Tinder experience

Derpicus

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't think anyone was assuming you have a hard time dating, you just imply that women are honestly heartless people who don't even see bald people as "people" like I know plenty of bald people in their late 20's who have a girlfriend. Its just some of your posts honestly make one believe that being bald means women won't find you attractive. I've also stated earlier that being knowledgeable can earn you points, as well as getting in shape.

There's nothing wrong with not wanting to go the gym, I'm just saying that if you're having troubles being considered attractive getting in shape could possibly change that since girls tend to like buff guys. Exercising also generally helps with negativity and depression which a lot of people who are suffering from male pattern baldness have, so that's another reason why exercising is always suggested. Exercising also has lots of other health benefits you don't gotta get ripped but even going casually to the gym would still be beneficial health wise.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Numbers mean nothing. In the passed 3 weeks I've gotten over 20 digits and only gone on 5 dates. Oddly enough I met a girl at the mall a week ago and managed to go on a date the next day.
Matches and mutual likes mean absolutely nothing. Even numbers adequate to zilch.

Until you go on a actual date you have achieved nothing

Meeting in real life trumps online dating.
And if she is dying to go out with you AGAIN on another date, you have achieved something great.

shookwun

Reaction score
I used to get excited over a number from online dating then realised it means dick all. most the time it's a penpal text off that leads now where. Especially when it comes to the online scene. Keep in mine these are also girls who messaged me first out of attraction that still didn't follow through. Likes and mutual matches mean absolute nothing, that's the rock bottom of irrelevance. Its mental masternation.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to get excited over a number from online dating then realised it means dick all. most the time it's a penpal text off that leads now where. Especially when it comes to the online scene. Keep in mine these are also girls who messaged me first out of attraction that still didn't follow through. Likes and mutual matches mean absolute nothing, that's the rock bottom of irrelevance. Its mental masternation.

It's true if you it doesn't lead to dates, I think getting girls numbers though is a good indication they are not just wasting time. I have a few dates setup, maybe they will bail on me because of my baldness but it's clear in the pic so I can't see why.

shookwun

Reaction score
I work rotational work so sometimes I have to schedule 4-5 days from now, and that can be night n day for loosing a date. Gotta meet up asap or yu will loose the spark. Remember these girls know nothing about you so their isn't much chemistry to keep them going. ... will easily be dismissed.

Always call them and talk for a bit prior to meeting up. Women are more likely to meet up wih someone they talk to. It develops more trust and connection. After all you're a random

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
put up the tinder link, lets see the pic

- - - Updated - - -

I work rotational work so sometimes I have to schedule 4-5 days from now, and that can be night n day for loosing a date. Gotta meet up asap or yu will loose the spark. Remember these girls know nothing about you so their isn't much chemistry to keep them going. ... will easily be dismissed.

Always call them and talk for a bit prior to meeting up. Women are more likely to meet up wih someone they talk to. It develops more trust and connection. After all you're a random

I know I have dated before online and my last long term was from that. I am newly single and trying to get new place sorted so just playing around on Tinder. One girl who gave me her number wants me to go to her place for dinner and a few drinks. Will see if it goes ahead or not.

shookwun

Reaction score
R u in ur thirties or twenties?

Never met a girl who has dinner on first date, never less drinks at her house.

All my dates are coffee to avoid the creeper vibe 99% of men convey when trying to pick up online I then esxulate typically to the 'let's go back to my place and hang for a bit' almost always works. Helps eliminate any potential whales I encounter.

Every chick I met online looks different from their pictures. Always worse..lol

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
OP looks like one of those dudes that look decent with a bald head, at least much better than the dude Fred posted. He's also 40 and looks decent for his age unlike others that are fat and don't take care of themselves. OP would kill it if he had a hairline though.

shookwun

Reaction score
Op u ever consider a hair transplant for your temple points then going a hair system route?

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Op u ever consider a hair transplant for your temple points then going a hair system route?

No wouldn't use a hair system I don't think but haven't looked into them properly, but might go for a transplant similar to Fred to just have some framing, I am seeing some regrowth also on propecia and minoxidil after only 6 weeks but its light hair across my temples and scalp, not sure if it will turn terminal.

- - - Updated - - -

R u in ur thirties or twenties?

Never met a girl who has dinner on first date, never less drinks at her house.

All my dates are coffee to avoid the creeper vibe 99% of men convey when trying to pick up online I then esxulate typically to the 'let's go back to my place and hang for a bit' almost always works. Helps eliminate any potential whales I encounter.

Every chick I met online looks different from their pictures. Always worse..lol

Just turned 40, my last long term (wife) invited me to her house also on the first date. Apart from my lack of hair though I look younger which I get from my dad he always looked 10 years younger but he still has a NW2 at 70, WHY GOD WHY ME!

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
What are temple points? Those triangles under your hairline? Do they disappear in all bald men?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

I know I have dated before online and my last long term was from that. I am newly single and trying to get new place sorted so just playing around on Tinder. One girl who gave me her number wants me to go to her place for dinner and a few drinks. Will see if it goes ahead or not.

Op has good facial structure and skin. Masculine face and build. It's good your getting some hair though to maximise your potential. The base of a good looking guy doesn't change.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

lol PLEASE tell me you use those satan eyes on your profile pics!

not bad looking, being over 6' def helps you. were you my height or less (5-8) youd be seriously screwed, is the US anyway. Wish you luck. Cant wait until my 10 year stint is finally over as well, maybe Ill be goofing around successfully on tinder as well.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

You're one good-looking guy, and you look like you're still in your 30s (for what the opinion of a 52-year-old woman is worth!). I can see why you attract women easily.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
You're one good-looking guy, and you look like you're still in your 30s (for what the opinion of a 52-year-old woman is worth!). I can see why you attract women easily.

Thanks I appreciate the compliment :)

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol PLEASE tell me you use those satan eyes on your profile pics!

not bad looking, being over 6' def helps you. were you my height or less (5-8) youd be seriously screwed, is the US anyway. Wish you luck. Cant wait until my 10 year stint is finally over as well, maybe Ill be goofing around successfully on tinder as well.

If he isn't bad looking, what about the baldites on here who say they are an 8 when like a 4 max, probably a 5 with full hair.

This guy is one of the few that actually looks good bald imo with those aesthetics. I am not sure how he looks with full hair, would be nice if he puts an old picture up to compare, hope you can do this OP.

Swing you look good with your hair grown on, not sure about bald though as never seen it. I know I look good with hair but I'll be damned if I look anything like that bald. Guy looks sophisticated bald whereas I would look thug like.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Cant wait until my 10 year stint is finally over as well, maybe Ill be goofing around successfully on tinder as well.

What 10 year stint?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he isn't bad looking, what about the baldites on here who say they are an 8 when like a 4 max, probably a 5 with full hair.

This guy is one of the few that actually looks good bald imo with those aesthetics. I am not sure how he looks with full hair, would be nice if he puts an old picture up to compare, hope you can do this OP.

Swing you look good with your hair grown on, not sure about bald though as never seen it. I know I look good with hair but I'll be damned if I look anything like that bald. Guy looks sophisticated bald whereas I would look thug like.

I dont look good bald.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score

Hopefully if I get a hair transplant I will be able to show at least with more hair. Will look out an old pic.