Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Wonder which one's the real him though? Maybe Rick is actually shredded and aesthetic as f***, just trolling us with his previous fat boy pics? The plot thickens....
He is trolling. If he was really sincere, he would be back here already looking for more advice. I am suspecting someone else on here is responsible for all this avatar photo switching. I remember that Rick guy posted about him turning 40. I think he is the one?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder which one's the real him though? Maybe Rick is actually shredded and aesthetic as f***, just trolling us with his previous fat boy pics? The plot thickens....

I have no clue if its rick or not but Rick was obsessed with the idea that Liberal Jews were turning women against balding white men with blue eyes..and that they were influencing white owmen to choose black bald men over white bald men

so our response was that was ridiculous not to mention racist and that women were turning him down due to his looks...

so maybe getting pics of a buff good looking guy with a strong jaw (something we told him constantly he needed to get his jaw slimmed out which he denied as being important) It would theoretically make sense to get the chiseled faced blonde blue eyed buff fit guy to post on here with same problems he has

Only thing is that profile on BB is old so he would have had to have this old profile with this buff guy.

Maybe someone hacked his profile.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been watching Scientology documentary though---and i have so little respect for him after watching this...I know that has nothing to do with his physical capabilities...but I really feel such a negative feeling towards him now.

I don't really know much about Scientology except that they have some idiotic beliefs. Has Tom Cruise personally done something bad though?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't really know much about Scientology except that they have some idiotic beliefs. Has Tom Cruise personally done something bad though?
He tried to get another actress who was a scientologist to get Les Munes to drop the CBS 60 minute story about Scientology. I have very good friends who are scientologist and they are great people. Actually, all the people I have met who were scientologists were very intelligent and very enjoyable to be around. Very positive people.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
He tried to get another actress who was a scientologist to get Les Munes to drop the CBS 60 minute story about Scientology.

That's not something that will make me feel negative about Tom Cruise. When Ben Affleck foolishly blew over Sam Harris on Bill Maher show, I was surprised. The arguments that Ben raised were simply appalling and he came across as an ignorant moron talking about things he doesn't understand. I still enjoyed his portrayal of Batman and loved Gone Girl. We can still like actors even if they hold some idiotic beliefs.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think its more of a cult to be honest.

Not the scientologist who are random members but more the Sea Org branch of it...its complicated to explain but many of them are born into it so its not like random people joining..even the leader of it was someone whose parents were members and when he was 15 he went to go live with L Ron Hubbard on a 'boat'...the boat was to keep them on international waters free from law supervision.

but basically Tom Cruise takes a lot of free labor and 'toys' that Scientology...Hes helped to promote an organization that in my opinion is like a cult at least many parts of it.

An average person spends $250,000 to the church, the wealthy spend millions on the church...the Sea Org who work for scientology get paid i forgot the amount but it was ridiculous like $17 a day...where they live on a compound the internet is fixed so they can not look up anything that is about scientology, they are abused both physically and mentally.

A woman was sexually abused when she was a teenager by an adult man and they told her it was her fault and they never reported it to police but sent her away from her family....when she was an adult she 'woke' or snapped out of it and left the religion and her whole family banished her--she did not speak to her Mother again until her Mother was dying and she 'woke' up...They emotionally black mail people who have families...because lets say you are in scientology and you have a whole family--husband/wife children mother father--If one member of the family leaves the rest are not supposed to talk to you...IF one of the talks to you the others will stop talking to that person as well...So for some it can become like Sophies Choice...

People who just freely join as adults its stupid...but children born into it they are warping their minds at such a young age.

It is actually really fascinating i forgot what channel it is on I think History channel its like 6 hours of it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not something that will make me feel negative about Tom Cruise. When Ben Affleck foolishly blew over Sam Harris on Bill Maher show, I was surprised. The arguments that Ben raised were simply appalling and he came across as an ignorant moron talking about things he doesn't understand. I still enjoyed his portrayal of Batman and loved Gone Girl. We can still like actors even if they hold some idiotic beliefs.

I suggest if it interests you to watch the documentaries decide for yourself..you may find them interesting. Or not.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its more of a cult to be honest.

Not the scientologist who are random members but more the Sea Org branch of it...its complicated to explain but many of them are born into it so its not like random people joining..even the leader of it was someone whose parents were members and when he was 15 he went to go live with L Ron Hubbard on a 'boat'...the boat was to keep them on international waters free from law supervision.

but basically Tom Cruise takes a lot of free labor and 'toys' that Scientology...Hes helped to promote an organization that in my opinion is like a cult at least many parts of it.

An average person spends $250,000 to the church, the wealthy spend millions on the church...the Sea Org who work for scientology get paid i forgot the amount but it was ridiculous like $17 a day...where they live on a compound the internet is fixed so they can not look up anything that is about scientology, they are abused both physically and mentally.

A woman was sexually abused when she was a teenager by an adult man and they told her it was her fault and they never reported it to police but sent her away from her family....when she was an adult she 'woke' or snapped out of it and left the religion and her whole family banished her--she did not speak to her Mother again until her Mother was dying and she 'woke' up...They emotionally black mail people who have families...because lets say you are in scientology and you have a whole family--husband/wife children mother father--If one member of the family leaves the rest are not supposed to talk to you...IF one of the talks to you the others will stop talking to that person as well...So for some it can become like Sophies Choice...

People who just freely join as adults its stupid...but children born into it they are warping their minds at such a young age.

It is actually really fascinating i forgot what channel it is on I think History channel its like 6 hours of it.

That's interesting. I will look more into it. But what I am trying to understand is that just because Tom Cruise holds certain religious beliefs, should that really make him unlikable? What you said about Scientology could be said about Islam as well. So should we start disliking Muslims as well?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here is a description from Rolling Stone does better then me.

Much of the film is spent discussing the Rehabilitation Project Force, a confined space created by Hubbard which ex-church member Spanky Taylor — formerly John Travolta's handler and closest contact within the church — describes as a "prison camp." She was sent after criticizing the church for denying medical treatment to her boss; though it was seemingly a "mistake," she discovered that many of the church's executives were also at RPF. Miscavige describes it as a place to become "destressed" through menial labor, but Taylor describes it as "30 hours on, three hours off." Eventually, she became pregnant, something the church describes as an "unpractical burden" for members of Sea Org, leading it to pressure many into having abortions.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's interesting. I will look more into it. But what I am trying to understand is that just because Tom Cruise holds certain religious beliefs, should that really make him unlikable? What you said about Scientology could be said about Islam as well. So should we start disliking Muslims as well?

You don't need to like him as a person to respect his art.

I make an exception for Woody Allen. That is because his movies such as he writes himself into his movies. Separating the man from the art becomes impossible: see Irrational Man for example.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am Rick. I just wanted to prove that all women have something against bald men with blue eyes. The responses on here were funny, the guys photos who I used is definitely not better looking than I am. Women would want me in a bar over him because I appear more manly and don't have a twink body like this guy. Even you all said he has an egg head which is repulsive. If I go out with this guy I leave with a beautiful brunette woman and he leaves with no one. Fact. Deal with it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

yeah how about you watch the documentaries and then if you want to have a discussion we can have a discussion.

i dont know off hand any American movie start that is recruiting and promoting so strongly for ISlam as Tom Cruise does for Scientology.

If you research it you will see what i mean by him recruiting.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am Rick. I just wanted to prove that all women have something against bald men with blue eyes. The responses on here were funny, the guys photos who I used is definitely not better looking than I am. Women would want me in a bar over him because I appear more manly and don't have a twink body like this guy. Even you all said he has an egg head which is repulsive. If I go out with this guy I leave with a beautiful brunette woman and he leaves with no one. Fact. Deal with it.

You're too far gone.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need to like him as a person to respect his art.

I make an exception for Woody Allen. That is because his movies such as he writes himself into his movies. Separating the man from the art becomes impossible: see Irrational Man for example.

Just don't like Woody Allen. Now that he slept with his adopted daughter.

Usually I just block that out in my mind. But for some reason, that's just too weird for me.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
because Tom Cruise holds certain religious beliefs, should that really make him unlikable? ?

No nothing to do with his beliefs..its what he takes and his promotion and standing by them in spite of the things they do that are abusive.

I cant speak for Islam i grew up in US--if islam was doing what Church of scientology was doing to people 'here' in state of California and an American Actor was recruiting for them?..yeah i would dislike them. I would get a bad taste in my mouth...it would turn me off to them.

Its different then someone suspected of a crime which was never proven or even committing an actual crime.

Robert Blake shot his wife in cold blood probably premeditated murder--i can still watch old Robert Blake films and enjoy them. Ironically one of them being In Cold Blood.

I see that different then promoting a whole organization that is having a ton of abuse come forward both mentally and physically.

will i ever watch Tom Cruise movie? sure but he gives me bad taste in my mouth now. Lost a lot of respect for him.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is another quote that explain more than I can

In what might be Going Clear's most brutal bombshell sequence, talking heads describe "The Hole," a cesspool riddled with ants where Scientology executives were held, often for years. They would suffer beatings, were doused with water, and were forced to play "musical chairs" — set to Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody." All of this was designed to elicit confessions of their crimes against Hubbard and Miscavige. Eventually, the Hole led several Scientologists, including Rathburn and now-activist Mike Rinder, to leave the church. The Scientologist ex-wives of these dissenters went on TV to repeat what the film convincingly argues are coached talking points, such as the idea that they knew "every inch" of their former husbands. Out of all of Going Clear's revelations, this one might be the smoking gun.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yet, all the women had nothing against a guy who was bald with blue eyes. Your fake photo got nothing but positive feedback. Your experiment failed, Rick. Hopefully, the "ban" wagon will come take you away now. You could use some solitary confinement after your latest fishing expedition.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet, all the women had nothing against a guy who was bald with blue eyes. Your fake photo got nothing but positive feedback. Your experiment failed, Rick. Hopefully, the "ban" wagon will come take you away now. You could use some solitary confinement after your latest fishing expedition.

At least my head is perfectly round and looks great. I don't look like an egg. I'll be okay. I don't think I'll be paying for sex in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.