Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
Eating garlic lowers your blood pressure, I mentioned it because low blood pressure has the same symptoms like brain fog.

About diluting Alpicort F, I wouldnt do that so early (If you dont have so much side effects), I would wait until you see some positive effects like haor growth. You can dilute it with the ingredients of Alpicort F (but distilled water should also be possible).

@Massive
Generally regrowth by hormones was observed by lowering dht and raising e2 or by leveling down both using progesterone. Also generally good responders would have to lower their dose at some point due to sides.

I used progesterone, there are several side effects, but I had more energy. But others have symptoms like "no energy" more sleep etc.
It hasnt helped me so much about hair growth.

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now what is Alpicort F ?

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can I buy Alpicort F ?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome back :D

Lol, I'm still here, and so is my hair thankfully! It's recovered some, now that I've become religious with the minoxidil again.

I am kinda between two stones though. My high estrogen is saving my hair, on the other hand, it's also giving me brain fog, and displacing my androgens, making me less assertive, aggressive and dominant, which hampers my work performance and doesn't let me behave the way I should.

Still can't get an aromatase inhibitor from anywhere. The usual sources won't ship here (and customs would probably seize it). Doctor is a dolt who won't prescribe.

g.i joey

Reaction score
had a feeling alpicort would cause these problems... dude just get back on finasteride while your hair is still good. Im SUPER sensitive to estrogen as you prob know, so i know alpicort wouldve been overkill for me.. although i do have slightly elevated estro (a couple points over reference range) i do not suffer any of those cognitive aspects that you do from alpicort. Although my nips are semi puffy.

Given you've seen 10000x more regrowth than i have ever seen on ANY of the times i attempted finasteride.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I'm still here, and so is my hair thankfully! It's recovered some, now that I've become religious with the minoxidil again.

I am kinda between two stones though. My high estrogen is saving my hair, on the other hand, it's also giving me brain fog, and displacing my androgens, making me less assertive, aggressive and dominant, which hampers my work performance and doesn't let me behave the way I should.

Still can't get an aromatase inhibitor from anywhere. The usual sources won't ship here (and customs would probably seize it). Doctor is a dolt who won't prescribe.

I was reading aromatase inhibitor causes hair loss in some women prone to hair loss--but i guess thats not same for men?

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score

Hello, when did you notice about your gyno (how long use of Alpicort F).
And did you had Breast burning. (How many applications was this the case)

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Progesterone maybe? Check out Mikes' Thread. It's also very entertaining.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, are you also in Alopezie, I am from Germany.
Do you have any positive signs of RU or and Seti (hair growth)

Puh, hard to say. Ru for sure didn't hit super hard. It's tough to tell. I'm not sure if my hair got super bad in late summer, or if it's all due to the new lamp i installed in the bathroom. :D
Or maybe it was just the autumn shed.

Anyways, shedding slowed down a bit roughly a month ago, when i started finasteride and seti. I went from 50-70 hairs in the shower to 20. finasteride and Seti should not work so fast, but i was taking ru for over three months at that point, so ru should have worked way faster. It's probably helping, as well as Seti, but to what extend - nobody knows.

I'm not even sure i'm maintaining. The earliest date for a sensible comparison is in late spring.
On top of that, good and bad hair days make is super difficult to tell at the moment whats going on at all.

If ru is enough for you to hold your hair is up to you to find out - by trying i suppose.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
had a feeling alpicort would cause these problems... dude just get back on finasteride while your hair is still good. Im SUPER sensitive to estrogen as you prob know, so i know alpicort wouldve been overkill for me.. although i do have slightly elevated estro (a couple points over reference range) i do not suffer any of those cognitive aspects that you do from alpicort. Although my nips are semi puffy.

Given you've seen 10000x more regrowth than i have ever seen on ANY of the times i attempted finasteride.

picard-facepalm.jpg

I was reading aromatase inhibitor causes hair loss in some women prone to hair loss--but i guess thats not same for men?

I'm trying to find out.

Hello, when did you notice about your gyno (how long use of Alpicort F).
And did you had Breast burning. (How many applications was this the case)

Finasteride. Finasteride started my gyno and kept it going. Alpicort has the same side effects as Finasteride, except that it actually also regrows hair - at least in my case.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was in a rush to go sleep so I bathed my scalp in minoxidil foam, then applied 1.5ml Alpicort F, my latex are really sh*t and I feel that if I try to rub the Alpicort F where I applied it, I'm just pulling hair, so I ended up dabbing 1.5ml, bah, I can live with it tho, but I'd prefer to massage it into my scalp, I used a hair comb afterwards gently combing to spread to make sure it spreads around.
It's been an hour since the application and I'm fine.

Lately I'm having a hard time resisting this strong urge to just buzzcut for ease of application, then maybe in 6 months I'll end up with better hair due to minoxidil and Alpicprt F absorbing better.

I still wanna dilute Alpicort F as I don't wanna use more than 1ml per aplication but I need like 2ml to cover the top scalp quite well.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you need two ml and you already feel sides dilude it. I'm special anyway, I have a lack of estrogen and until now alpicort just has improved my condition

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hairs at the very front and corners of the hairline are a b**ch. (NW2 -> NW1 territory).
They are the most sensitive to androgen/estrogen balance, I can't get them with Alpicort.
Would need much higher doses. Or perhaps RU at the very front of the hairline would help them come around.
Basically it is difficult if not impossible to get to NW1 with Alpicort but I am maintaining a solid NW2 so far.

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hairs at the very front and corners of the hairline are a b**ch. (NW2 -> NW1 territory).
They are the most sensitive to androgen/estrogen balance, I can't get them with Alpicort.
Would need much higher doses. Or perhaps RU at the very front of the hairline would help them come around.
Basically it is difficult if not impossible to get to NW1 with Alpicort but I am maintaining a solid NW2 so far.

When I used to be on TRT I would buy my AI's from rui-products.com
Might be a little pricey though.

Just started Minoxidil 2x daily. Going to wait 3 months and then jump on RU/Alpicort. I'm rooting for everyone on this thread!