What is a bald man supposed to do on a Saturday night?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet you're one of those "just be confident" bros
On the contrary, I'm 44 and still suffer from severe low-self esteem hence why I degrade myself by not only barebacking street-meat but falling in love with them.

I'm probably the only fully bald specimen on here. Real talk.

Doesn't matter how many people(especially lately) tell me how handsome I am, I don't want to be a big hairy scary bald monster.

Hence, Due to the fact.......

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the contrary, I'm 44 and still suffer from severe low-self esteem hence why I degrade myself by not only barebacking street-meat but falling in love with them.

I'm probably the only fully bald specimen on here. Real talk.

Doesn't matter how many people(especially lately) tell me how handsome I am, I don't want to be a big hairy scary bald monster.

Hence, Due to the fact.......
Just be confident

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
a
Err, no dude. Some of us here actually have a pretty decent grasp of reality, and we understand that "being ugly" does not generate a state of mind such as yours. The source of your problems is internal. That doesn't mean that it can easily be solved ("Just change your attitude, bro!"), I think internal problems are often very hard to solve. But it's definitely internal.
are you ugly?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, it's all moot as I've had a hoot and chopped it off and had a scoff.

I was sick of that flaccid farce so I now I piss through the arse.

I'm now a genderless alien.

"Will" nobody want me still, or "Will" I get my thrill?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fairly average.

I've been talking to you for several days now, and it's clear to me that you have a very distorted worldview and you aren't capable of thinking about reality clearly and rationally. It's difficult to not see your severe internal problems.

Are your internal problems caused by unattractiveness? No, and it's fairly ridiculous to say that they are.
Most unattractive people don't have such problems, while a minority of average and even attractive people do have similar problems.

Are you exceptionally unattractive on top of your obvious internal problems? I personally doubt it because I think your descriptions of yourself are very unrealiable. My assumption is that you're not far from average, because that is my prior.

Your thought process seems broken, and you're not capable of seeing that and doing anything about it. So I'm afraid my prognosis is bleak, dude.
but usually those unnatracive people have good social skills i dont have that
how do i accept ill never have a gf again?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your problem probably aren't the social skills, and it's not the lack of a gf. Your problem is a broken thought process. You can't see that because you're seeing the world through a distorted lens.
thanks man ill change my thinking and ill.have 9/10 model.girlfriend who loves me

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why even approach women as a subhuman balding orc? It's not worth the risk imo. They'll just accuse you of being a creep. Which, is really true because we are creeps, at the very least physically.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And there we go again...

I've given you very concrete advice other than "Just be confident bro!".

Get therapy.
Join a religion.

There, specific enough for ya?
did jeremy meeks fix his broken mind set that lead him to being. a criminal and then a male model and now is rich and has women?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What to do if youre an ugly male:
- join a religion
- MtF transssion
- move to 3rd world country
- save and become rich.and become a high alpha value male in 30 years time