Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My only concern is that wetness generally is pro-infection... I guess I will take a quick shower and then dry the hair as quick as possible.
Try drying your hair with the cool setting after you wash your hair if you have a blow dryer.
This is also a good suggestion. You leave it wet, but not damp. Then you comb the hair to the sides and pass that area.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think it's this Rob guy? anyway, he suggests to needle every 3-4 weeks if not using minoxidil
Read his answer about his recommendation vs study

upload_2019-1-31_3-33-11.png

upload_2019-1-31_3-34-3.png

upload_2019-1-31_3-40-17.png

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Headdy : that guy is selling a book ... 15$
"Restoring Your Health and Hair Naturally Package"

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Headdy : that guy is selling a book ... 15$
"Restoring Your Health and Hair Naturally Package"
Yup, he is known for his DT scalp massage and other stuff.
But that is not the main issue in the video. There is no need to buy his book.
He shows how to needle (for those who haven't yet), but my point in posting this is about our discussion earlier about needle size and frequency.
He says not to use anything shorter or anything longer than 1.5mm, and only use it every 3-4 weeks.
He explains that in the studies they were needling every week or every 2 weeks because they rolled pretty gently just so the minoxidil will absorb better, and that when needling hard then we need longer recovery.
He also says that you don't have to use minoxidil for hair growth, and it can take 3-6 months to get results, and that the results will come.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hardly noticeable/ not really balding / enjoy it :)

I agree. Slightly thin area on the crown but nothing significant. It actually looked worse buzzed down from the other 'beforehand' pics you showed. Most people wouldn't notice this in my opinion ... though we're all our own worst critic.

You caught things very early - which is great.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Headdy : I just watched his videos, it seems he doesn't have hair loss. Sorry but I'm a bit suspicious after all these years.
You can try his method, he could be interesting to compare to others.
I'm doing soft dermarolling everyday (like Somebody) + hard dermarolling every 2 weeks. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's really hard to know what's the best to do.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Headdy : I just watched his videos, it seems he doesn't have hair loss. Sorry but I'm a bit suspicious after all these years.
You can try his method, he could be interesting to compare to others.
I'm doing soft dermarolling everyday (like Somebody) + hard dermarolling every 2 weeks. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's really hard to know what's the best to do.
I actually came to the same conclusion months ago without seeing his recommendations (saw it only now).
Last week I had my 3rd rolling, one month apart.
So what he says really makes sense to me (Like I posted before that I think we should needle every 3-4 weeks).
Just showing it to you guys..

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Headdy : Ok no problem. I'm talking about somebody, and he's selling a book as well ;)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Arrade : it's ok to make money, less ok when you're pretending to help people

That guy (reborn hair ppp) has just no hair loss, he's just pretending so he can sell his book.

It's ok to make money.
And if you want to buy something from me, it's ok, let's make a deal. Buy my follicles, they are very rare therefore expensive.
Is it pretending if it actually works? I could sell a treatment for psoriasis without having the condition

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Arrade : let's discuss it privately if you really want. I don't want this topic to be a mess again.
So is he pretending he had hairloss? Or just demonstrating how needling works?
Basically it sounds like he is making a buck by selling consoldiated info about using dermaneedling. That's what books are, consolidated information that people perceive as having monetary value.
If he is faking hairloss it's different, but ti sounds to me like just a good business plan by him.

Not everyone will spend 10 hours a week in this thread for a month; instead get the same info paying for the book.
To us it sounds scammy to charge money but that's because we are openly discussing it and don't need to pay for it.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's making money by charging others for info he got for free. But that is the nature of retail and business/ charging others more than what it cost you to procure the product.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score