Tinder experience

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You and all the sly bald guys would say the same, I wonder what most of society thinks....

If you, not me, you saw he/she and thought he/she looked good or whatever, would you change your mind cause "society" or who ever said the opposite to you?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Attraction is innate, baldness is not attractive, nothing to do with movies, they just feed us what we want to see. Do you think if I saw bald female actresses I would suddenly start saying this: "ew she has long thick hair, so off putting, please have a shaved head." That would mean we are all silly easily influenced fools.

No one sees baldness and thinks "wow look at the less hair on that head such an attractive part of him." At the same time a handsome masculine face will compensate for a bald head and it may not be a big deal for women. Especially for certain races. I guess my point is no one actually searches for a bald guy unless they have a fetish, therefore it's not a desirable trait, simple as that. A girl can find it "cute or adorable" if she gets to know a guy she likes but it's not the same thing. It's a compromised position to be in, unless she likes you for real.

Lets not paint out women or hollywood are cruel for not liking bald guys. It's preference and the right to choose, it's all innate. It would be a PC world gone mad if anyone said otherwise.

Of course all this ignores the identity aspect and seeing yourself in the mirror.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Celebs are not a good example of anything for us, may as well bring out Bruce Willis!

Politics is very different. Even then it was more of a fear culture in Nazi Germany, you could disappear for voicing your opinion against the government. Most ordinary folk did not know at all what was truly going on with the gas chambers. Jews were hidden by ordinary Germans too. So, very different.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Discrimination of any kind is wrong. The laws in most developed countries reflect that. Things have moved on a lot with races, genders, orientation - there was no understanding before of anything. Black people were exploited.

Baldness doesn't face discrimination as far as I know. Well, not in the legal sense and that is the difference and all that matters. Of course, mocking someone for any illness is wrong. Baldness is a descriptive trait because it is so identifiable but it's not necessarily mocking from that POV.

There is no awareness to be raised here. Just as you shouldn't laugh at a bald guy you also shouldn't laugh at someone for being fat, ugly, short or having some kind of disfigurement, I agree with that. It's irrelevant I feel whether someone had control/no control. You could argue a mental handicap means no control i.e eating through stress or addiction - maybe it's their coping mechanism because something really bad happened to them. Ultimately we will have more sympathy for something beyond ones control or that has more devastating consequences.

Aesthetics is outside of laws and comes down to preference and is innate. Even in those precarious times with crazy laws the knight was painted with thick hair and a nice face. Now things haven't changed much. Because there is nothing wrong with it.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Attraction is innate, baldness is not attractive, nothing to do with movies, they just feed us what we want to see. Do you think if I saw bald female actresses I would suddenly start saying this: "ew she has long thick hair, so off putting, please have a shaved head." That would mean we are all silly easily influenced fools.

No one sees baldness and thinks "wow look at the less hair on that head such an attractive part of him." At the same time a handsome masculine face will compensate for a bald head and it may not be a big deal for women. Especially for certain races. I guess my point is no one actually searches for a bald guy unless they have a fetish, therefore it's not a desirable trait, simple as that. A girl can find it "cute or adorable" if she gets to know a guy she likes but it's not the same thing. It's a compromised position to be in, unless she likes you for real.

Lets not paint out women or hollywood are cruel for not liking bald guys. It's preference and the right to choose, it's all innate. It would be a PC world gone mad if anyone said otherwise.

Of course all this ignores the identity aspect and seeing yourself in the mirror.

I think men care about baldness more than women, especially people on here or other forum who can become obsessed by it (myself included at times). If you feel you are unattractive because of baldness then that will show in your body language which causes you too look less attractive. We are lucky to live in a time where A) you can potentially stop/regrow hair with meds B) you can improve it by getting a hair transplant and C) buzzed, shaved head is fairly fashionable and common and demphasises baldness. I am not going to be too bothered if on Monday the hair transplant surgeon tells me I am not a candidate as I have come to accept I will never have a full head of hair.

resu

Reaction score
You can find a hottie if you're willing to settle and have kids.

See yet another example:
[video=youtube;jUaQt_T5_TU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUaQt_T5_TU[/video]

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
At least bald men are still prime candidates for the role of be beta providers.

They even outperform tall hot NW1's in that area, because they can be controlled so much more easily due to their lack of options.

When it comes to casual sex, bald men have to make five times the amount of effort a NW1 would have to do.

I think you focus too much on hair and height and place people into categories, women look at a man as whole package there are many attributes which only a tiny percentage of men have all high scores in. But you can have most of them and still be considered very attractive. One thing for sure id I would never trade being bald for being short or having unattractive face.

In order of impotance to women.

Facial aethestics: model/hollywood face to ugly
Skin: Perfect to Acne ridden
Height: Tall to short
Hair: NW1 to bald
Body: Slim to obese
Teeth: White etc to missing crooked

Clothes that fit well
Profession
Salary
Confidence
Personality (which is least important to women probably)

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you focus too much on hair and height and place people into categories, women look at a man as whole package there are many attributes which only a tiny percentage of men have all high scores in. But you can have most of them and still be considered very attractive. One thing for sure id I would never trade being bald for being short or having unattractive face.

In order of impotance to women.

Facial aethestics: model/hollywood face to ugly
Skin: Perfect to Acne ridden
Height: Tall to short
Hair: NW1 to bald
Body: Slim to obese
Teeth: White etc to missing crooked

Clothes that fit well
Profession
Salary
Confidence
Personality (which is least important to women probably)

You pretty much nailed it although I think personality should be most important not least important. The first thing I look at in a guy is if he has a dull personality, if he's a dick, etc. because if they have a crap personality even if they're hot I'm probably not interested (assuming we are talking about LTRs, not hookups... in which case yea you're right personality doesn't matter much at all lmao). And salary/job should be higher too lol

shookwun

Reaction score
Money is a mating strategy, it's women who are materialistic and desire wealth, men are simple in most regards and just want some prime *** to smash.

People who earn high income and flash it are trying to land the hottest pussy.

This is how you land the cream of the crop, providing your looks are at least average to above.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I often hear that from the women I meet. Do guys like that even exist? I mean, are they that common?

Most men will have at least a decent personality. Women make it sound every (hot?) guy out there is a dick.

Maybe I'm lucky and I don't meet a lot of uninteresting people. Or maybe I have low standards regarding personality :p.

But looking back, it's rare that I think a woman has a dull personality or is obnoxious.

Women always say that: "Oh but if he has nothing to say, just a nice plate with nothing on it etc."

Usually, all these principles go out of the window if the guy is stellar-looking.

It's about how good looking the guy is and with how much he can get away with.

Naw man you are definitely wrong there. This is just my personal experience and a collection of anecdotal experiences my girl friend's have told me about so take it with a grain of salt but most guys are dicks, or will pretend to be a nice guy for a while and then wind up being a dick in the end. I think it's different for you, since you like women... you've never really been intimate in that way with a guy, which would make your view of most guys totally different I think. Like there's a lot of great guys out there, but the good ones are often already taken.

shookwun

Reaction score
Women are the ones who desire materialism and to be seen. Take a look at your instagram and Facebook. Their always trying to be out there, and be the focal point of attention. Men on other hand can make due with an Xbox, gym good food and hole to stick their meat in every night.

Most men are content with staying in on the weekend. Women on other hand always want to do something, and be surrounded by people, events and entertainment. This is from my experience

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Money is a mating strategy, it's women who are materialistic and desire wealth, men are simple in most regards and just want some prime *** to smash.

People who earn high income and flash it are trying to land the hottest pussy.

This is how you land the cream of the crop, providing your looks are at least average to above.

If money is your strategy then you may as well cut to the chase and hire high class call girls.

shookwun

Reaction score
If money is your strategy then you may as well cut to the chase and hire high class call girls.
Fortunately I don't need to resort to that, but I actively see prostitutes , date women when I travel. Make the most of both, and bear the fruits they have to offer.

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
Women are confusing too. Men are more straight to the point, more direct.
Most guys are d****, but girls are the dumb ones to fall for them.
Nice guy never wins at young age. He's only desired when a girl is looking to settle down.
I hate to say it, but I've gotten with way more girls by getting rid of all the feminine traits of myself. Meaning I stopped being emotional, stopped being sensitive, avoided talking about "feelings" and all that bull***. I just went for what I wanted, and there it is. More success. Girls are so gullible, so vulnerable. It's their fault. It's funny how a guy are the ones to take advantage of girls. Why isnt it the opposite? Dont feminists want equality? Dont they say that women are just as smart and decisive, if not more than guys. Then why cant a girl have the brains to simply close out everyone trying to get inside her? It's because they are so damn confusing! They dont know what they want!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, just venting. Lol, just a little irritated right now.

shookwun

Reaction score
Most play to many head games. Avoid these like the plague

The ones who show interest one minute then avoid the next, and repeat

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
Most play to many head games. Avoid these like the plague

The ones who show interest one minute then avoid the next, and repeat
Well lots of them are like that. Which is why you dont fall for their tricks. You just go for what you want, and then move on. If it's sex, then go for it, and then move on. If it's a serious relationship, act cautiously, and see if she's actually worth it. Don't get emotionally invested until you know for sure that she is a relationship-type of girl.