What is a bald man supposed to do on a Saturday night?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
One time a guy asked me if i was his age (he was in his 40s). Tbf i hadnt shaved my nw6 in a month or so but still LOL.

Full head doesnt get haircut = " lol bedhead brah"
Baldie doesnt get haircut = "are you 48?"

Another time someone "joked" about me saying "i know he looks 50 but he is actually only 21"
It's so fulfilling living with hair loss at a young age

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One time a guy asked me if i was his age (he was in his 40s). Tbf i hadnt shaved my nw6 in a month or so but still LOL.

Full head doesnt get haircut = " lol bedhead brah"
Baldie doesnt get haircut = "are you 48?"

Another time someone "joked" about me saying "i know he looks 50 but he is actually only 21"
Brutal

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes you stronger and more confident for sure
It unironically makes you mentally stronger in the sense that you basically stop caring about whatever happens. Most fullheads usually never experience such level of anguish or learn how to cope with it, they would get absolutely wrecked by anything on the level of brutality of hair loss

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
It unironically makes you mentally stronger in the sense that you basically stop caring about whatever happens. Most fullheads usually never experience such level of anguish or learn how to cope with it, they would get absolutely wrecked by anything on the level of brutality of hair loss
absolutely! got beaten up and insulted for years since i was a teenager... not for hairloss of course, but one day i stopped caring about whatever happens... doesnt help with hairloss unfortunately, but yeah the principle applies...

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
All i can say is, again i didnt shave my head in either instance, its a cliche and will barely improve attractiveness but you still have to do it to be accepted by society. Also facial hair compensation is important too
Takes some serious balls - that would make gigachads sh*t themselves - to walk around with an unshaved NW6 in your 20's

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ignored...
You're at the worst stage right now, i remember feeling like complete sh*t when i was at it myself. But the good news is that eventually your brain will get tired and you won't give a single sh*t anymore. You will feel apathetic, but it's better than feeling like complete sh*t. You will just accept it and give up

You need to power through it though. You're vulnerable now due to your mental state, but just don't do any stupid decisions that you will regret later like f*****g trannies or becoming a tranny yourself

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're at the worst stage right now, i remember feeling like complete sh*t when i was at it myself. But the good news is that eventually your brain will get tired and you won't give a single sh*t anymore. You will feel apathetic, but it's better than feeling like complete sh*t. You will just accept it and give up

You need to power through it though. You're vulnerable now due to your mental state, but just don't do any stupid decisions that you will regret later like f*****g trannies or becoming a tranny yourself
That's the thing though. How do you know I would regret it and not enjoy it?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the thing though. How do you know I would regret it and not enjoy it?
Face it man. There's not a single healthy heterosexual man on earth who wants to f*** a f*****g tranny. We all want to f*** healthy, fertile women, that's basic biology. No matter how much you will try to convince and lie to yourself that you can "enjoy it", you just won't. The same way you won't enjoy eating dogshit because you're starving. It's only going to be a completely sh*t experience that you won't be able to forget and will regret for the rest of your life