What is a bald man supposed to do on a Saturday night?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I could slay a beat 6 foot tranny that nobody wants because it’s obvious what they are, or a crackheaded hog nobody else wants, or a similar short fat ugly bald gay man. But no woman will commit to me, not unless she is literally disabled then MAYBE.
you still will have competition in butterbean head... better hulk up now^^

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not if you hire a nanny. My suggestion at this point is to find women who would be open to not having kids since I think you have your own doubts of what you really want. And most women at this point would call you very selfish with a statement like that. I am starting to see your problem now when you date women.
that is even more expensive...
the reason for having no children (at least for me) is a) i cant do what i want anymore and b) i pay until it is time for my retirement and then i can start saving for retirement (in my case)... and most likely for two people...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
i paid and fucked a prostitue today i think it was MTF i feel fuckingsick f*** balding

from having a cute gf 3 years ago to f*****g TRANIES

ITS OVER
and i paid for it too
From f*****g an ugly female gymcel to f*****g the Goddess herself Janey formerly known as Will

Seems like you upgraded. All that mentoring you received on the forum is really working

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well tbh trannies thesw days can look hot af with latest technology
Half the things you say i dont buy,only because you seem to be very social with a pleasant personality and very well spoken.
I ll give you a piece of advise.Whenever i feel down I think of Janey and all of a sudden my day gets brighter.There is nothing worst than Janey

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious. Normally you don't post a lot of baldcel-tier posts. Did something happen to you last week? I feel like you had a bad experience with the public shitting on your hair loss. I've been there. It's like hitting below the belt honestly.
One time a guy asked me if i was his age (he was in his 40s). Tbf i hadnt shaved my nw6 in a month or so but still LOL.

Full head doesnt get haircut = " lol bedhead brah"
Baldie doesnt get haircut = "are you 48?"

Another time someone "joked" about me saying "i know he looks 50 but he is actually only 21"