Thin spot in the crown getting more prominent...fcukin great

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
bump?

(sorry but, it's better than soaps)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If your looking for better entertainment ,Person Guy, try reading a few threads posted by the infamous CCS( college chemistry student).

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
ghg said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
ghg said:
At least I like some of my facial qualities and accept that I'm, even without hair, an average looking man and not a monster.

numerous times in posts youve brought up your looks.
You have low self esteem...thats what it is.

Yeah of course I have low self esteem, many guys with early hairloss do. Not a big surprise there. I'll bring my looks up whenever I want, no need to take the "bait", like you call it. It's funny how you popped up in this thread only after the conversation on the original topic faded and I happened to mention my looks. You're here just to mock others whenever you get the chance. Talking about low self esteem... I actually haven't witnessed a single positive post from you, they're always controversial in some way. I guess some ppl think it's cool to be negative and "witty" all the time.

o yah your the life of the party...at least i dont fake my resignation from HairLossTalk.com only to show up with a new name...lol

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
GHG you're hair doesn't look that bad to me..but thats just imo.

Heir

Reaction score
GHG, you look helluva better than most with a buzzed head. A lot told you, I do... and maybe it'll stay that way for a long time! Lucky you... well, my state did pass from NW1.5-2 to NW2.5 diffused [a lot] 4 years ago and it doesn't seem to progress fast.

Rock it.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
reading this forum makes me want to punch myself in the face. GHG is a good guy, though. all you assholes need to settle down with the insults. we all read and write in this forum because we're losing our hair. lets make the best of this situation. lets not be a bunch of depressing geeks.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
emex4 said:
reading this forum makes me want to punch myself in the face. GHG is a good guy, though. all you assholes need to settle down with the insults. we all read and write in this forum because we're losing our hair. lets make the best of this situation. lets not be a bunch of depressing geeks.

Maybe if you didn't walk around telling people to go "hang themselves", your comments might have some validity.