What century do you wish you were born in?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know man, most people long for deep human connection far beyond casual sex.
if this was the case stacies would be getting with the most sensitive guys, not with square jawed chads who haven't read a poem in their life

the connection is always looks, and to a smaller extent status/money. character comes last

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
if this was the case stacies would be getting with the most sensitive guys, not with square jawed chads who haven't read a poem in their life

the connection is always looks, and to a smaller extent status/money. character comes last
From my experience women respond best to guys who look like the drama lead in Hollywood movies

You know, hair, kind eyes, a lovely smile and all that

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah they suck off square jawed chads with hunter eyes behind the club. and ltr these guys
its kinda funny now im a square jawed chad who is bald who can't get ONS and I can't get ltr either because I literally look scary. If I had hair I would have some tinder sl*t over rn preparing me lunch. brutal

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah they suck off square jawed chads with hunter eyes behind the club. and ltr these guys
You can have hooded eyes and still have what I described. Square jaws are masculine and attractive but a narrow jaw seems the most attractive and beautiful according to researches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that logic is influenced by the culture the dating market is embedded in. in other words complaining about it, discussing it etc. can change that culture (long term anyways)
and the soulmate you are going to marry was 20 once, and maybe for some reason the fact she was on the c*** carousel with genetically superior men than yourself will influence your relationship in some way or another (potentially through both ends)
You are looking at cultural changes that defy human biology which, in my opinion, will never happen. A modern example of the futility of "talking" is BLM's virality. You saw the black jpegs with #BLM on instagram and the protests that took place. Has the meaning of what it means to be black been finally understood? or is BLM simply a scapegoat for a temporary sense of righteousness. True change comes about from understanding. Furthermore, modern change follows biology, rarely/ never goes against it.
You're still stuck at sexual monogamy. Why is it that you must dedicate your sexual life to a single partner? I dont care who she has fucked or who she will f*** as long as the same rights are extended to me and there is an understanding. Sex and love can associate but not necessarily. I will date a woman because I want to spend most of my time hanging out with her and I want to build a family with her. My value for her extends beyond her genetics. There is a reason why 50% of marriages fail and thats because we associate so many things with love.

Last edited:

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
+ hypertrophy. which is what I have. mogs hard
Mirin. I'm getting MSE this summer which will expand my maxilla laterally. After that, I will get a double jaw surgery, and immediately after get zygos implants. Already have a bunch of money saved up for it.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mirin. I'm getting MSE this summer which will expand my maxilla laterally. After that, I will get a double jaw surgery, and immediately after get zygos implants. Already have a bunch of money saved up for it.
How much do you think the MSE's gunna cost you?

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much do you think the MSE's gunna cost you?
I was planning on self installing it but decided against because I found an ortho in my city which will charge about 6k for MSE, and that includes braces afterwards. So I'm waiting for the summer to start the process

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was planning on self installing it but decided against because I found an ortho in my city which will charge about 6k for MSE, and that includes braces afterwards. So I'm waiting for the summer to start the process
Yeah, self-installing any cosmetic thing can mess you up big time. Definitely not worth the risk. Thinking about doing a nose and jaw in Korea sometime in the future (3-5 years). People dont give nose enough credit.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
mirin ngl

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, self-installing any cosmetic thing can mess you up big time. Definitely not worth the risk. Thinking about doing a nose and jaw in Korea sometime in the future (3-5 years).
Self installing is dangerous but I respect people who do it. One of my friends just self installed MSE a week ago lol, he's pretty nuts