Thin spot in the crown getting more prominent...fcukin great

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, I thought that at least my crown is maintaining on the foam (it never itches or anything like the top) but now it seems it has started to go aswell:

Ain't life grand! :mrgreen:

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh my god dude you're totally bald! not.

please don't be yet another one of those guys who flips out about minimal hairloss, this board has plenty of them already.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
treeshrew said:
oh my god dude you're totally bald! not.

please don't be yet another one of those guys who flips out about minimal hairloss, this board has plenty of them already.

My hairloss is far from minimal, the crown is better than the top actually... :roll:

antonio666

Reaction score
nobody would ever notice that GHG however you know your hair the best,it seems that our hairloss is similar in the effect that we had great hair now it is going quick,not that i am saying yours is going quick by those pics just what you say about your hair.

i wish i could help

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the hair looks great.

No wonder you can sit there and say the things you do in my posts lol. If I had your hair right now, I would be the happiest person alive.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that my hair is going very quickly, it was pretty bad already 1.5 yrs ago and I still have some hair left... maybe 1-2 years before I'll be completely "bald". Well I probably won't be a shiny NW6 by then but bad enough for a blind man to notice that I'm bald.

Hatprisoner: I'm 25 yrs old now... when I reach your age I probably won't have much hair left.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
I wouldn't say that my hair is going very quickly, it was pretty bad already 1.5 yrs ago and I still have some hair left... maybe 1-2 years before I'll be completely "bald". Well I probably won't be a shiny NW6 by then but bad enough for a blind man to notice that I'm bald.

Hatprisoner: I'm 25 yrs old now... when I reach your age I probably won't have much hair left.

My age? I'm not that much older. And I hate to tell you but my situation was rapid. When I was 22 or so I was a Norwood 1 or NW2. When I was 24, I already was a NW6. Nice adjustment right?

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:

antonio666

Reaction score
ghg said:

GHG that is rapid any one who goes from full head of hair to bald in under 10 years should be classed as rapid,mine is a lot quicker than that though

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
Nice, I thought that at least my crown is maintaining on the foam (it never itches or anything like the top) but now it seems it has started to go aswell:

No comment.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
No way I'd take that kinda photo. It would hurt way too much... granted my hair is about 1/2 inch now (Around 1-2 cm), so it's not too long.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No offense GHG, and if you read this board you know its not my style to pick up arguments with others or start any of that gay bullcrap, but I have yet to see a pic of yours where you actually look as terrible as you say you look.

I'm not saying you aren't losing it, I know you know your hair better than everyone and I encourage you to continue treatments. But you sound as if you are a NW5 or NW6 in many of your posts and its a bit misleading.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
No offense GHG, and if you read this board you know its not my style to pick up arguments with others or start any of that gay bullcrap, but I have yet to see a pic of yours where you actually look as terrible as you say you look.

I'm not saying you aren't losing it, I know you know your hair better than everyone and I encourage you to continue treatments. But you sound as if you are a NW5 or NW6 in many of your posts and its a bit misleading.

I really don't think that a top part of the head with about 50% density compared to the sides really is that far away from being bald. It's pretty useless to have that kinda hair, no possibility to grow it out without looking like an ***. Without finasteride working for me my chances of regrowth are kinda slim and with the rate my hair has been detoriating for the past 2 years, I'm not very optimistic.

optimus prime said:
Ghg, do you have any photos from above looking down on your scalp?

It took some 10 minutes to find my old thread with the overhead pics, but here it is, have a look yourself:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41064

And here's another thread when I posted a pic from 2006, back when I still had a good amount:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40501

I think the difference even in that time (a little over a year) is pretty drastic... and it's progressing all the time :).

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea, you do have thinning on the top. That patch you showed in this thread, at the back of your head is also in your past pics. So maybe your hair loss isn't getting worse? What treatment do you use? Do you shed much?

The patch isn't bad though. I imagine people other than you wouldn't notice. But I appreciate that it’s important to you.

Attachments

• crownwx7.jpg
    crownwx7.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 579

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm only on minoxidil foam 1x day. Well I also try to eat healthy, low-carb so that my insulin levels would stay relatively low all the time, and that has helped my skin a bit (also the scalp). I had to quit finasteride because I had bad sides and it wasn't helping any. I don't know about the shedding since I've been buzzing my head every 1-2 weeks from last October.