What century do you wish you were born in?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are norwood 4 you can't wait for your kid in front of the kindergarten

this single fact is perhaps the most brutal anecdotal blackpill there is

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
That aside, look at how sad and angry he looks in the after pic :( his posture and body got worse too
i'm always mirin those baldcels that loose hair despite being low t. i bet some of them could literally safe hair by getting healthier. meanwhile I would have to nuke my high androgen levels to grow some f*****g hair and ruin my health in the meantime. clown world

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That aside, look at how sad and angry he looks in the after pic :( his posture and body got worse too
Forget about that, he is literally contemplating suicide. He doesnt know its due to his hair loss even because reddit normies are deluding him.

Also OP:
Got mental and physical ill

Got divorced

Got in debt

No real friends anymore (just online few contacts)

No contact to my family anymore

2 kids of 2 different woman

No job anymore

And Now single

Honestly im not sure If he really lost a large amount of hair. Maybe he shaved it prematurely, his hairline is the same height and shape in the before.

2 kids of 2 different woman - however if he has to kids which are his genetically from 2 different women then he is a bigger chad then most of this forum. Literally does what a black bull stereotype does. But I wouldnt be surprised if they are not his.
if you are norwood 4 you can't wait for your kid in front of the kindergarten
this single fact is perhaps the most brutal anecdotal blackpill there is
This is coping, my dad was NW2.5 when he was waiting for me outside of kindergarten and if I remember later in school there were a a couple of just shave it bros with female children. If anything NW4 makes you look like a dad, provided you dont have a feminine and young face.
However NW4 and being 25, you are a pedo yes, the younger your face is compared to your hairline, the more pedo you look, also the fatter you are the more pedo you look, If you lose hair young, you should probably roid up or become a gymgoing mass monster to avoid the pedo look.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget about that, he is literally contemplating suicide. He doesnt know its due to his hair loss even because reddit normies are deluding him.

Also OP:
Got mental and physical ill

Got divorced

Got in debt

No real friends anymore (just online few contacts)

No contact to my family anymore

2 kids of 2 different woman

No job anymore

And Now single

Honestly im not sure If he really lost a large amount of hair. Maybe he shaved it prematurely, his hairline is the same height and shape in the before.

2 kids of 2 different woman - however if he has to kids which are his genetically from 2 different women then he is a bigger chad then most of this forum. Literally does what a black bull stereotype does. But I wouldnt be surprised if they are not his.

This is coping, my dad was NW2.5 when he was waiting for me outside of kindergarten and if I remember later in school there were a a couple of just shave it bros with female children. If anything NW4 makes you look like a dad, provided you dont have a feminine and young face.
However NW4 and being 25, you are a pedo yes, the younger your face is compared to your hairline, the more pedo you look, also the fatter you are the more pedo you look, If you lose hair young, you should probably roid up or become a gymgoing mass monster to avoid the pedo look.
Research update:
I think he literally hat 2 kids and is 31, he looked early 20s in the before to me.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeesh, these recent impact threads are so spiraling-into-depression-inducing. Gonna save my mental health and stick to the research section. Nevertheless, good luck boys, see you on the other side.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
i'm always mirin those baldcels that loose hair despite being low t. i bet some of them could literally safe hair by getting healthier. meanwhile I would have to nuke my high androgen levels to grow some f*****g hair and ruin my health in the meantime. clown world

The fact that you think you can guess someone's T levels from a picture shows that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most important question @Gunnersup. what is your penis size? If you are close to 8x6 you probably wont need any meme surgeries. I recommend you stay away from surgeries and just work out here and there and stay skinny in general. In america 6'2 is great so you are safe, if you were where I live you would feel average at 6'2.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
most important question @Gunnersup. what is your penis size? If you are close to 8x6 you probably wont need any meme surgeries. I recommend you stay away from surgeries and just work out here and there and stay skinny in general. In america 6'2 is great so you are safe, if you were where I live you would feel average at 6'2.
4.5 inches

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are y'all out here talking about another male's dick. A teenage boy at that. Man this forum is OD weird.
because the dickpill is truly the pill to end them all. if you are 8 inches and word goes around you can be below average and still slay. I know a guy like this personally