Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet, all the women had nothing against a guy who was bald with blue eyes. Your fake photo got nothing but positive feedback. Your experiment failed, Rick. Hopefully, the "ban" wagon will come take you away now. You could use some solitary confinement after your latest fishing expedition.

I was just thinking that..he in fact proved all of US right and himself wrong.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant speak for Islam i grew up in US--if islam was doing what Church of scientology was doing to people 'here' in state of California and an American Actor was recruiting for them?..yeah i would dislike them. I would get a bad taste in my mouth...it would turn me off to them.

Oh Islam is doing exactly the same thing, even with people here in America. Just take a look inside the conservative Muslim families. Also, we do have Muslim entertainers and even politician. However, I am not sure if they are engaged in any recruitment. However, they do try to act apologist and influence public opinion of Islam from a platform far more powerful than Tom Cruises.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet, all the women had nothing against a guy who was bald with blue eyes. Your fake photo got nothing but positive feedback. Your experiment failed, Rick. Hopefully, the "ban" wagon will come take you away now. You could use some solitary confinement after your latest fishing expedition.

On the one hand there is room to feel sorry for Rick. He's got the short end of the genetic stick:
Bald
Short
Obese
Dim
Lazy

On the other hand ... what an a**h**. He's trolling multiple forums. He could have used this time and energy to hit the gym and to get a job.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sup brahs.

EWGXZOC.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am Rick. I just wanted to prove that all women have something against bald men with blue eyes. The responses on here were funny, the guys photos who I used is definitely not better looking than I am. Women would want me in a bar over him because I appear more manly and don't have a twink body like this guy. Even you all said he has an egg head which is repulsive. If I go out with this guy I leave with a beautiful brunette woman and he leaves with no one. Fact. Deal with it.

100% agree

your a stunner man, f*** the haters

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
At least my head is perfectly round and looks great. I don't look like an egg. I'll be okay. I don't think I'll be paying for sex in 2017.
If I were casting a new movie called Humpty Dumpty, you would be my first choice. Your head shape is worse than the buffed guy you posted. Can we take a vote now and see if he needs a time out.:D

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am Rick. I just wanted to prove that all women have something against bald men with blue eyes. The responses on here were funny, the guys photos who I used is definitely not better looking than I am. Women would want me in a bar over him because I appear more manly and don't have a twink body like this guy. Even you all said he has an egg head which is repulsive. If I go out with this guy I leave with a beautiful brunette woman and he leaves with no one. Fact. Deal with it.
That's funny because the opposite of what you 'proved' happened. When you posted pictures of the fit guy everyone said you were good looking and could not believe you were incel, a girl even said she would have gone out with you. The opposite happened when you posted pictures as Rick.
You are either turbo delusional or trolling.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
fair play to rick, hes confusing the sh*t out of all of us

he even had cope4life apologize lol

where do ppl like this come from? nut job

I first spotted him as rick39 tbh

And I was partially bait when told him that he isn't rick.

But come he is 6 years registered on misc... That a bit persuasively.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh Islam is doing exactly the same thing, even with people here in America. Just take a look inside the conservative Muslim families. Also, we do have Muslim entertainers and even politician. However, I am not sure if they are engaged in any recruitment. However, they do try to act apologist and influence public opinion of Islam from a platform far more powerful than Tom Cruises.

Okay....

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL maybe @Swoop is f*****g with us????

Paranoia sets in...Swoop is that you in those pics???

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I said someone is playing switcharoo with photos and now Swoop is involved.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
time to go deeper...

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just going to come clean. That was my misc account. I actually am incel. I'm not rick. You can ban me now and I won't come back. I was actually looking for honest advice, and when I got accused of being this rick guy I went ahead with the trolling.

I do apologize for doing that, also I'm sorry for waisting everyone's time. But I am in fact incel big time and all of it comes from being bullied tremendously in high school. From grade 9-11 and then I started lifting and went through a growth spurt.. ended up 6"2.5 and this summer after my bulk I weighed 218 pounds.

Because I was bullied so bad when I was a kid, I didn't ever learn how to properly socialize. So in my adult years I'm very introverted and have extreme social anxeity.

I don't think a hair transplant is going to fix that at all. I need to get therapy or a shrink and get help.

I want to thank everyone for the feedback. I actually am very greatful for everyone's opionions weather they were positive/ or negative. I'm glad I found the forum to find people who also struggle like myself. You are all good people.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If we can get back to the thread's original topic, now that the trolling is done.

I have two dates scheduled this week. This Thursday at 700pm I'm meeting some girl who is new in town who said she's unimpressed with the quality of the restaurants here. She looks good in her pics, but you know, pics ... I'll think of a restaurant sometime today and get back to her.

I called the girl I saw on Monday, left a message on Friday, @shookwun said it was better to be a man and not use text. She texted me on Saturday, said she was busy and apologized for not calling back immediately. She called me back now, we have slightly conflicting schedules but we're seeing a movie either next Friday or Saturday. Unfortunately Nocturnal Animals is no longer playing nearby. A nice movie theatre nearby is playing Lion, Manchester by the Sea, and Moonlight. We said we'd touch base later in the week and converge on a day and movie. That movie theatre also has decent drinks nearby.

I have not yet decided if I'm seeing Thursday girl (last Thursday) again. She was ok. Meh. Might be worth trying again just in case.

I didn't like the girl I saw on Friday, she was larger than her pic and she was difficult. When we met I put a hand on one shoulder and tried to kiss her cheek (it's how I introduce myself), she moved away which I thought was rude. She hasn't exchanged phone numbers (unlike the other two). When she needed to go the bathroom, it turned into a project, because the bathroom nearby had had news reports about the owner installing cameras to take dirty pics. Ummm, those news reports mean the cameras are gone so why are you making an issue out of it?

I'm chatting with a few girls online. One of them is moving to the area. She just completed medical school at Yale and will start a residency at Johns Hopkins. If she were a man, the line to date him would be very long lol.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm just going to come clean. That was my misc account. I actually am incel. I'm not rick. You can ban me now and I won't come back. I was actually looking for honest advice, and when I got accused of being this rick guy I went ahead with the trolling.

I do apologize for doing that, also I'm sorry for waisting everyone's time. But I am in fact incel big time and all of it comes from being bullied tremendously in high school. From grade 9-11 and then I started lifting and went through a growth spurt.. ended up 6"2.5 and this summer after my bulk I weighed 218 pounds.

Because I was bullied so bad when I was a kid, I didn't ever learn how to properly socialize. So in my adult years I'm very introverted and have extreme social anxeity.

I don't think a hair transplant is going to fix that at all. I need to get therapy or a shrink and get help.

I want to thank everyone for the feedback. I actually am very greatful for everyone's opionions weather they were positive/ or negative. I'm glad I found the forum to find people who also struggle like myself. You are all good people.
Only the moderators can clear your name. At this point no one will believe you anymore. How did you get the photo of Rick? And why does Swoop have a photo of you?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If we can get back to the thread's original topic, now that the trolling is done.

I have two dates scheduled this week. This Thursday at 700pm I'm meeting some girl who is new in town who said she's unimpressed with the quality of the restaurants here. She looks good in her pics, but you know, pics ... I'll think of a restaurant sometime today and get back to her.

I called the girl I saw on Monday, left a message on Friday, @shookwun said it was better to be a man and not use text. She texted me on Saturday, said she was busy and apologized for not calling back immediately. She called me back now, we have slightly conflicting schedules but we're seeing a movie either next Friday or Saturday. Unfortunately Nocturnal Animals is no longer playing nearby. A nice movie theatre nearby is playing Lion, Manchester by the Sea, and Moonlight. We said we'd touch base later in the week and converge on a day and movie. That movie theatre also has decent drinks nearby.

I have not yet decided if I'm seeing Thursday girl (last Thursday) again. She was ok. Meh. Might be worth trying again just in case.

I didn't like the girl I saw on Friday, she was larger than her pic and she was difficult. When we met I put a hand on one shoulder and tried to kiss her cheek (it's how I introduce myself), she moved away which I thought was rude. She hasn't exchanged phone numbers (unlike the other two). When she needed to go the bathroom, it turned into a project, because the bathroom nearby had had news reports about the owner installing cameras to take dirty pics. Ummm, those news reports mean the cameras are gone so why are you making an issue out of it?

I'm chatting with a few girls online. One of them is moving to the area. She just completed medical school at Yale and will start a residency at Johns Hopkins. If she were a man, the line to date him would be very long lol.
David, the second girl was a no go from the start. Her not allowing you to kiss her on the cheek was a sign she was not attracted to you. I hope the first one works out better for you.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

David you should try to have sex with all of them even if you don't like them as people. It's probably better you gain experience with the ones you don't like so when you meet the one you do you will be good.

Good for you by the way, you were so sure you were physically hideous but all these women are happy to have sex with you based on your pictures. It's how you behave that will determine whether they go through with it. Zircon said you were too ugly to be successful on dating apps and he was wrong. There is nothing wrong with you and there never was, even when you were overweight, lots of people are overweight.

Like Dante the problem was just that you were very unpopular with the group that you grew up with and this warped your mind and your sense of self. I hope this is the start of a new beginning for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.