to age as bad either..loads of things..look at will smith 4 example..he still looks so young( generalization i know but anyway) sorry for talking for so long! Look I could probably go on. A lot of it does come down to subjective preference I guess - im not gonna say one culture is better than the other or whatever, but in terms of exterior white guys seem to be bottom of the pile often compared to other races not just blacks but asian, oriental etc..

Haha, major inferiority complex. The average black/Asian looks no better bald or not than the average white guy. I don't think they look worse either but it's a fact that alot of Black/"oriental" guys undergo plastic surgery to make them look more Caucasian, having nosejobs to give them higher nose bridges etc.

ali777

Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
people may critisize what im about to say but bottom line is I wish I was black..In terms of male pattern baldness 99% of them seem to pull it off fine..so lucky.. and look overall. Im not some wigger - i dont emulate black culture particulally. Im not that into hip hop or anything..but.. I just feel the bk man is far better looking then the white man.. i hate to say it.. but they just seem to be phsically supurior when it comes to biological terms.. not just in strenght and sports etc but also in looks..dont look as bad bald - dont get acne(well mostly not,and even when there is acne it aint as bad as it is for whites), n generally, they just seem better looking then the average white man. they also seem to have a better dress sense. They seem to fit clothes better. Sometimes u see someone wearing something and it just doesnt look right on them - but they seem to 'fit' clothes better.. i dont know what it is..those last points may be related to cultural elements but i dunno.. sorry for that rant lol, i just thought id put that point up there, n see what others think.. just 4 the record i live in a highly multicultural society, have many friends from multiple ethnic backgrounds etc, and im not just envisioning some ideal about another race that i know nothing about - its just from simple observation ive deducted from this..

they dont seem to age as bad either..loads of things..look at will smith 4 example..he still looks so young( generalization i know but anyway) sorry for talking for so long! Look I could probably go on. A lot of it does come down to subjective preference I guess - im not gonna say one culture is better than the other or whatever, but in terms of exterior white guys seem to be bottom of the pile often compared to other races not just blacks but asian, oriental etc..

What you describe is based on personal preferences. I somehow don't agree that blacks have better dress sense or fit clothes better, but then again lots of people wouldn't agree with the way I dress neither. It's all personal taste.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
Mr Norwoods said:
Haha, major inferiority complex. The average black/Asian looks no better bald or not than the average white guy. I don't think they look worse either but it's a fact that alot of Black/"oriental" guys undergo plastic surgery to make them look more Caucasian, having nosejobs to give them higher nose bridges etc.

Ha, look I dont disagree that I may have a supposed 'inferioity complex'. What does that really mean anyway. Do I as a white balding mean feel inferior to other skin colours that pull it off a lot better? Well, yes, I guess I do.

But all I think I am doing is observing. Yes it may be personal opinion - but its not just my opinion. It is pretty much accepted that black guys bald a lot better. I think generally darker skinned guys do. Its not like I'm the only one saying this, get real, pretty much everyone agrees with this. As for other traits, I also believe black people do far of better, when it comes to general physicality and so on, but look theres no point trying debate this, but the male pattern baldness argument is a no brainer.

s.a.f said:
You missed out that they're better at dancing too and have bigger dicks. (serously WTF !!!)

It is true that black people can dance better and generally have bigger dicks! You may laugh but on paper, Im just saying, they do seem to have more desirble physical traits. Especially when it comes to male pattern baldness.

Other races dont look so bad with male pattern baldness either- oriental dudes dont look as bad, neither to asian, more brown skinned types. Why this is I'm not sure. But come on, lets not fool ourselves, male pattern baldness seems to affect white men more than any other race. Thats the thing. Most people on this site are probably white. It simply looks worse on us than other races as well as it affecting more than other races and ethnicities.

barcafan

Reaction score
That's because black men have higher levels of Testosterone at puberty and probably in their adult life, on average.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, you've got a point - black guys do look better bald.

When I was a kid, I knew people like Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Shaq, etc, didn't have hair...but I didn't think of them as BALD. It was just a part of their look as far as I was concerned. Black guys who are bald don't stand out as much. Of course, if you have a bad head shape you'll look bad no matter what, but the lack of contrast between hair and scalp makes it much more aesthetically pleasing.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Unfortunately Afro-Americans have the highest incidence of high blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma and high cholesterol. So you may look good on the outside but not on the inside. So you may not live long enough to enjoy your hair or go blind and never "see" it anymore.