What century do you wish you were born in?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get braces and plastic surgery lol. IMO that MSE stuff seems like a pointless hassle relative to plastic surgery. Donald Ead dude looks uncanny now.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
His looksmatch is getting gangbaned by 4 giga chads. His time will come though, after the MSE and braces finsh
at least all I have to do is glue hair to my head I guess I shouldn't complain

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get braces and plastic surgery lol. IMO that MSE stuff seems like a pointless hassle relative to plastic surgery. Donald Ead dude looks uncanny now.
Yeah but he went through AGGA/DNA as well, basically used himself as a human test dummy and now looks like an idiot because of it. 99% of people will look good with MSE + LeFort 2 + Zygos implants + Cantoplasty.

MSE + LeFort 3 is the ultimate ascension combo but it's near impossible to find a surgeon willing to perform LeFort 3 lol, so I'll have to stick with zygos implants instead. Although I've heard there is a surgeon in Houston who performs it occasionally on non-cruzon syndrome patients, so maybe I have a chance

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
jfl, his friend did the gyno surgery on him, too. holy f***

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but he went through AGGA/DNA as well, basically used himself as a human test dummy and now looks like an idiot because of it. Most people will look good with MSE + LeFort 2 + Zygos implants + Cantoplasty.

MSE + LeFort 3 is the ultimate ascension combo but it's near impossible to find a surgeon willing to perform LeFort 3, so I'll have to stick with zygos implants instead
I dont know what these are, I just plan on asking a top dollar surgeon to make me look good lmao. Pavel Durov got some really good cosmetic surgery done, kinda wanna take this route:
1614863627558.png

You know better than me, so you do you. But please stay safe, looksmax can be all hype cause you feel like youre innovating.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you think you can do better cosmetic surgery than a doctor with years of surgical and functional cosmetic experience
More of a functional surgery. I hate plastic surgeons, fillers, and implants (for the most part). Because they all cover up the problems without addressing the root issues, such as jaw recession. MSE and LeFort surgery is the epitome of fixing the root facial developmental issues

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
More of a functional surgery. I hate plastic surgeons, fillers, and implants (for the most part). Because they all cover up the problems without addressing the root issues, such as jaw recession. MSE and LeFort surgery is the epitome of fixing the root facial developmental issues
tbh I facially ascended just by getting rid of all the bloat through spiking my adrenals, and chewing. i have above average forward growth (not great), but this was enough to give a 1/100 face for me. most people are bloated as f*** and have zero muscle usage in their face. the competition for face is really weak because of this.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh I facially ascended just by getting rid of all the bloat through spiking my adrenals, and chewing. i have above average forward growth (not great), but this was enough to give a 1/100 face for me. most people are bloated as f*** and have zero muscle usage in their face. the competition for face is really weak because of this.
What does it mean spiking your adrenals?

How do you do this? Can you just train your facial muscles?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Discuss with your plastic surgeon on your goals. If they wont do it, go to another one. If the top dollars wont touch the type of surgery you want to do, thats a hint that theres an extremely valid reason as to why it should not be performed. Dont do surgery at home, in an unsteralized location using a mirror in your mouth. Removing a significant part of vision and coordination from the surgical process by doing it with a mirror is dumb. There are complications that you cannot account for.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it mean spiking your adrenals?

How do you do this? Can you just train your facial muscles?
basically you constantly run on adrenaline through being low body fat, training in a fasted state, drinking coffee etc
this will pump adrenaline in your system as well as adrenal androgens like dhea which further masculinize you. the adrenaline will keep your face lean af.

however, it's probably bad for hair

you can train your masseters by chewing gum, however it won't look good on anyone. you need to be low bf and have good muscle insertions I think

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
basically you constantly run on adrenaline through being low body fat, training in a fasted state, drinking coffee etc
this will pump adrenaline in your system as well as adrenal androgens like dhea which further masculinize you. the adrenaline will keep your face lean af.

however, it's probably bad for hair

you can train your masseters by chewing gum, however it won't look good on anyone. you need to be low bf and have good muscle insertions I think
Where do you buy the gum? Amazon?