Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I finally got with a chick yesterday, and I kept being hard then not hard while we made out. When we got to the blowjob part, her technique wasn't the greatest and I had trouble getting a proper erection. sh*t was embarrassing as f***.

I did some introspective and realized that my libido is f*****g crap compared to when I was 19. I only feel like jacking off once every 4 or 5 days, and it takes a lot of mental stimulation and even more physical stimulation and I barely get to 100% hard. My too high serum estrogen levels probably doesn't help.
I am going to go to my doctor with this and ask for an AI. Of course this is going to mutilate my hair so my last hope is to use some concentrated E2 cream + salicylic acid as a topical, while controling serum levels with anastrozole.

If that doesn't work then I guess I am just going to have to say goodbye to it. What good is hair if you can't even f*** normally? Defeats the whole purpose. sh*t.
Are you sure you just did not like her?

diffuse_thinner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I finally got with a chick yesterday, and I kept being hard then not hard while we made out. When we got to the blowjob part, her technique wasn't the greatest and I had trouble getting a proper erection. sh*t was embarrassing as f***.

I did some introspective and realized that my libido is f*****g crap compared to when I was 19. I only feel like jacking off once every 4 or 5 days, and it takes a lot of mental stimulation and even more physical stimulation and I barely get to 100% hard. My too high serum estrogen levels probably doesn't help.
I am going to go to my doctor with this and ask for an AI. Of course this is going to mutilate my hair so my last hope is to use some concentrated E2 cream + salicylic acid as a topical, while controling serum levels with anastrozole.

If that doesn't work then I guess I am just going to have to say goodbye to it. What good is hair if you can't even f*** normally? Defeats the whole purpose. sh*t.
How was your libido/erection quality when you were on finasteride?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What good is hair if you can't even f*** normally? Defeats the whole purpose.
Hahahah :D

Instead of adding an aromatase inhibitor i would try to balance out your regimen slowly. Check if you can find a sweet spot. Maintaining but with libido.

You had amazing regrowth in the last year, it s probably possible to maintain with lower doses. Have you read mikes and ru-powers discussions on progesterone?

I will get my e2 gel next week i guess. Tbh i m scared, too. :D

Doesn't estrogen convert to dht though so would finasteride or dutasteride be better than using progesterone.
This is pretty much the least informed post on HairLossTalk.com.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahah :D

Instead of adding an aromatase inhibitor i would try to balance out your regimen slowly. Check if you can find a sweet spot. Maintaining but with libido.

I used to have no libido but at least the Alpicort was maintaining. That is no longer the case.

Now I still have no libido and after enough time I will also have no hair too. The regimen has become ineffective.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I finally got with a chick yesterday, and I kept being hard then not hard while we made out. When we got to the blowjob part, her technique wasn't the greatest and I had trouble getting a proper erection. .

Nothing is more boner killer than a shitty blowjob. Did you even bust a nut at all with this chick?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to have no libido but at least the Alpicort was maintaining. That is no longer the case.

Now I still have no libido and after enough time I will also have no hair too. The regimen has become ineffective.

On stopaga someone argued convincingly about your case that it's just the delayed effect of finasteride that got you the regrowth...
I don't believe it personally.

- Either your body adjusted to the exogenous e2 by producing less.

- Or too much e2 is also bad.

- Or something else was going on that we didn't see.

Keep in mind, the hairs that you shed now dropped out of anagen three months ago.

If you read mikes thread, he had a lot of similar stories. Maybe ask him what to do.

Feeling with you bro...

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you're in your early twenties, than your erection should be similar to nineteen. It really
doesn't start going down until your late twenties, mid thirties.

However, with age, that becomes more common.

On the bright side, at least you have your hair!

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sounds more psychological than sides from Alpicort. Whatevr, don't fap at all. It will help. A long time ago I once read that males actually go thru a hormonal cycle similar to females, but 14 days instead of 28 and in my youth this seemed to be accurate. Timing is important once you learn your own cycle. Also don't be too hesitant to use a little sildenafil or tadalafil if you think you might benefit from those meds. They do work very well... Take this advice from an old transgender MtF who still has all her "equipment" and has been on full hormones for several months.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just don't have the libido I used to have when I was 19, and I'm only 24 now.
I used to have to jerk off 1 or 2 times daily and always had a super high libido and watched p**rn all the time.
Haven't watched it since september or so. (started topical estrogen early september) Coincidence?
My erection is never 100%, 70-80% at best. I rarely get morning wood, and when I do get hard the moment I lose the mental stimulation it drops within seconds. Most of the time I just don't think about sex or feel like doing it and when I get in a position to do so it doesn't work.

My estrogen is a f*****g 194 and the top range is 173. I bet when I start Letrozole I will be able to snap a brick with my boner but will probably go bald within 3 months.

f*** my life.

Good point. Never underestimate the brains' power.
If you don't want to f*** someone, your penis won't stay hard. period

We work together (yes, yes, I know) and we mess around at work all the time (touching each other and things like that), and I'm hard next to her almost all the time. It's just my erections are weak, unreliable and don't last very long.

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard erections or hair, this is the choice that this curse called Androgenetic Alopecia wants you to do. f*** this sh*t.

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just don't have the libido I used to have when I was 19, and I'm only 24 now.
I used to have to jerk off 1 or 2 times daily and always had a super high libido and watched p*rn all the time.
Haven't watched it since september or so. (started topical estrogen early september) Coincidence?
My erection is never 100%, 70-80% at best. I rarely get morning wood, and when I do get hard the moment I lose the mental stimulation it drops within seconds. Most of the time I just don't think about sex or feel like doing it and when I get in a position to do so it doesn't work.

My estrogen is a f*****g 194 and the top range is 173. I bet when I start Letrozole I will be able to snap a brick with my boner but will probably go bald within 3 months.

f*** my life.

We work together (yes, yes, I know) and we mess around at work all the time (touching each other and things like that), and I'm hard next to her almost all the time. It's just my erections are weak, unreliable and don't last very long.

Have you checked your free and total testosterone lately? Also do you have a gym life/sleep well?
Try to take a break from worrying so much and focus on what makes you happy (Hobbies, music, friends etc,)

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you checked your free and total testosterone lately? Also do you have a gym life/sleep well?
Try to take a break from worrying so much and focus on what makes you happy (Hobbies, music, friends etc,)

Yes I have and they're alright. I exercise at home and sleep well.

About the second part. I did that for the past 3 months while I did not have to worry about my hair. Now that the future is uncertain again, I am back dealing with the same bullshit rollercoaster of emotions I've been having since mid 2015. Well, it was nice to be alive and normal again for a short while.

I know you mean well, but that kind of advice is near useless. I'll stop worrying and do what makes me happy when I get my hair situation under control once again.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I have and they're alright. I exercise at home and sleep well.

About the second part. I did that for the past 3 months while I did not have to worry about my hair. Now that the future is uncertain again, I am back dealing with the same bullshit rollercoaster of emotions I've been having since mid 2015. Well, it was nice to be alive and normal again for a short while.

I know you mean well, but that kind of advice is near useless. I'll stop worrying and do what makes me happy when I get my hair situation under control once again.
Are you planning on going on finasteride again ?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have same hair like you before maybe by temples a bit worse (farther) but tranny drug... No thanks... Will stick with finasteride.

Nice regrow anyway.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao, dude you know I can't be made at you because I've been in your shoes. Still am too(hair wise), but I get laid and my dick gets hard just fine. It's only when you stop giving a fuc*, stop letting your insecurities get to you and stop caring what other people think of you, thats when everything ends up working out. Get the fork out of your head and be in the present moment.

Confidence is not built from the hair on your head. And we all know women are attracted to confident intelligent men.

That is what we're talking about here (women), right? Because if you could bang any chick you want with a balding head, this wouldn't be a topic of discussion for anyone.

A lot of pickup artist show that looks don't mean sh*t to women... just my two cents

This sh*t again. I'm tired and it's too late for this right now, but I know it's no coincidence that the first time someone was genuinely attracted to me now was when my hair was decent and I felt confident enough (because of my acceptable looks ) that I was able to capitalize on it. If I lose my hair again, I will lose that as well.

That may not be the way it is for you, but that's how it is for me. No amount of 'game', PUA bullshit, or pep talk is going to change the way I view myself and perceive the world around me. These discussions come about from the fact that people have different priorities and perspectives, and always try to convince the other side either that 'hair is everything' or 'hair doesn't matter'. I simply throw my hands up in the air from those types of discussions. They are pointless. You believe what you want to believe and there is no absolute truth in the matter.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao, dude you know I can't be made at you because I've been in your shoes. Still am too(hair wise), but I get laid and my dick gets hard just fine. It's only when you stop giving a fuc*, stop letting your insecurities get to you and stop caring what other people think of you, thats when everything ends up working out. Get the fork out of your head and be in the present moment.

Confidence is not built from the hair on your head. And we all know women are attracted to confident intelligent men.

That is what we're talking about here (women), right? Because if you could bang any chick you want with a balding head, this wouldn't be a topic of discussion for anyone.

A lot of pickup artist show that looks don't mean sh*t to women... just my two cents

Keep coping