Thin spot in the crown getting more prominent...fcukin great

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Similar kind if regime to me except I am on finasteride, I haven’t had any serious sides yet, but I have only been on it for 3 months. I want to see how I do and try and drop down to 0.50 or 0.25.

Do you take saw palmetto? I did and had good (good as in kept hair) results. I took pr0cerin for 6 months. What about shampoos. Basically I am preparing for a life without finasteride.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ.

Hair isn't just painted on you know? It has to grow from somewhere.

The back of my eight year old cousin's head looks like that when it's shaved short. Do you do nothing all day but spend your time looking for imperfections in the mirror or something? You say you're 25 but damn, you need to grow the f*** up.

antonio666

Reaction score
bobby chalfont ,you GHG is going through a hard time and in my opinion dealing with it well.

i mean chalfont your such a tough guy that hairloss does not bother you,GHG wanted a opinion weather us fellow hairloss sufferers could see if is crown was getting worse and this is a hairloss forum after all

bubka

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
No offense GHG, and if you read this board you know its not my style to pick up arguments with others or start any of that gay bullcrap, but I have yet to see a pic of yours where you actually look as terrible as you say you look.

I'm not saying you aren't losing it, I know you know your hair better than everyone and I encourage you to continue treatments. But you sound as if you are a NW5 or NW6 in many of your posts and its a bit misleading.
:agree:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
Jesus Christ.

Hair isn't just painted on you know? It has to grow from somewhere.

The back of my eight year old cousin's head looks like that when it's shaved short. Do you do nothing all day but spend your time looking for imperfections in the mirror or something? You say you're 25 but damn, you need to grow the f*** up.

I do a lot actually, I go to gym, play football and study, sometimes I even go out... the mirror watching isn't my main hobby. How about you?

Aplunk1 said:
GHG, are you as depressed as I am?

I'm not depressed really, more like anxious and insecure. I was slightly depressed 2 years ago when I found out that I was balding but I got over the worst phase pretty quickly.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
GHG wanted a opinion weather us fellow hairloss sufferers could see if is crown was getting worse and this is a hairloss forum after all

No he didn't. Not once in his post did he ask for anyones opinion. Infact, a lot of posts in this thread are about how he is NOT going bald, but GHG refuses to admit they're correct.

I'm all for discussion about hairloss, but what irkes me are the posts like this, where GHG is so wrapped up in his self-obsession and narcissism that he stubbornly refuses to believe his hair loss isn't that bad.

I bet about 85-90% of the members of this site would like to have hair like GHG.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
u r pathetic im afraid. You must be pissing off alot of people who have significant hairloss. I dont know if your attention seeking or not or if you have just told urself everytime you look in the mirror that you look bad.

there is nothing BAD about those pictures.

I cant decide whether you actually know that or you just want people to reassure you, but anyway the title of this thread suggested sumthing much more prominent than what you have.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some of you posters need to learn to shut the f*** up. This picture here shows hair loss. People deal with it in different ways. He isn’t moaning like many others, talking about how his life is over. Bobbychalfont, you're a fool.

Attachments

• withflashcw9.jpg
    withflashcw9.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 527

IBM

Reaction score
He have spike hair, so when short its natural to see the scalp when shooted with flash. Its thinning undoubtly but still is good amount of hair.

IBM

Reaction score
This forum turned into a library. Its sad that users are attacked from other users just because they dont want to lose what they have.

At the same time those attacked users complain on people here just because they started to lose their hair. Its ridiculous. Some of you are a shame.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
So I guess no one's allowed to be here unless they're a NW5 or better??? He obviously has some thinning in the area in the pic. And if it bothers him it bothers him, it would bother me too. GHG not that it's terrible, but I absolutely understand why you're here. So f*ck anyone who says, "well he's not as bad as me so he shouldn't be here."

Do you think a person with one leg is going to feel any better knowing there's someone out there with no legs?

IBM

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
So I guess no one's allowed to be here unless they're a NW5 or better??? He obviously has some thinning in the area in the pic. And if it bothers him it bothers him, it would bother me too. GHG not that it's terrible, but I absolutely understand why you're here. So f*ck anyone who says, "well he's not as bad as me so he shouldn't be here."

Do you think a person with one leg is going to feel any better knowing there's someone out there with no legs?

It was ghg that started a war just because a NW1 post a pic asking an opinion from us.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
seems like there is a lot of pent up animosty towards ghg that is being let loose here. but then again, its a gdamn internet message board, so anyone who takes this sh*t too seriously needs to go outside and get some sun.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, some interesting opinions here. Looks like I started something bigger than I originally intended. Everyone else is posting pictures of their hair here, but usually that doesn't result in a flame-competition like this. I don't know what was wrong with my original post... I just made a post about my hairloss on a hairloss forum. No biggie IMO.

optimus prime and co, thanks for defending me... I really don't know what I did wrong. If someone's so bothered about this thread or about my "message board persona" or whatever you want to call it, the cure is simple: stay away from the topics I start.

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
No way I'd take that kinda photo. It would hurt way too much... granted my hair is about 1/2 inch now (Around 1-2 cm), so it's not too long.

You can complain about your hair as much as you want. If you don't have the nerve to take pics that actually show how bad your hair loss is, you don't have to do that. But if you're going to illustrate it with a picture, it seems a bit weird to choose a picture that only shows very slight thinning, giving everyone the impression that you're the next Taugenichts.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norsk said:
No way I'd take that kinda photo. It would hurt way too much... granted my hair is about 1/2 inch now (Around 1-2 cm), so it's not too long.

You can complain about your hair as much as you want. If you don't have the nerve to take pics that actually show how bad your hair loss is, you don't have to do that. But if you're going to illustrate it with a picture, it seems a bit weird to choose a picture that only shows very slight thinning, giving everyone the impression that you're the next Taugenichts.

withflashcw9.jpg

Slight thinning? This? And I'm not the one talking about getting a wig like you... so who's the next Taugenichts who can't handle balding? Sorry for all the wig-wearers on this forum... this dude was asking, no, BEGGING for that remark.

symbolx

Established Member
Reaction score
in one picture i saw you had like 0 problems. is the thinning over the top of your head induced by a Propecia/minoxidil shed or is that just what it is doing naturally?

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasn't referring to that picture, which I agree is more than slight thinning. I was referring to the pictures that accompanied the original post of this thread. I believe the combination of those pictures and what you wrote, annoyed those people who hadn't seen other pictures of you. It's not like everyone on here reads every one of your posts and have seen all your pics. Defending wigs as a rational solution for some people, doesn't mean I "can't handle balding".

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
symbolx said:
in one picture i saw you had like 0 problems. is the thinning over the top of your head induced by a Propecia/minoxidil shed or is that just what it is doing naturally?

Well I'm thinning in the female way I guess... Diffuse thinning all over the top except hairline and the "bridge" around ear level. I don't think it's a Propecia/minoxidil induced shed, that's the pattern I've been losing in all along.