Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/a/pTN8B

Doesn't he still have good density on top? If I had that, I would grow it out and go with a combover. It's a great look.

firstly this guy IS NOT REAL. hes an imposter who using some random guys photos for a laugh

secondly, shaved look is much better. the combover look is a sh*t one anyway imo, but especially as you are balding. it wouldt look good on this guy. shaved is much smarter. this guy seems pretty fashion conscious to me. he shaved it for a reason

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
firstly this guy IS NOT REAL. hes an imposter who using some random guys photos for a laugh

secondly, shaved look is much better. the combover look is a sh*t one anyway imo, but especially as you are balding. it wouldt look good on this guy. shaved is much smarter. this guy seems pretty fashion conscious to me. he shaved it for a reason

But, if you spend more time on this sub-forum, you'll notice that the society's bias is stronger against baldness than against ugliness. That's why we don't have bald actors in romantic leads even though these bald actors are the commonly cited good looking bald people. What I'm saying is that some people will say that they don't dislike baldness, but rather the ugliness causes by it. They're lying; people are biased against baldness in and of itself. It's sickening, because baldness is completely natural and normal. At least, that's what I've learned from here. So, with a combover, he might look worse but would look like he has hair and have a better chance. That's why I never give receding hairline people the time of day; if they can wear a combover, they're not suffering like a NW6.

Meanwhile, I've messaged everybody eligible on this app over the past few weeks. There is nobody left. How did you guys know when it was time to throw in the towel and focus on money or something else?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
But, if you spend more time on this sub-forum, you'll notice that the society's bias is stronger against baldness than against ugliness. That's why we don't have bald actors in romantic leads even though these bald actors are the commonly cited good looking bald people. What I'm saying is that some people will say that they don't dislike baldness, but rather the ugliness causes by it. They're lying; people are biased against baldness in and of itself. It's sickening, because baldness is completely natural and normal. At least, that's what I've learned from here. So, with a combover, he might look worse but would look like he has hair and have a better chance. That's why I never give receding hairline people the time of day; if they can wear a combover, they're not suffering like a NW6.

Meanwhile, I've messaged everybody eligible on this app over the past few weeks. There is nobody left. How did you guys know when it was time to throw in the towel and focus on money or something else?

lol

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wanted to register on lookism and this gem as anti-spam test

IMG_1192.jpg

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The photos don't match. Who is the buffed guy he is using in his posts. How do we know you are not the one playing switcharoo with the photos. May its you who is doing the trolling. Anyway, I am done for now. My post was for anyone who has BDD. And I got news for you, on here, there are plenty of them.

I really enjoy your posts.

You're not a mean spirited guy. And you give good advice.

Suncheme1's post are cool as well. I like the images that he makes.

Sunchyme1, do you do that with Photoshop? I'm going to get into that. Maybe I'll make pictures
for people who want to know what they look like without hair.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Sunchyme1, do you do that with Photoshop? I'm going to get into that. Maybe I'll make pictures
rclark, I like you reading your posts too. You see like a very positive guy. Don't know much about your situation? Do you have a thread about it?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Some people can pull the comb over look better. This is true with a lot
of people with red hair. There hair is thicker (usually), but less dense.

If it's thick enough, medium comb over hair hides baldness fairly well.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

no go to the link @Swoop posted the picture is changed on the actual account.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no go to the link @Swoop posted the picture is changed on the actual account.

Did you ever consider Dr. Jeferry Rapaport (PRP therapy). He does it for 400.00, (per session). But he doesn't use
A-Cell therapy.

Dr. Gregory Pristone does PRP (NJ, southern, Dr. Rapaport is North Jersey). Pristone charges 500.00. But it
costs more than that if he does A-Cell, which Dr. Pristone does.

Originally I was considering Dr. Greco, but I changed my mind. He's very hard to book.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ever consider Dr. Jeferry Rapaport (PRP therapy). He does it for 400.00, (per session). But he doesn't use
A-Cell therapy.

Dr. Gregory Pristone does PRP (NJ, southern, Dr. Rapaport is North Jersey). Pristone charges 500.00. But it

Originally I was considering Dr. Greco, but I changed my mind. He's very hard to book.

I have not looked into it, but the consensus on this website is that PRP is a scam.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not looked into it, but the consensus on this website is that PRP is a scam.

A doctor told me that I wouldn't make any gains on my hairline, but my top is slightly diffuse.

In other words, it won't revive dead follicles, you have to have hair in the area.

But I haven't seen great results with it, to be honest.

I just don't want to try it if it will make my hair worse. If it does nothing, I'm in the hole 500/600 dollars, which
I can definitely afford. It's really cheap in my area.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A doctor told me that I wouldn't make any gains on my hairline, but my top is slightly diffuse.

In other words, it won't revive dead follicles, you have to have hair in the area.

I just don't want to try it if it will make my hair worse. If it does nothing, I'm in the hole 500/600 dollars, which

That was the logic I used when I bought a laser comb: it's just a few hundred dollars.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Definitely, not a scam. I have seen Dr Greco's results in person. If you can't use minoxidil or Propecia, it would be an alternative but you have to do it every 6 months. You would be better off getting a hair transplant in Turkey with that type of investment.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A-Cell therapy.

For now i am not doing PRP..Im using minoxidil and topical anti dht, and iron.

Im having some *promising results right now..my short hairs stopped shedding which was HUGE for me for like 4 years..so if i pull they don't come out now.

The regrowth is so far modest--but its 'fine' i want to see over next few months if it increases and thickens, but i am happy.

The good thing about using my Dr is the money i spent to visits already he puts towards the cost...and it's locationally convenient..he is also great takes all my emails and calls etc..future visits are covered in cost..so it works out for me since he is treating me medically and monitoring.

The theory is with Acell you go 2x where without you have to go more often than that so cost works out same in theory.

I did some research on RealSelf which is mostly women who get plastic surgery and its a pretty good resource for reviews...I found a lot of women on there who got PRP and had positive results then I see on this hair loss forum which may be male/female results..and they provide pics that are good clear...It's not a miracle but if it works for some i would say especially if you have long hair it's helping in part lines from pics i saw.

I am also trying to stall until Spring because the American Association of Dermatologist are having a conference and there will be a PRP presentation...A dermatologist who I went to who specializes in alopecia said after that presentation she will see if enough data was collected to have an opinion..She's one of the leading Alopecia Dermatologist in USA so i value her thoughts..right now she just flat out said not enough data on it. She is very 'factual' so i trust her opinion after this new presentation they are getting.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I know a dermatoglotist who i see for my skin just started to do PRP in her office without Acell

She's very honest with me..only reason i dont use her is because she is new to it..but i might try it but doubt it.

she showed me photos before after of a woman who had frontal fibrosing which is scarring alopecia

i was surprised the woman got some regrowth--not fantastic but some...

for scarring alopecia that was interesting to me.

I know this Dr for 10 years so i trust her not to do with hair loss but many other things

Status
Not open for further replies.