What century do you wish you were born in?

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you probably sent dozens of young men into the blackpill posting this, probably causing depression in some and i wouldn't be surprised if one of them ends up killing himself. ignorance is bliss. stop posting blackpill stuff in normie forums
Yeah that's true. But it's better to realize this stuff early

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try this lol
Obvious bait is obvious. Yall need negative EQ to fall for this.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obvious bait is obvious
its exaggerated but it's true every young woman who is average or above has a taste of chad before they are adults. it's just a matter how often they like to be pumped and dumped before they get a "normal" boyfriend. if you have had any social circles at that age you'd know this is 100% true

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
and tbh I would do the same if I were them. why wouldn't you want to try the best man you can get at least once? just lol if you don't believe in hypergamy

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and tbh I would do the same if I were them. why wouldn't you want to try the best man you can get at least once? just lol if you don't believe in hypergamy
Yeah I don't blame them, it's just nature. Although we had a good thing going in the 1800's with all the conservative laws that prevented this. Now we just have to play the game that's given to us

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its exaggerated but it's true every young woman who is average or above has a taste of chad before they are adults. it's just a matter how often they like to be pumped and dumped before they get a "normal" boyfriend. if you have had any social circles at that age you'd know this is 100% true
I mean I dont want to spell it out that its satire (not really bait cause its on looksmaxxx and its a given) cause it ruins the magic.
But to your point, welcome to earth? women want what men want. Its been said too many times, just now with increasing misogynistic tones. Gets boring.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I dont want to spell it out that its satire (not really bait cause its on looksmaxxx and its a given) cause it ruins the magic.
But to your point, welcome to earth? women want what men want. Its been said too many times just now with increasing misogynistic tones. Gets boring.
yeah but women get wan't non-chad men don't get, that's the difference

if it's boring don't participate in the threads

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
But to your point, welcome to earth? women want what men want. Its been said too many times just now with increasing misogynistic tones. Gets boring.
Anyway OP lacks masculinity in his face, so he will age terribly, and has DUPA so he will look like a bald rat. He only has a couple years left until he can't get a girl. Will be punished for having the brain of a bitter incel and get sentenced to rot on "blackpill" forums missing his youth for the rest of his life.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway OP lacks masculinity in his face, so he will age terribly, and has DUPA so he will look like a bald rat. He only has a couple years left until he can't get a girl. Will be punished for having the brain of a bitter incel and get sentenced to rot on "blackpill" forums missing his youth for the rest of his life.
he can roid and chew and so on, there are solutions

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems it’s not acceptable to a lot of men, and especially not to men with feelings of entitlement, that women want the same as men. Men want good-looking women, women want good-looking men. I would call that fair game and not a reason to start crying.
its exaggerated but it's true every young woman who is average or above has a taste of chad before they are adults.
Whereas similar young men prefer average looking girls to hot girls?? :D

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Won't be the same
sure if you are a fraud you are a fraud but at the end of the day if you are nearing 40 it's going to be over for you anyways with prime women if you are not genetic gigachad (hernan drago tier). and the frauding will work until you are in your mid 30s or so.

looks are overrated for oldcels. the reward just isn't there anymore, if you are not top 0.1% or so

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems it’s not acceptable to a lot of men, and especially not to men with feelings of entitlement, that women want the same as men. Men want good-looking women, women want good-looking men. I would call that fair game and not a reason to start crying.

Whereas similar young men prefer average looking girls to hot girls?? :D
dude, the difference is that average girls f*** hot guys, and average guys don't f*** hot girls. they f*** average girls that have been fucked by hot guys

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
sure if you are a fraud you are a fraud but at the end of the day if you are nearing 40 it's going to be over for you anyways with prime women if you are not genetic gigachad (hernan drago tier). and the frauding will work until you are in your mid 30s or so.

looks are overrated for oldcels. the reward just isn't there anymore, if you are not top 0.1% or so
Idk man I see the top tier dudes in their 30's and 40's doing amazing with women. They have the looks and also assets. But anyway with mental illnesses and an unhealthy brain it's already over no matter what reality brings. Imagine posting pics of girls from real life on an obscure hair loss forum.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk man I see the top tier dudes in their 30's and 40's doing amazing with women. They have the looks and also assets. But anyway with mental illnesses and an unhealthy brain it's already over no matter what reality brings. Imagine posting pics of girls from real life on an obscure hair loss forum.
Your in the same goddamn boat, browsing an obscure forum at all hours of the day