What is a bald man supposed to do on a Saturday night?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can tell this guy would love to have his own cult and he's pissed that we wouldn't become members and submit to his ideology

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of talk about man weaves in this thread so think I'll diffuse your confidence (like your hair) seeing as I tried one for 6 months.

I was at the point where I had lost a lot of density after having been on Finasteride for 2 years, but to someone who wouldn't have known me before it still looked like a great head of shoulder length hair. No scalp showing, free-flowing it under sun, wind, snow and rain. Hell I was still getting cat calls from passing high school teens since my job was construction work at their school, not that i could reciprocate being a 28 year old man, but just a slight flex.

Anyway, I knew I'd only continue losing hair so I wanted to take the weave plunge, because i couldn't imagine living as a scalp-baring male, my pride was too high for that. Nobody would ever know if I transitioned now. Here's the thing, if you are the type to spend any significant amount of time outdoors, it's not for you. Your "hair" will very quickly start looking like 90 year old hair, doesn't matter the quality or the maintenance product you use. And some people will notice. One random b**ch said "nice hair!", bet that b**ch knew something. And you will now always have the fear of God that you'll be called out on it, read a couple of stories about that on this forums wig section. Couple of weave wearing norwoods left agape like a stupid dying goldfish when they were called out on it, very funny

Maybe, maybe it works long term if you're a house rat. Never leave the home, commute peacefully to your rat work cubicle. But not if you are often exposed to the elements.
I read a traumatizing account of a guy who was called out by a fast food worker who didn't know English lol. The foreign guy was saying in broken English something like "you have wig, no?" Iirc the guy just denied it.

The guy was luckily alone but buying food for his friends, and he was praying that his friends weren't going to walk in

Oof

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can tell this guy would love to have his own cult and he's pissed that we wouldn't become members and submit to his ideology
I'm curious. Normally you don't post a lot of baldcel-tier posts. Did something happen to you last week? I feel like you had a bad experience with the public shitting on your hair loss. I've been there. It's like hitting below the belt honestly.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i started thinking of my ex today but i cant even remwmber it i dont think it ever happened?
what do i do