Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

lamch

Reaction score
May aswell chime in here. noticed improvement on my right temple mostly. a few vellus hairs where it was previously completely bald. been on it for about 1 month and have only been using it on my temples/hairline.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
someone can help me to buy alpicort f ??
i cant buy it from barndmadicine ..
i see APPROVAL PENDING on any product..

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May aswell chime in here. noticed improvement on my right temple mostly. a few vellus hairs where it was previously completely bald. been on it for about 1 month and have only been using it on my temples/hairline.

I have been on alpicort and minoxidil and finasteride for 3 weeks now and I have noticed improvement just ordered another bottle. My temples are a lot better however my right side temple is a little behind. No side effects yet. I note I have been on minoxidil and finasteride for 2 years without much growth but it did slow down my loss. Now I have added alpicort and nizoral 1%

Thanks for your feedback guys.
How often are you guys using Alpicort and how much are you using ? Also, do you leave it in or wash it after a few hours ?
At the moment I'm using 2ml every other day. I tried covering my scalp by dabbing with 1ml but it seemed like it wasn't enough since I'm a diffuse thinner, and even the parts that are not diffuse thinning, I need to take care of them as well for future thinning prevention.

By the way, is it just me or do you guys feel a bit tired / brain cloudish a bit after an application ? Maybe my mind's playing tricks on me because I'm a bit paranoid about applying estradiol.

Last edited:

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How often are you guys using Alpicort and how much are you using ? Also, do you leave it in or wash it after a few hours ?
At the moment I'm using 2ml every other day. I tried covering my scalp by dabbing with 1ml but it seemed like it wasn't enough since I'm a diffuse thinner, and even the parts that are not diffuse thinning, I need to take care of them as well for future thinning prevention.

By the way, is it just me or do you guys feel a bit tired / brain cloudish a bit after an application ? Maybe my mind's playing tricks on me because I'm a bit paranoid about applying estradiol.
You're not being paranoid. I had the same reaction. Plus it gave me a burning throat feeling and on the second day of using I got a flu right away. Might have something to do with prednisolone since it's immuno suppresive. I've stopped usage.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mother f*****g Alpicort F contains propylene glycol !!!
No wonder that dreadful itchyness similar to the one I had with Kirkland's liquid minoxidil is creeping back. I'm quite "allergic" to the PG, liquid minoxidil fucked me up quite good before I switched to the foam.
I may have to drop Alpicort F to twice a week, MAYBE 3x at most.

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on alpicort and minoxidil and finasteride for 3 weeks now and I have noticed improvement just ordered another bottle. My temples are a lot better however my right side temple is a little behind. No side effects yet. I note I have been on minoxidil and finasteride for 2 years without much growth but it did slow down my loss. Now I have added alpicort and nizoral 1%

Hello did you had effects like, Breast burning (maybe first and second application only), or libido increase, more energy likewise.

And how much do you use it (ml) how often and did you wash it after maybe 3 or 4 hours.

thank you

aldo5408

Reaction score
No wonder that dreadful itchyness similar to the one I had with Kirkland's liquid minoxidil is creeping back. I'm quite "allergic" to the PG, liquid minoxidil fucked me up quite good before I switched to the foam.
I definitely do have that itchiness . But I can tolerate it.

I put it on around 11 pm after I showered with nizoral . Almost right before I go to bed since it dries off pretty fast. In the morning I wash my hair then put minoxidil

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually unhappy that it dries so fast. Less penetration.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Damn, that sux.

FWIW, I'm not getting any brain fog from Oestrogel, it's other ingredients are purified water, alcohol, triethanolamine, and carbomer 934P.

No PG.listed at all.

It evaporates cleanly for me with no scalp irritation, even after I chemically burned my scalp from leaving some poorly mixed hair dye on too long.

I'm using it full strength on my scalp, about 2.5 grams per day and an hour after it has dried, I put my evening dose of minoxidil foam over it. The 17B-estradiol is at 0.06%, so you'd have to dilute it to 10% or less of its original volume to get close to the 0.005% of Alpicort F, else you'd vastly increase your chance of developing gyno and other feminizing effects. It's only about US$40 per 80 gram tube which could theoretically give you something like a 10 month supply if you'd formulate your own topical solution with it.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, that sux.

FWIW, I'm not getting any brain fog from Oestrogel, it's other ingredients are purified water, alcohol, triethanolamine, and carbomer 934P.

No PG.listed at all.

It evaporates cleanly for me with no scalp irritation, even after I chemically burned my scalp from leaving some poorly mixed hair dye on too long.

I'm using it full strength on my scalp, about 2.5 grams per day and an hour after it has dried, I put my evening dose of minoxidil foam over it. The 17B-estradiol is at 0.06%, so you'd have to dilute it to 10% or less of its original volume to get close to the 0.005% of Alpicort F, else you'd vastly increase your chance of developing gyno and other feminizing effects. It's only about US$40 per 80 gram tube which could theoretically give you something like a 10 month supply if you'd formulate your own topical solution with it.

Good info, thanks for awaring me. I hate playing kitchen chemist but I may look into a way to dilute that Oestrogel, for now I'll keep using Alpicort F twice a week.

By the way, from what you know, can estradiol products such as Alpicort F cause brain fog? Lately I have been feeling completely dysfunctional, feeling like complete sh*t with a mental block. I can't put my finger on what's exactly causing it, maybe it's the minoxidil, here's what I use:

- Minoxidil foam twice a day, I use shitoads of foam to cover tne entire top scalp.

- Minoxidil foam on beard 1-2 twice a day. I actually shaved my beard off and I now maintain short stubble. I now suspect that perhaps when I apply the foam on areas like the mastouche or around the mouth, either the foam gets sucked into my lungs when I breathe or some of the minoxidil ends up in my mouth like me touching my face without noticing or just eating food which gets rubbed on areas where minoxidil was applied before it enters the mouth.

- Alpicort F, 1-2ml, not entirely certain yet, but I think I feel completely spaced out after an application

- Doxycycline (antibiotics) - 100mg, for acne, not sure if may have an effect on my fatigue as well

- Castor oil 2ml (orally) - Been drinking it for 2 months, not sure if it has a negative effect without me knowing

- Ramipril (tritace 2.5mg) - Started taking recently, to lower blood pressure because I have polycycstic kidney disease, pretty sure this makes me tired as well

I can't tell which one of the above is f*****g me up the most.

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
It's highish, at rest I have 130+~140 / 77~84.
My heart rate is 64-69 at rest.

Is this after taking all of them

I had high blood pressure the sign was nose bleeding. You can check yourself, if you eat garlic and have the signs without the stuff you take then you have low blood pressure. OK the numbers tell its normal, but maybe you are used to high or low blood pressure and if a stuff affect it then you feel like this.

I used minoxidil foam and liquid, never had the signs like yours. (Now only minoxidil oral)

And Alpicort F, (first two days I had a bit Breast burning), general Libido increase, evenings I cannot sleep,
maybe more energy but I dont want do anything with it yes a bit brain fog but not that much. That can be your problem, maybe we should still decrease Estradiol in it. I should dilute it. (Mix Alpicort F with Isopropyl 200 ml or more but not now) Or buy 2mg Estradiol tablets and mix it, 2mg for 100ml should be enough.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Awesome, keep us updated. I got my Alpicort already and now I really think about start using it. :)

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this after taking all of them
I
I had high blood pressure the sign was nose bleeding. You can check yourself, if you eat garlic and have the signs without the stuff you take then you have low blood pressure. OK the numbers tell its normal, but maybe you are used to high or low blood pressure and if a stuff affect it then you feel like this.

I used minoxidil foam and liquid, never had the signs like yours. (Now only minoxidil oral)

And Alpicort F, (first two days I had a bit Breast burning), general Libido increase, evenings I cannot sleep,
maybe more energy but I dont want do anything with it yes a bit brain fog but not that much. That can be your problem, maybe we should still decrease Estradiol in it. I should dilute it. (Mix Alpicort F with Isopropyl 200 ml or more but not now) Or buy 2mg Estradiol tablets and mix it, 2mg for 100ml should be enough.

Thanks for your reply. I'm a bit confused by your first state. I'm not entirely sure what you're asking me to try, eat garlic and then what? I appreciate you are trying to help, I just did not understand you.

I saw you use 2.5mg oral minoxidil without side effects, that is good to know. I will ask my nephrologist if I he can prescribe me 2.5mg oral minoxidil, so I will take it under supervision.

So I agree I am not the only one feeling weird after using Alpicort F, it's strange that whatevr did not mention this, perhaps he didn't feel any side effects aside from the occasional breast itching. I think that I get all of the above symptoms you mentioned with Alpicort F, I had no idea estradio could have that effect. Perhaps I will dilute it so that 1ml will be 2-3ml then I could use that to cover my top scalp, also by diluting it I will have less PG there. Thanks for the idea for mixing estradiol tablets, I think for now I'll just look into diluting Alpicort F. What about adding distilled water, could that work ? Say transfer 10-15ml Alpicort F to another bottle and add 10-15ml distilled water.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? 1 month is nothing. For me it took 4 month for seeing the tiniest results with minoxidil. And a little bit later I got massive regrowth. Think about it before you waste a big cahnce...

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I receive my Alpicort about a month ago and have been using it every night since then. I can honestly say I don't see any reduction in shedding. I'm not sure if this is working for anyone else other than whatevr, but it looks like I won't be one of the lucky ones. I'm going to take her down to 3 times a week for maybe another 2 weeks and if I don't see any Improvement by then I think I'll be done
I understand that I won't see regrowth in a month but the shedding is not slowing down one bit and the thought of this product thinning my skin but not giving me any other results doesn't seem like a good trade-off

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Massive
When did your sides start and what exactly happened?
I'm on 2ml alpicort f for one week and my imagination needs some timing to induce sides.

Also regarding your side effects...
It seems like in addition to keeping dht low, also estradiol has to be managed. Apparently very high as well as very low e2 can cause hairloss. Nobody knows why though. Generally regrowth by hormones was observed by lowering dht and raising e2 or by leveling down both using progesterone. Also generally good responders would have to lower their dose at some point due to sides.

Last edited:

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Massive
When did your sides start and what exactly happened?
I'm on 2ml alpicort f for one week and my imagination needs some timing to induce sides.

Also regarding your side effects...
It seems like in addition to keeping dht low, also estradiol has to be managed. Apparently very high as well as very low e2 can cause hairloss. Nobody knows why though. Generally regrowth by hormones was observed by lowering dht and raising e2 or by leveling down both using progesterone. Also generally good responders would have to lower their dose at some point due to sides.

I think I got my Alpicort F about 2 weeks ago. Since then I've had 4-5 applications, whatevr himself said he got breast itching sides over time so I didn't want to overuse it, maybe 3x a week at most, I already have a bit of gyno thanks to puberty, any more and I'll need a surgery.

When I applied Alpicort F, I didn't expect any possoble sides except for potential gyno, but I was surprised that already after my first application of 2ml I started feeling spaced out. Over the next few applications I had a similar feel each time of being a bit tired, mental fog like you don't really wanna do much of anything. As for breast itching, breast pain, I did find myself scratching my breasts a few times, which is odd, although I admit that could have all been my mind playing tricks on me.

I can't judge any of the sides with 100% so take everything I've said with a grain of salt. I'm now gonna take a few days off Alpicort F. My next application I will make sure that I am fully awake with energy and I will use Alpicort F and nothing else around that time, so I can be sure of its effects. I think I'll try 2ml on my next application, then see if I'll have to dilute it so that 1ml strength will be used over 2ml.

Thanks for informing me on the regrowth conditions. I think k9gatton used to speak positive on his 30% minoxidil cream with progesterone, and he claimed that progesterone helped a good bit.

I'm seeing my nephrologist next month. He's the one that gives me all these in depth blood tests and check ups, I'm gonna cry to him like a little girl that I feel like sh*t and want an hormonal profile blood test, this help me understand better if I should even be using Alpicort F.