What century do you wish you were born in?

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well case closed, then... the real problem is the jaw! and weak bones apparently^^

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
well case closed, then... the real problem is the jaw! and weak bones apparently^^
no, normies with great hair get gf's really easily. hair is basically mandatory for girls below 25

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, normies with great hair get gf's really easily. hair is basically mandatory for girls below 25
Hair is so important. How it frames the face is the main thing for me. I saw some black bald guys with a great forehead that somehow frames the face without hair. When you have it shaped like that you don't even need hair.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably is. Isn't there an emerging theory that describes scalp tension to be the cause of hairloss? And this scalp tension is made from malcullosion of the jaws

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i never doubted that, speaking from
experience...
and i tell you, even without great hair i get attention from women...
that is why i always find it hard to believe what people say here... admittedly, im quite over 25... or maybe its all an american thing, or whatever... where i have been born, there has never been any of those issues and where i am living now it isnt that bad either (that doesnt mean its easy, but the requirements that people always think are necessary to get a woman are hard to believe)...
only explanation i got is that people go for women way out of their league...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is so important. How it frames the face is the main thing for me. I saw some black bald guys with a great forehead that somehow frames the face without hair. When you have it shaped like that you don't even need hair.
yeah but it also has to look natural, and for girls below 25 the same rule applies. you need a full head of hair. hairline is not enough

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably is. Isn't there an emerging theory that describes scalp tension to be the cause of hairloss? And this scalp tension is made from malcullosion of the jaws
never heard of that one... honestly i only really take care about keeping the hair i have and keep what i have presentable, that is already bad enough^^

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah but it also has to look natural, and for girls below 25 the same rule applies. you need a full head of hair. hairline is not enough
Luckily my hairline design is very natural looking. In pics at least I will always look like a full head so I will get the dates. Only problem is finding the right hairstyle to pass as a full head in real life too but I'm figuring it out.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
wouldnt rely on online dating, to be honest... maybe its just me, but in real life, i never had any issues, except for of course sometimes unrequited feelings, just like everybody else...
then again online, i have been using various apps over ten years, every day (give or take a month break a year, total) and i got nothing out of it, as far as i remember i met maybe three girls and that havent even been dates...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Luckily my hairline design is very natural looking. In pics at least I will always look like a full head so I will get the dates. Only problem is finding the right hairstyle to pass as a full head in real life too but I'm figuring it out.
Does it look similar to Joe Tillman? Can you show a case that is similar to yours?